Colby Suggs - Greensboro Grasshoppers (Class A) - Miami Marlins
Derrick Bleeker - Delmarva Shorebirds (Class A) - Baltimore Orioles
Randall Fant - Lancaster Jethawks - (Advanced A) - Houston Astros
Trent Daniels - Modesto Nuts - (Advanced A) - Colorado Rockies
Jacob Morris - Kannapolis Intimidators - (Class A) - Chicago White Sox

Good Luck to ALL! :razorback:

BroyledNutts

I thought Zack had been moved to AAA?

Don't forget Bret Eibner at AAA Kansas City....

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Suidae Suis Scrofa

How about Chris Oliver?  He's shown on the Lakewood Blueclaws (Class A Phillies) roster as active.

And Dominic Ficociello is active on the Lakeland Flying Tigers (Class A+ Tigers) roster.

-phil

Dr. Starcs

yraciv

HAWGFAN1234

I heard beeks is going to Greenville sc. Class a.

tennesseehogwild

Good Gracious! Does any school have more former pitchers playing professional ball than the Hogs?

razorJAcker

Quote from: Hogington on April 07, 2015, 03:42:34 pm
Zack Cox - Jacksonville Suns (Double AA) - Miami Marlins
Colby Suggs - Greensboro Grasshoppers (Class A) - Miami Marlins
Derrick Bleeker - Delmarva Shorebirds (Class A) - Baltimore Orioles
Randall Fant - Lancaster Jethawks - (Advanced A) - Houston Astros
Trent Daniels - Modesto Nuts - (Advanced A) - Colorado Rockies
Jacob Morris - Kannapolis Intimidators - (Class A) - Chicago White Sox

Good Luck to ALL! :razorback:

Minor league teams have the best mascot names.

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

jackflash

With all the pitching the hogs have had in the last few years. My Yankees should fire their scout for this area

Dr. Starcs

In fairness, the yanks took former hog pitching great David Walling in the 1st round several years back. Didn't turn out well for then.

He was fun to watch and hilarious off the field.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Razorback Baseball ‏@RazorbackBSB  · 13h13 hours ago 
It's Opening Day for the @MiLB season! Take a look at #ProHogs on their journey to the Big Show! #WPS #OmaHogs

BroyledNutts

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on April 09, 2015, 11:51:09 pm
Razorback Baseball ‏@RazorbackBSB  · 13h13 hours ago 
It's Opening Day for the @MiLB season! Take a look at #ProHogs on their journey to the Big Show! #WPS #OmaHogs

That's awesome - thank you for that...+1

cosmodrum

I always thought Zack Cox had an excellent chance of getting called up.
Go away, batin'

flippinhogmana

Quote from: cosmodrum on April 11, 2015, 12:24:10 am
I always thought Zack Cox had an excellent chance of getting called up.

He has been up, I think a couple of times, just hasnt stuck yet.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

yraciv

Quote from: flippinhogmana on April 11, 2015, 12:29:05 am
He has been up, I think a couple of times, just hasnt stuck yet.

Cox has not been called up to the bigs yet.  He has shown spurts for months that showed why he got drafted so highly, but has been very inconsistent. Last year he was pretty consistent at AAA and the Marlins weren't contending so I don't know why he never received the callup. Also part of the reason I'm puzzled he is starting the year back at AA. 

yraciv

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

lefty08

Matt Reynolds is in AAA with the Mets right now, should be called up this season and should stick
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

lefty08

Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

flippinhogmana

Quote from: yraciv on April 11, 2015, 12:51:49 am
Cox has not been called up to the bigs yet.  He has shown spurts for months that showed why he got drafted so highly, but has been very inconsistent. Last year he was pretty consistent at AAA and the Marlins weren't contending so I don't know why he never received the callup. Also part of the reason I'm puzzled he is starting the year back at AA.

Perhaps not "called up"  but he has been invited to spring training and went through spring training with the big club at least two times that I am aware of.  He just hasn't played well enough to have stuck.

He did have his best year of the four in the minors last year since his initial year at Springfield in AA.  Last year he hit .282 in the PCL (AAA),  he might get his chance this year.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

Palmetto Hog

hog.goblin

Brandon Moore still with the Brewers in MT.

jvanhorn

Eibner is getting closer and closer to making a break thru and turning into a very good player.  The only reason he didn't get called up when Rios got hurt is he isn't on the 40 man roster, but everybody sees him starting to fulfill his potential.

arthurhawgerelli

Quote from: hog.goblin on April 14, 2015, 11:24:25 pm
Brandon Moore still with the Brewers in MT.

He is still with the Brewers, but is in Arizona on extended spring because of injury.  Rehabbed and playing the waiting game.  He'll probably be in Wisconsin or Florida instead of Montana. 

dacskc

Didn't realize McCann was with the Tigers.

HognitiveDissonance

So what happened to the incredible starters of 2007? Nick Schmidt, Jess Todd, and Duke Welker?

flippinhogmana

Bolsinger article:

http://media.arkansasonline.com/img/photos/2015/04/22/Bolsinger_t610.jpg?378eb6a690ec678d137cd2e2f7ac59efca4c941c

Mike Bolsinger will be called up to make his first start for the Los Angeles Dodgers Thursday, according to reports.
The former Arkansas star was named the Pacific Coast League pitcher of the week after tossing 11 scoreless innings in the first week of the season for triple-A Oklahoma City.
During that stretch, he allowed only three hits and three walks, while striking out 17. He is the only qualifying pitcher at the triple-A level that has not allowed a run.
If he gets called up, it will be Bolsinger's third stint in the big leagues, as he was called up twice last season for the Arizona Diamondbacks. In 10 appearances, he was 1-6 with a 5.50 ERA.
The Dodgers, who acquired Bolsinger in a trade during the offseason, play the San Francisco Giants on the road Thursday.
Bolsinger might be able to stick with the Dodgers for a while, as the need a fifth starter while Hyun-Jin Ryu is out with a shoulder injury.
He would join four other former Razorbacks on MLB rosters: Logan Forsythe (Tampa Bay Rays), Craig Gentry (Oakland Athletics), Dallas Keuchel (Houston Astros) and James McCann (Detroit Tigers).

Waldron_Hog

Schmidt has fought injuries
Todd had a small stint in the bigs as a bullpen guy for the Cardinals
Welker idk

ucahogfan

Quote from: Waldron_Hog on April 23, 2015, 12:03:24 am
Schmidt has fought injuries
Todd had a small stint in the bigs as a bullpen guy for the Cardinals
Welker idk
Welker had a cup of coffee with the Pirates either last year or the year before that.  It wasn't very long, but he did throw in the bigs.  Who would have that Schmidt would have been the only one in that group to never reach the bigs even though he fought a lot of injuries?