Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Regarding Vandy at UK (from a Vandy fan) ....

Started by vandybuff, January 12, 2008, 09:35:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

vandybuff

..... oops 

haha!  There is always the next game -- which for us is TN at Knoxville.

What a wonderful time to rediscover the hobby for a lifetime - a great book!!!

A happy life is doing something "that matters".  So start today!!!!!

CurlyTail

LOL

You guys are gonna be just fine, got a good team

vandybuff

Firstly, thank you for the kind words  (+1).  Secondly, while I may be guilty of many things, if Vandy never wins another game I will say each that time that on that day, they played a better opponent.

No matter what what anyone thought of todays game, at the end of 50 minutes, UK had more marbles in their bag than did Vandy. 

CurlyTail

Yeah I agree. I really thought when you guys forced the 2nd OT that UK was gonna be too worn down and you guys would pull it out. But they were due for a win like that I guess, I'll chalk it up to that. Still don't think anybody's gonna be sleeping on you guys, I know we won't be.

vandybuff

Great points!  It is wise to not sleep on 'anyone' in the SEC this year --- LSU came very close to pulling out a W at Oxford. 

Thanks again for the kind words and good luck to both the Razorbacks and Ladybacks this season ---- I am so, so sorry that the Ladyback's player is out for the season.

TheHAWGfather

I watched the game and really enjoyed it. Great game and Vandy made a heck of a comeback. Vanderbilt earned my respect a few years ago when my late wife was hospitalized there. A GREAT medical teaching university.

vandybuff

Thank you and yes, it is a excellent medial facility.  And since (many, many years ago) Vandy incorporated the old Peabody College into the Vanderbilt system, the medical center - including the VA and children's hospital - are actually an geographic island within the campus confines.