Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How many people in attendance for Bama on Sunday?

Started by batmanfan, January 11, 2008, 01:31:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

batmanfan

It should be packed, I say 20,000 is annouced.

We could get off to a 2-0 SEC start for the first time in who knows when, we really havent been in any sort of position like this in a long time.

BAT
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

mathhog

Hope so!

I say at LEAST 19K. 

1-College Football is OVER.
2-Cowboys play late, Hogs play early
3-Sports fans will read about good ball hogs winning in Baylor and Auburn in papers and tv, get excited
4-We've beat Bama 3 times in a row, last 2 bama games at home were great, and watcing bama , even when they are down, is better than seeing, say, georgia.... a west "rival" in bball is a better "name" than directional louisiana or a cellar team from the seceast.

batmanfan

Still remember last year when me and my boy Spudhog went up to F-ville to catch the Hog/Bama game.  We went up their not expecting much but we ended up getting to see a thrashing that lasted all 40 minutes.  What a great time had by all.

BAT
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

Lard

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."
-Thomas Jefferson

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." - John Quincy Adams

ATLHogcallin

Wish I could be there!!!  I'll be at the Hogs vs. Georgia in Athens next weekend--Calling those Hogs.  2 years ago when we played at UGA--there was only about 4,000 there and we had several hundred fans.

Modsquad24

I hope its a very hostile enviroment for Alabama and I imagine it will be for a 12-3, 1-0 sec hogs squad trying to get off to a quick jump in league play. GHG!

mathhog

i think its pretty packed, especially remembering how fun last year bama was to beat at home.

claycohog

Hollywood_HOGan45

i am going but will sacrifice missing the Dallas Cowboys play in the playoffs.

lots will be there but wont be full IMO. Dallas plays at the exact same time.

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Ross U (HDHF)

Quote from: mathhog on January 11, 2008, 01:35:51 am
Hope so!

I say at LEAST 19K. 

1-College Football is OVER.
2-Cowboys play late, Hogs play early
3-Sports fans will read about good ball hogs winning in Baylor and Auburn in papers and tv, get excited
4-We've beat Bama 3 times in a row, last 2 bama games at home were great, and watcing bama , even when they are down, is better than seeing, say, georgia.... a west "rival" in bball is a better "name" than directional louisiana or a cellar team from the seceast.

Actually I'm pretty sure the hogs and the Cowboys play at the same time.  My dad is still trying to decide what he's going to do.

spudhog

i say actually 15k. i be pulling off the 2 tv thing. gotta watch my cowboys.

HoginHouston

Go Hogs Go.

Ouachihog

"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

40MINSOFHELL

WTH, you rather watch the cowboys than the razorbacks, WTH dallas is due for another loss, GO SUPPORT THE HOGS

CurlyTail

40MINSOFHELL

now if this game isnt sold out, i imagine Ark vs. Florida to be PACKED

kcstar

actual attendance 15,450. announced attendance 18,970