Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RPI skyrockets to...

Started by mathhog, January 11, 2008, 12:17:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mathhog

January 11, 2008, 12:17:03 am Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 12:31:17 am by mathhog
Wow!  Road games help!  ... our new rpi is....

http://realtimerpi.com/rpi_Men.html

Remember, it was 80 before Baylor and 55 before Auburn.

Winning on the road = good! (in fact, it counts for 140% of a normal win)

GO HOGS! 1-0 SEC!

ATLHogcallin

Impressive to me that it went up that much.  I know it was on the road but it was against a depleted Auburn squad.  I'll take it though!  WPS!!!

hillhog

Auburn with all their players on the court??? I hate to think of it. Don't want to think about getting them first in the SEC tournament.

parrishw

Quote from: hillhog on January 11, 2008, 11:54:27 am
Auburn with all their players on the court??? I hate to think of it. Don't want to think about getting them first in the SEC tournament.

Just be glad the next game is in BWA...........and we might be further along in improvement

Razor8

First we just need to learn to win on the road - ugly or not. We did that last night. Eventually we will start winning in the proper fashion with blowouts when we out match the other team.
Razorbacks

Modsquad24

should have additional good oppurtunities for sec road wins with at lsu, at uga and at uk on the horizon

FAABrad

No matter how you look at it right now Pelphrey is undefeated in SEC road games.  I know its only 1 game but it still feels good to say that after the last 5 years.

claycohog

Georgia will be a tough road game.  We have the potential to win it, but I wouldn't bet on us right now.

booogaga

imagine where we would be if we would have beaten app state
GO HOGS!