Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Love Coach, but why does he always seem to wear UK blue

Started by Mr. Porkleone, January 10, 2008, 11:45:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Porkleone

January 10, 2008, 11:45:26 pm Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 10:27:04 am by Mr. Porkleone
He needs to wear white and red! Just my .o2 worth

Porkem

Someone should point that out to him...that's not right.

Jeff Long should call him in his office and tell him to

WEAR MORE RED...DADGUM IT!
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

ImapigUrapig

Maybe he's color blind or maybe he has more important things to think about.

donkey

You know who was a GREAT dresser and almost always wore some combination of red and white...

Stan Heath. ;D

bringeddieback

who cares what he wears, as long as we win. Maybe he can borrow a shirt and cowboy boots from Nolan. :razorback:

jgphillips3

I think its a red head thing.  They think that blue sets off their coloring.  (I am married to one).  Either that or perhaps it is a secret signal to UK that he will take the job if they fire Gillespie.  Of course, he may just like blue...

That said, a little more red in the attire wouldn't kill him.

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

jb11

Well, hopefully when we make it to the national championship game, he won't wear the colors of the opposing team, ala, Nolan wearing the bright blue suit when we played Duke

aristotle

The man drives an ugly red Hummer. I'll cut him slack just for that. lol

tulsadst

Quote from: Jerry Swine-feld on January 11, 2008, 09:22:33 am
are you guys for real? WHO GIVES A DAMN! we are winning basketball games on the road in the SEC!

Amen...  +1

Personally, I don't care what color his attire is.  If he wants to wear blue a lot of the time, then so be it.  Coaches don't always wear the school colors all the time.  Jeff Lebo was wearing a brown suit last night - don't recall that being one of Auburn's colors...

Nashville Fan

If he keeps finding a way to win, he can wear Texas Orange for all I care.
Pittman or Bust!

opineonswine

don't be ridiculous.  UK is the farthest thing from his mind.

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

David†

There is way too many fashion police here!!!!

give it a rest already, he just won an SEC road game

PeytonManningSUCKS

I said the same thing last night, any color but blue for the tie coach!  I mean, who cares.. we're winning and all that, it just makes me nervous, like he's sending smoke signals or something...

"Billy Clyde isn't doing so good is he??"

I'm over here if you need me...

opineonswine

I have an orange tie.  Trust me...it has no hidden meaning of love for ANY school with orange as their colors.  This is silly.

PeytonManningSUCKS

Quote from: opineonswine on January 11, 2008, 10:58:31 am
I have an orange tie.  Trust me...it has no hidden meaning of love for ANY school with orange as their colors.  This is silly.
I know, I'm just playing, I had a KY friend over watching the game last night, he was razzing me...

MinowBucket

Blue isn't a problem with me, but pink ties do kinda bother me, on anyone not just him.

opineonswine

Quote from: RanSolo on January 11, 2008, 10:59:29 am
I know, I'm just playing, I had a KY friend over watching the game last night, he was razzing me...

He's got nerve... ???

ConwayHog

Pelphrey has wore red plenty of times.  He's a sharp dresser.  Most sharp dressers can figure out something else to wear besides a charcoal or black suit, white shirt, and a red tie. 

I've got every color of tie imaginable.  It doesn't mean I have any hidden love for a particular team.

PeytonManningSUCKS

Quote from: opineonswine on January 11, 2008, 11:01:01 am
He's got nerve... ???
haha, yeah it was with alot of, "i can't say anything to anybody about anything" in the act of razzing..