Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC Road Record predictions,

Started by elksnort, January 10, 2008, 11:21:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

elksnort

FootballHog

I'll take 3-5 on the road and 8-0 at home.

HoginHouston

7-1 at home, 3-5 on the road, for an overall conference record of 10-6. Believe me, I will take that. Our road wins come against Auburn, LSU, and Georgia. Our home loss comes to Vanderbilt.
Go Hogs Go.

elksnort

Winning them all at home, I would take 3-5.

RedSatinHog

January 10, 2008, 11:27:07 pm #4 Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 08:50:55 am by AKHogsHoopsFan
10-6 overall conference record.

Road wins:  LSU, Auburn, Kentucky,
Home wins:  Florida, Vandy, LSU, Auburn, Alabama, Mississippi State, Mississippi
Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

chiefsfan

6-2 at home   (losses to Vandy and Ole Miss)

4-4 on the road    wins vs Auburn  LSU, Kentucky and Georgia
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

count of bacon

4-4 Road
8-0  Home                        WPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

40MINSOFHELL

Quote from: chiefsfan on January 10, 2008, 11:28:41 pm
6-2 at home   (losses to Vandy and Ole Miss)

we wont lose at home this year, if the crowd will freaking SHOW UP lol

CurlyTail

6-2 at home   (losses to Vandy and Ole Miss)

What he said. :)

cardinalhawg

Quote from: HoginHouston on January 10, 2008, 11:24:29 pm
7-1 at home, 3-5 on the road, for an overall conference record of 10-6. Believe me, I will take that. Our road wins come against Auburn, LSU, and Georgia. Our home loss comes to Vanderbilt.
6-2 at home   (losses to Vandy and Ole Miss)

We typically get the best of Vanderbilt at home.  That was the one team that Stan Heath really did well against, winning all of the home games against them and beating them two of three on the road during his tenure.  This Razorback team matched up well against Vandy last year, so I think that we will handle them at home.

Despite Kentucky's down year, I still see us having trouble against them on the road.  The the Hogs might surprise us more on the road this year, and at the same time disappoint us at home a few times.  I will say 4-4 on the road, which would be an improvement.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: cardinalhawg on January 11, 2008, 02:38:15 am
Despite Kentucky's down year, I still see us having trouble against them on the road.  The the Hogs might surprise us more on the road this year, and at the same time disappoint us at home a few times.  I will say 4-4 on the road, which would be an improvement.

I hope that particular game is not viewed by the WildKat fans as a Job interview.  :-[
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

blu

I'd say 2-6, maybe 3-5 on the road at best. I live in Missouri and this was only the third game I've gotten to watch the Hogs play this season, but, man we need some guard help, badly. Ervin had some nice plays, but he also just about gave that game away. Welsh did not impress at all - not a playmaker, just filling a slot. I see a team with really strong guards able to eat our lunch. Unless our guards really start stepping it up, we won't get very far in the tournament even if we make it this year. We just don't have the guards. Unfortunatley, next year we may not have the big men. Maybe it will all come together in '09-10.
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

Fatman

I would say 4-4 on road games this year. If you win all your home games then 12-4 might win the west this year!! This league is much better than the experts are saying this year. Fla. looked very good on Tue. and Ole Miss -Tenn was a great ball game to watch as a fan!!! WE still need a point guard badly!!!!

opineonswine

I honestly can't predict.  A different team shows up on different nights.  If we play like we played last night we will lose to Alabama on Sunday.

Hogginitall

I'll say 4-4.  I think if we win our next two road games (which is very possible, although doubtful with this team), they could gain a lot of confidence and end up with a better road record.  I think we will either go 8-0 at home, or 7-1 with a loss to Ole Miss.  More than likely, we'll be 4-4 on the road and 7-1 at home, for an overall SEC record of 11-5.

elksnort

Going 0.500 on the road would actually be very good.

Razor-back

It sure is nice being 1-0 on the road, eventhough it was to Auburn.

Ouachihog

Quote from: opineonswine on January 11, 2008, 09:08:42 am
I honestly can't predict.  A different team shows up on different nights.  If we play like we played last night we will lose to Alabama on Sunday.

Exactly.  That effort last night in our remaining 7 road games and we will finish 1-7. 
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

FootballHog

I honestly didn't think that we played that bad (besides free throw shooting). We shot near 60% for the game, and tremendously improved our 3-point FG %.

Col.Mccoy

We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union. - Lone Watie