Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (2-0, 0-0 SEC) vs Fresno State (2-0, 0-0 MW)

Started by Razorbacks#1, November 17, 2017, 06:01:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgball40

Pros:
pretty solid defense
lethal in the fastbreak
Cons:
We are struggling to move the ball in the half court
We are not rebound like we should

If we play like this vs OU we will get smoked by 30+ unless our defense is this effective vs OU but i don't think it will be.

HawgHeadCheese

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 17, 2017, 08:06:16 pm
Pros:
pretty solid defense
lethal in the fastbreak
Cons:
We are struggling to move the ball in the half court
We are not rebound like we should

If we play like this vs OU we will get smoked by 30+ unless our defense is this effective vs OU but i don't think it will be.
OU isn't that great and Rear Young makes a lot of bad decisions at the point. We will take advantage of those. Plus Thomas will be back.

Bigmac2

Quote from: HawgHeadCheese on November 17, 2017, 08:05:44 pm
Our guards are doing a hell of a job getting Gafford easy shots. He could easily average double digits the whole season. This is a very unselfish ball club.

In the words of The Rock "shut up and know your roll"
Very unselfish group even the new guys.

hawgball40

Quote from: HawgHeadCheese on November 17, 2017, 08:08:08 pm
OU isn't that great and Rear Young makes a lot of bad decisions at the point. We will take advantage of those. Plus Thomas will be back.
I don't man, they've looked pretty good so far in my opinion. Khadim Lattin a an excellent player. Young does make alot of mistakes you're right but kruger is a good coach. We have to bring our A game or they will beat us. They are just as long and athletic as we are. beard and macon have to step up. the only player who came to play tonight to start is barford. we need beard and macon to be dialed in and in rhythm or we aren't very good. barford can't take every shot and play every minute.

The_Bionic_Pig

In the movie theater *Justice League* need a quick score update before turning off phone again...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on November 17, 2017, 08:12:03 pm
In the movie theater *Justice League* need a quick score update before turning off phone again...
39-25 Hogs @ the half
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

BigSexyHog

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on November 17, 2017, 08:12:03 pm

Hogs up by 14 at the half
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

010HogFan

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 17, 2017, 08:09:21 pm
I don't man, they've looked pretty good so far in my opinion. Khadim Lattin a an excellent player. Young does make alot of mistakes you're right but kruger is a good coach. We have to bring our A game or they will beat us. They are just as long and athletic as we are. beard and macon have to step up. the only player who came to play tonight to start is barford. we need beard and macon to be dialed in and in rhythm or we aren't very good. barford can't take every shot and play every minute.

I don't think we will have to bring our A game. Just play defense like we have been and we will have an excellent chance to win.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BigSexyHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BigSexyHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

CFB_Fanatic

Damn. Sounds like we are having trouble on defense....are we playing man or zone??

Also how are we at shooting from mid and long range jumpers?? Do we have any shooters??

Sorry for the questions but cant watch tonight

JHicks3636

Bacons Rebellion

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

phadedhawg

Thompson makes a lot of good things happen.  I don't mind a play like that every now and then

alohawg

Quote from: CFB_Fanatic on November 17, 2017, 08:19:28 pm
Damn. Sounds like we are having trouble on defense....are we playing man or zone??

Also how are we at shooting from mid and long range jumpers?? Do we have any shooters??

Sorry for the questions but cant watch tonight
Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on November 17, 2017, 08:21:06 pm
We're getting a little casual about things now.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

JHicks3636

Thompson with 4 fouls so he won't be around much longer. 4 fouls in 8 minutes of play.

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

JHicks3636

LRHawg

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BigSexyHog

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

PorkRinds

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

JHicks3636

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!