Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tretola Shot in Ankle and Leg

Started by Scott Marshall, July 23, 2017, 04:26:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Marshall

July 23, 2017, 04:26:14 pm Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 04:43:11 pm by Scott Marshall
Former Arkansas Razorback Sebastian Tretola was shot in the ankle and leg early Sunday in Fayetteville.

http://www.nwahomepage.com/news/former-razorback-nfl-player-shot-in-fayetteville/772660252

ricepig

FANONTHEHILL

Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

ricepig

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

PorkRinds

Man. Tretola seems to hang out with a bad crowd and get involved in too much crap. This will likely limit his access to the team, or it should.

PorkSoda

Quote from: BigSexyHog on July 23, 2017, 04:37:34 pm
Trouble seems to find him
how so?  this is the first issue I've heard with him.  he always seemed more of the happy go lucky type
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

PorkRinds

Quote from: PorkSoda on July 23, 2017, 04:39:29 pm
how so?  this is the first issue I've heard with him.  he always seemed more of the happy go lucky type

He's currently in a lawsuit for beating up a guy at a bar.

AirWarren

PorkSoda

damn, not the guy I would want to start a fight with. 
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

PorkRinds

Quote from: AP85 on July 23, 2017, 04:45:22 pm
Time to grow up Tretola.

Exactly. You're getting paid to play pro football. You're rich at this point. Why hang out at apartment complexes full of college kids doing god knows what? I'll be shocked if he keeps his NFL job.

BigoBoys

Going to be a short timer if he doesn't get it together. 

Scott Marshall

The Tennessee Titans released a statement today concerning player Sebastian Tretola, who was shot in the leg Sunday morning at around 2:00 a.m.

The full text of the release is below:

"We are aware of the reports that Sebastian received treatment for a wound when he was grazed by a bullet.  He has been released from the hospital and is thankful for only a minor injury."

onebadrubi

Quote from: PorkRinds on July 23, 2017, 04:40:44 pm
He's currently in a lawsuit for beating up a guy at a bar.

I think he's counter suing as well because of some evidence that came
Out later.  I can't remember what was going on but I think he had a leg to stand on before today, no seriously. 

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: onebadrubi on July 23, 2017, 05:38:56 pm
I think he's counter suing as well because of some evidence that came
Out later.  I can't remember what was going on but I think he had a leg to stand on before today, no seriously.

From the Nashville ABC affiliate.  BTW, the Vandy rape case had its origin at The Tin Roof.

http://wkrn.com/2017/07/23/tennessee-titans-offensive-lineman-shot-in-altercation/

Sivad

daprospecta

So it's not possible he was just hanging out and was in the wrong place at the wrong time?  Why does it have to be he was into it with someone?

East Clintwood

Quote from: daprospecta on July 23, 2017, 06:45:00 pm
So it's not possible he was just hanging out and was in the wrong place at the wrong time?  Why does it have to be he was into it with someone?

I think the point being made here is don't hang out in those kinds of places/situations.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

RazorbackToTheFuture

At 2am???  Shiiiieut.  Ain't much good happening at that hour.

Athog

Quote from: PorkSoda on July 23, 2017, 04:39:29 pm

Better read up!

Tusks

Two former hogs got into to trouble last night in Fayetteville.  Must be something in the water.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

onebadrubi

Quote from: tusked on July 23, 2017, 08:38:17 pm
Two former hogs got into to trouble last night in Fayetteville.  Must be something in the water.

Who was the other?

kingoftherapids

tin cup chalice

Quote from: East Clintwood on July 23, 2017, 06:57:22 pm

I think the point being made here is don't hang out in those kinds of places/situations.

We've all been in and around that area hundreds/thousands of times.  What kinds of places would you be referring to in that couple block radius?  Wrong place/wrong time is probably accurate.  Fayetteville doesn't exactly have a lot of shootings.wkgrv

PonderinHog

Quote from: tusked on July 23, 2017, 08:38:17 pm
Water ???  Never touch the stuff.  Fish fornicate in water.  You can't trust water: even a straight stick turns crooked in it.  I never drink water:  that's the stuff that rusts pipes.

ricepig

Quote from: PonderinHog on July 24, 2017, 05:46:50 am
Water ???  Never touch the stuff.  Fish fornicate in water.  You can't trust water: even a straight stick turns crooked in it.  I never drink water:  that's the stuff that rusts pipes.

You forgot, "fish make love in it".

PonderinHog

theFlyingHog

Polecat

Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Hog in Iowa

Mr. Tretola,

If you continue to put yourself in bad situations and don't start hanging out with a better class of associates, the articles written about you in the future will contain "Ex-NFL'er" in front of your name.  You are not a child anymore.  Start making better decisions!
The border town shook my hand, it was the gateway to some other land.
The border town is the great divide, just the gateway to some other side.
I got to get across. ~ Chris Whitley

colbs

hawganatic

Quote from: Hog in Iowa on July 24, 2017, 12:42:28 pm
Mr. Tretola,

If you continue to put yourself in bad situations and don't start hanging out with a better class of associates, the articles written about you in the future will contain "Ex-NFL'er" in front of your name.  You are not a child anymore.  Start making better decisions!

People get over yourselves!!  He was out doing what most of us were doing at his age, having fun. 

Most on this board have been out on Dickson Street late, in a drunken state, and not had any issues.  Tretola, at least that I can tell, wasn't causing trouble, wasn't in a bad area, and wasn't doing anything to cause this situation.

He was in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Stop acting like he was out doing nefarious things in the middle of the night, and this was the consequence of it.

Pigsknuckles

Not the way I heard it.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

snoblind

Reminds me of my travels in Afghanistan.  We lost our corkscrew and were forced to live on water for several days.

1highhog

The point being made here is, start making better decisions in life while you still have a life to live.

1highhog

Quote from: hawganatic on July 24, 2017, 01:29:50 pm
People get over yourselves!!  He was out doing what most of us were doing at his age, having fun. 

Most on this board have been out on Dickson Street late, in a drunken state, and not had any issues.  Tretola, at least that I can tell, wasn't causing trouble, wasn't in a bad area, and wasn't doing anything to cause this situation.

He was in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Stop acting like he was out doing nefarious things in the middle of the night, and this was the consequence of it.

And then there was those of us that when we got a job and started having to pay our on way, some, (a lot earlier than others), had to realize that it was time to grow up and quick and make better decisions, and as our fathers had always told us, absolutely nothing good happens at that time if you're out running the streets.

hawganatic

Quote from: 1highhog on July 25, 2017, 06:48:58 am
And then there was those of us that when we got a job and started having to pay our on way, some, (a lot earlier than others), had to realize that it was time to grow up and quick and make better decisions, and as our fathers had always told us, absolutely nothing good happens at that time if you're out running the streets.

So having a job and paying your own way precludes somebody from enjoying their life, the way they want to enjoy it?

Dealing drugs is a bad life decision.
Doing drugs is a bad life decision.
Not taking care of your kids is a bad life decision.
Hopping from job to job with no effort into buiding a career is a bad life decision.

Going out with your friends on a Saturday night and having drinks IS NOT a bad life decision.  Besides your father was wrong.  I've been out at 2 AM many times in my life, and there was plenty good that came out of it...

AirWarren

Quote from: hawganatic on July 25, 2017, 07:02:33 am
So having a job and paying your own way precludes somebody from enjoying their life, the way they want to enjoy it?

Hopping from job to job with no effort into buiding a career is a bad life decision.

Going out with your friends on a Saturday night and having drinks IS NOT a bad life decision.  Besides your father was wrong.  I've been out at 2 AM many times in my life, and there was plenty good that came out of it...

Keep living the dream of a kid man. Kudos.

hawganatic

Quote from: AP85 on July 25, 2017, 08:27:15 am
Keep living the dream of a kid man. Kudos.

Please, I'm in bed by 9:30 PM anymore.  But my lifestyle has nothing to do with that happened to Tretola.

AirWarren

Quote from: hawganatic on July 25, 2017, 08:42:02 am
Please, I'm in bed by 9:30 PM anymore.  But my lifestyle has nothing to do with that happened to Tretola.

Trust me. I understand.

At least you can rib back at a poster. Most people walk around here with a stick up their butts.

1highhog

Quote from: hawganatic on July 25, 2017, 07:02:33 am

No, my father was not wrong.  You're either and idiot or just want to extend and argument for the heck of it which is just plain dumb.  You know what people are referring to(I Hope), when the saying is said about "nothing ever good happens after 2 AM."  I mean, I've had sex with my wife many times after 2 AM and it was truly a momentous time, even produced kids from the experience.  But watch the news, when do most crimes happen with people getting their hard earned belongings taken, when do people get in the most fights leading to shootings and such in nightclubs and such, all usually at least after 1 AM. 

oldhawg

Hell, my wife and I are still out after 2:00 A.M. from time to time (not as often as use to be).  Kids are grown and gone, involved in their own lives, so we still find many ways to enjoy life.  We may be old, but not dead yet. 

Somehow, I guess we have just missed all the bullets flying around.   

Hog Fan from Camden

TNhawgfan

Young people with money never learn from the mistakes of others
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol