Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wonder if he's a possibility...

Started by Swinesong1, April 19, 2015, 06:14:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sow Lancelot

"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

Danny J

JackJohnson

Says he committed to Kansas st today...what am I missing?

Swinesong1

Quote from: JackJohnson on April 19, 2015, 08:19:32 pm
Says he committed to Kansas st today...what am I missing?
He decommitted today.

JackJohnson

Quote from: Swinesong1 on April 19, 2015, 08:28:11 pm
He decommitted today.

So he committed AND decomitted to KSU today?  They have an article dated today saying he committed in your link

-Blu

Quote from: JackJohnson on April 19, 2015, 08:31:10 pm
So he committed AND decomitted to KSU today?  They have an article dated today saying he committed in your link

Think that's a typo, all twitter reports says the decommited today.  Cobb would be a huge pick-up, I know he once was on our 247 page under interested targets, I wonder if staff still kept in contact.

Nice find swinesong.

TexArkHogFan

Quote from: JackJohnson on April 19, 2015, 08:31:10 pm

The article referred to a PF named Maurice who committed today.  This guy's name is Eric Cobb, unless I'm reading something wrong. This article, which was posted at 4 pm today says Cobb is still committed.
http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/19/kansas-state-lands-a-three-star-class-of-2015-forward-isaiah-maurice/
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

Swinesong1

Quote from: TexArkHogFan on April 19, 2015, 08:42:55 pm
The article referred to a PF named Maurice who committed today.  This guy's name is Eric Cobb, unless I'm reading something wrong. This article, which was posted at 4 pm today says Cobb is still committed.
http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/19/kansas-state-lands-a-three-star-class-of-2015-forward-isaiah-maurice/
He committed sometime last year.  Decommitted today.

TexArkHogFan

According to this article, he did have an offer from us when he committed to Kansas State.  Maybe he saw the possibility of more playing time is why he decommitted.  Hope we get him.

http://hoopniks.com/commit-2015-pf-eric-cobb-to-kansas-state/
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

RazorAg

From what I gather, I wouldn't be surprised if his  decommitment has something to do with his qualifying and KSU not wanting to wait. Don't think this one is a possibility for us.

The_Iceman

Quote from: RazorAg on April 20, 2015, 06:43:39 am
From what I gather, I wouldn't be surprised if his  decommitment has something to do with his qualifying and KSU not wanting to wait. Don't think this one is a possibility for us.

Good insight.