Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Qualls just

Started by kingcam25, April 13, 2015, 12:06:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawg Red

Quote from: Paul on April 14, 2015, 01:01:43 pm
  Agree  Look how Pat Beverly progressed & is having a nice career.  Hog fans are gonna be po'ed because we're selfish...I'm the worse but I can see how he would go.  The middle will likely be more congested without BP & MQ's numbers would likely fall

Beverley is more of the exception. Fortson, Young, and Powell are more of the rule. I realize Fortson did play in the NBA but it was brief and he could have stayed another year and put himself in a better position. These kids have to do what they feel is best for him, but from the outside looking in, I see Qualls making a decision he could very well grow to regret if he goes pro right now. He still has very much to gain by returning.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: Hawg Red on April 14, 2015, 02:09:52 pm
Beverley is more of the exception. Fortson, Young, and Powell are more of the rule. I realize Fortson did play in the NBA but it was brief and he could have stayed another year and put himself in a better position. These kids have to do what they feel is best for him, but from the outside looking in, I see Qualls making a decision he could very well grow to regret if he goes pro right now. He still has very much to gain by returning.

Agreed I think part of it is just how much fun being The man is going to be for him next year.  Of course, associated with that could be a shot at the NBA instead Europe.