Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MORGAN NICK / AMBER ALERT LEVEL 2...........

Started by hoglady, March 11, 2013, 05:35:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dropkick

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

CTHOG

I just saw the same thing. Praying for the family. Rest in peace, Sidney.

Josh Harvison ‏@JoshHarvison News Anchor at KAIT-TV
Breaking: Police say body found in Black River is Sidney Randall. Details are at http://www.KAIT8.com

nickthenewsguy ‏@nickthenewsguy Reporter WMC-TV
#BREAKING Sheriff confirms body found in water is that of missing 14-year-old Sidney Randall.

Angela Rachels ‏@arachels KATV Assignment Editor
BREAKING: Lawrence Co SO confirms to our sister station KAIT that body found in Lawrence Co this weekend is Sidney Randall.

Mods please change the name of the thread to: Sidney Nicole Randall, 14 (Found Deceased)
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 06, 2007, 10:13:22 pmI hereby dub you "ThesaurusHog"!

Quondo Omni Flunkus Mortati

If it moves, its Biology.
If it stinks, its Chemistry.
If it doesn't work, its Physics.

hoglady

I won't comment much.
Because right now at this minute - if I did I'd get thrown off this board due to language. There aren't enough bad words in this world to describe the stepfather.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: hoglady on May 20, 2013, 11:54:10 am
I won't comment much.
Because right now at this minute - if I did I'd get thrown off this board due to language. There aren't enough bad words in this world to describe the stepfather.

I doubt you'd get kicked for saying anything about that loser lowlife.  In fact, I'll give you a +1 right now just based on what I would imagine you would say. 
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Thank God this family can start the grieving process... Prayers for peace.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OldCoot

I just don't understand things like this.  Why?

Ash

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine on May 20, 2013, 12:13:55 pm
Thank God this family can start the grieving process... Prayers for peace.

Closure is a very important part of the grieving process. I feel awful for this child and her family. I am thankful though that her body was found so she could be buried respectfully and the family can have the closure they need.

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: Hogbeaver on May 20, 2013, 12:45:14 pm
I just don't understand things like this.  Why?

I think we are supposed to be glad that we don't know why.  A normal mind doesn't work that way, and you can't understand it.  Sickness. 
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

pigture perfect

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on May 20, 2013, 12:49:52 pm
I think we are supposed to be glad that we don't know why.  A normal mind doesn't work that way, and you can't understand it.  Sickness. 
I believe you're right.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Buff

Quote from: hoglady on May 20, 2013, 11:54:10 am
I won't comment much.

The girl wasn't the one who chose to allow this guy into her life.  Were there no warning signs at all before he became the stepfather?

pigture perfect

Hoglady should be able to change the name of the thread since she was the one who started it.

panhandlepig

Every adult in this young girls life failed her. I jumped to conclusions when this was first posted and got some well-deserved blow-back because of it. I felt bad because I had judged people I don't even know.
  I'll say this when it comes to kids, if you have a feeling that something ain't right, go with your feeling and investigate. If I were that child or this girl was my child, I would hope someone would do that for me.

cc

I truly believe that there is a hotter and darker corner in Hell for people that molest and take advantage of children.   

hoglady

Quote from: pigture perfect on May 20, 2013, 03:11:01 pm
Hoglady should be able to change the name of the thread since she was the one who started it.

I forgot I was the one that started it.
I will try to go in and change it now.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

hoglady

hoglady

PonderinHog

hoglady

I obviously have no clue how to change the topic - if someone could help it would be appreciated.

PonderinHog

hoglady

hoglady

Quote from: PonderinHog on May 20, 2013, 06:27:23 pm
Try this.  Page 1, post #1.

I tried that - I went into my profile and then topics to get threads I'd started and tried changing it from there - still no luck

PonderinHog

Quote from: hoglady on May 20, 2013, 06:31:05 pm
I tried that - I went into my profile and then topics to get threads I'd started and tried changing it from there - still no luck
Heck, I thought that would work. 

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Hopefully that POS is getting what he deserves. Having 5 children of my own I couldn't imagine coming home knowing I couldn't hold or talk to them again. I understand things happen in life but things like this should never happen period!!
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

hoglady

CTHOG

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 06, 2007, 10:13:22 pmI hereby dub you "ThesaurusHog"!

PonderinHog

hoglady

Quote from: panhandlepig on May 20, 2013, 03:42:16 pm
  Every adult in this young girls life failed her. I jumped to conclusions when this was first posted and got some well-deserved blow-back because of it. I felt bad because I had judged people I don't even know.
  I'll say this when it comes to kids, if you have a feeling that something ain't right, go with your feeling and investigate. If I were that child or this girl was my child, I would hope someone would do that for me.

This is just a horrible thing. And most of us think we'd know if some pervert were among us preying on our kid. But some of them are just too good at it. We'd all like to think we could spot it, but I'm not sure we can.
Just a sad day for that family and a terrible end to that poor girl's life. I can't imagine the anger the mother feels toward her husband and most likely herself.

hoglady

Quote from: PonderinHog on May 20, 2013, 06:36:40 pm
Did you quote it or modify it?

I think I tried it both ways.
I'll go back and check

PonderinHog

Quote from: hoglady on May 20, 2013, 06:41:16 pm
I think I tried it both ways.
I'll go back and check
Don't go through your profile.  Go to page one, OP and modify it.

CTHOG

Quote from: hoglady on May 20, 2013, 06:35:04 pm
I did, too.
Maybe a Mod can change it.

Mod since she is the OP, and requested it?

hoglady

Quote from: PonderinHog on May 20, 2013, 06:43:15 pm
Don't go through your profile.  Go to page one, OP and modify it.

Page one / post one - no longer has the modify option, just a quote option.

PonderinHog

Quote from: hoglady on May 20, 2013, 06:47:34 pm
Page one / post one - no longer has the modify option, just a quote option.
Must be a time limit restriction.  FWIW, my emoticons and other features don't work on the reply page and I can't insert quotes from the reply page either.  I can quote a post from the thread, but I can't insert a quote from the reply page.  Heck, I thought I was being punished for saying something stupid.  Strange...

hoglady

Quote from: PonderinHog on May 20, 2013, 06:49:39 pm
Must be a time limit restriction.

Yep must be. Because my more recent posts have a modify feature where earlier posts do not.

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Quote from: cmpledger on May 20, 2013, 09:12:59 am
Really? Because I think it's lot better now than the days where they use to crucify entire cities for no reason

Are you seriously going to try that? Tey also used to drill a hole in mentally disturbed people's heads to allow the evil spirits to escape.  Could people fly an airplane or go to the damn moon when entire cities were being crucified?

You are a true idiot.
Let's make some waves.

10thPlanet