thebignasty

lol why is a 12 year old thread drug up
Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

stronguard

Both of my children were born at UAMS.  Both high risk pregnancies for my wife, both survived, both are happy healthy teenagers.

As an Iowa fan, you guys have a great tradition started with a hospital of your own.  Ive really enjoyed watching the Hawkeye faithful turn and spend a second waving at the sick children.  From what ive seen it really makes their day!

Glad your doing better Hawk, heres hoping you need no further visits. 
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

1highhog

theFlyingHog

I drag up a thread to show how people can be wrong about coaches and it's trashed in five minutes but this one can stay?

RideTillIDieHawg

Quote from: theFlyingHog on December 06, 2017, 03:58:48 pm
I drag up a thread to show how people can be wrong about coaches and it's trashed in five minutes but this one can stay?

You're not proud of the outstanding medical care this family received?

RideTillIDieHawg

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: hawkeyefan17 on March 28, 2005, 11:28:59 am
This is my first post here in a few days (I think I posted something on Wednesday or Thursday morning but I don't really remember)

Some or most of you may know that I live in Bentonville.

I went to Little Rock for a doctors appointment at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) Thursday afternoon for follow up on a surgery I had back in December. I had surgery on my trachea (wind pipe) to open my air way that was 80 to 90% blocked. I was doing well until a couple weeks ago when I noticed I was having a lot of breathing trouble again. So Thursday I went to Little Rock for follow-up. I was not expecting the greatest news in the world but I was expecting to be home and sitting in front of my tv watching college basketball Thursday night.  Instead on Thursday afternoon I was booked for emergency surgery Thursday night and had another surgery late night Friday. My trachea was blocked again this time worse than last. Both of my surgeries went well and I am now home recovering.

My point in mentioning this is, I just wanted all of the Razorback fans on this board to know what a wonderful hospital UAMS is. Some of you may already know this but I wanted to mention this because I cannot tell you how much their care and concern has meant to me since I began receiving care there which was sometime ago. I have received wonderful care and the doctors have been some of the best doctors I have ever had.

All Arkansans and Razorback fans should truly be proud of your university.

I truly enjoy posting on Hogville. I have noticed that if I go a few days without check Hogivlle I feel really out of the loop. I enjoy talking about the Razorbacks and I am a proud supporter of the program and the state.

Sorry that you needed surgery, but it's awesome you had great care. My wife's daughter is married to a wonderful young surgeon at UAMS - Dr. Clay Williams. We're really proud of him and the people he works with.  It is a great hospital.

Best wishes for future health.
I expect to win the games we ought to win and be competitive in as many other games as possible. - M Barton

phadedhawg

get well so you can call those hogs baby!

M L (bassplayer)

I had a similar experience and I was amazed at the care that I received. I transferred out of a smaller hospital to UAMS and immediately was surrounded by doctors that made me feel like I was going to get fixed.
Get well soon!
:)

MissippHog

Quote from: RideTillIDieHawg on December 06, 2017, 04:00:29 pm
Post of the year #checkthedate
Did you not revive it?  Someone needs a timeout.