Cancel
105 (38.5%)
I don't have them
62 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 272

brenthog

brenthog

Horse racer

Knee jerk reaction is cancel. But I will wait and see who he is able to bring in as assistants

OrvilleRedenporker

I don't have them anymore but would have cancelled.

Hogforlife

mr4pt

Razorpigg

Of course. I am a grown man and fan of the UA, not whoever the coach is at the time. Settle down younguns...

Tony Perkis

Calling in to cancel as soon as the announcement is official.

USChog

I support the UofA and won't pull my support from a coach who hasn't even been on our sideline yet

COACHINTEXAS

guys, this is the best hire we could get. IMO, he is better than GUS!!  Go watch some clips; his offense is more in depth of how they incorporate the spread with their backs and receivers. This is an awesome HIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No one plans to fail, they fail to plan!!!!

jnhogs

NO.  I gave up prior to last season, can't take watch CBB.  I was excited and ready to renew this year but I will not spend $10K to watch us go 7-5 and be happy just to go to a bowl.  Sorry, but it's not good enough.

colt-45

searkhogfan

Woo Pig,  We're gonna get an upgrade this year...

BigNasty

Dannyluvssonic

lawhawg20

I was going to drop my club seats and reduce from 4 to 2 seats.  Now that it looks like Morris will be coach, I will likely keep everything the same.

I've watched him for three years at SMU.  He knows how to build a program.  I have no doubt he will do well.  From what I can tell, pretty much everyone outside of Arkansas feels that way.

arINar

Quote from: Horse racer on December 05, 2017, 04:56:26 pm
Knee jerk reaction is cancel. But I will wait and see who he is able to bring in as assistants

OK, stable boy.

Baconomics

Please cancel.  I get closer to the sidelines every year.

Bogghawg

This is, to put it bluntly, a stupid question.  We have NO reason to be storming the castle with pitchforks and torches.  He has some drawbacks but he also has a very impressive resume.  I am a Razorback fan and I will root for and support our program and our coach.  Get over yourself.  Michigan State once hired this nobody from Toledo named Nick Saban.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

RzrbkRat

Yes. Some of the names being thrown around would have caused me to save my money and watch on TV. But I am willing to give Morris the benefit of the doubt. No one can at SMU and I liked him at Clemson.

Horse racer

Quote from: arINar on December 05, 2017, 05:01:49 pm
OK, stable boy.

Drunk again ? Calling me names from a keyboard makes you a tough guy I assume ?

Fay-hog

Canceling.  Good seats. So go get em boys.  Had them for years. Don't have the stomach for it. Baseball for me

axharbor

I'm not planning to renew if the SMU Death Penalty is hired.  Might buy one of the available $4 tickets.

BorderPatrol

Quote from: jbott on December 05, 2017, 05:04:22 pm
Canceling.  Good seats. So go get em boys.  Had them for years. Don't have the stomach for it. Baseball for me

BS

bp

HawgHawk

He was not my 1st choice, but I have been a Hog fan all of my life. I will support him for as long as he is the coach & I think he has the background to be successful for us.

For all of you, that are condemning the hire without knowing much of anything about him and threatening to not buy tickets and all of the other BS, put your money where your mouth is and find another team.

1HourToHogville

Quote from: COACHINTEXAS on December 05, 2017, 04:58:41 pm
guys, this is the best hire we could get. IMO, he is better than GUS!!  Go watch some clips; his offense is more in depth of how they incorporate the spread with their backs and receivers. This is an awesome HIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm with you.  Anyone that has griped about not having a more createive and productive offense should be thrilled!  This will be like Auburn, OU, and Clemson offensively.  We will just need to find players and frankly they are easier to find for this style of offense than the pro style offense.

Capitalist Pig

seXual cHOGlate is my bitch.

HognotinMemphis

This is literally the most stupid poll in the history of Hogville. Everyone here who has had season tix for longer than 5 years will renew them the rest of their lives. They rationalize it and/or love it regardless of the coach...especially a new coach. It is part of their lives. They were more likely to not renew if Bielema was retained. Hiring a new head coach is not going to be cause to not renew season tickets. I predict the attendance will go up next season vs this past season. I said it would be Morris and I was right. I will be right about attendance too.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Fay-hog

Quote from: BorderPatrol on December 05, 2017, 05:06:33 pm
BS

bp

Bs mean bullcrap?  Weird. Why would you say that. The money I spend each year is hard to justify already. With kid activities, television, and readily available tickets online for any "must" have game?   

Are you suggesting that Morris is such  a great hire that there is  noway I would let my seats go for the next few years?

HogPharmer

Open your options to:

3) Don't have them, will/would buy them

4) Don't have them, still won't have them
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

HogPharmer

Quote from: HoginMemphis on December 05, 2017, 07:46:35 pm
This is literally the most stupid poll in the history of Hogville. Everyone here who has had season tix for longer than 5 years will renew them the rest of their lives. They rationalize it and/or love it regardless of the coach...especially a new coach. It is part of their lives. They were more likely to not renew if Bielema was retained. Hiring a new head coach is not going to be cause to not renew season tickets. I predict the attendance will go up next season vs this past season. I said it would be Morris and I was right. I will be right about attendance too.

This is literally the most stupid post in the history of Hogville. I didn't read it but know who posted it. Therefore my basis for assuming so is pretty solid.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

DuckTalesLOL

I actually bought season tickets for the first time, jokes on you!

texas tush hog

Have had them since 1973. Probably won't renew.

soooieman

Quote from: brenthog on December 05, 2017, 04:55:09 pm
Bump
Good idea "bump" this so all the recruits can see. You are so smart. Look at me!!!

The real Hogules

Wrong again, as usual!
I've chosen not to renew our tickets that we have had for over 2.5 decades, simply because I'm sick of the prices going up, while the quality of play on the field continues to decline. They can be the SEC-W whipping boy without me and mine in attendance!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

soooieman

Quote from: The real Hogules on December 06, 2017, 04:08:13 am
Wrong again, as usual!
I've chosen not to renew our tickets that we have had for over 2.5 decades, simply because I'm sick of the prices going up, while the quality of play on the field continues to decline. They can be the SEC-W whipping boy without me and mine in attendance!
Thank god. Now the people in front of you can stand during the game without getting yelled at.

HardCore

Get Venables, will likely Renew. No Venables, no renewal.

There is no point scoring 45 points per game if your opponent scores 46.
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

Hawg2afault

This hire reminds me of my sister who has been married four times and brings every guy she dates around to family functions. While sis wants to know if we "love" her new flavor of the month, it will take some time to get to know the guy.  I hope for the best for CCM and the Razorbacks. 

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: texas tush hog on December 06, 2017, 03:56:52 am

Have had them since 1973. Probably won't renew.
"Probably" being the key word. You will renew for fear of missing out on a great year next season and following seasons. you will not drop them for first time in 44 years after firing the worst head coach in the history of Arkansas Razorback football if you held them through the BB years.

I'll buy you dinner in LR if you do not renew your tickets for next season.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Hawg2afault on December 06, 2017, 06:53:48 am
This hire reminds me of my sister who has been married four times and brings every guy she dates around to family functions. While sis wants to know if we "love" her new flavor of the month, it will take some time to get to know the guy.  I hope for the best for CCM and the Razorbacks.
Your sister is an idiot. The BOT has no idiots on it.