Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kiffin will be announced tomorrow afternoon.

Started by mj4president, December 05, 2017, 03:58:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mj4president

Several hours after the AD is introduced to the Razorback Nation.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

NuttinItUp

DuckTalesLOL

lol, why are you drinking so early in the day?

RedyorNot

BorderPatrol

SPAL

Godfather

WPS to the end.

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

ARfan#1

Tony Perkis

Kevin

this is either the third poster to say it or the same poster under 3 different names
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Roaringboar

Quote from: mj4president on December 05, 2017, 03:58:10 pm
Several hours after the AD is introduced to the Razorback Nation.

I'm hearing tonight or early in the morning......
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

hogfan446

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

OkieBack

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on December 05, 2017, 04:00:18 pm
Please stop this nonsense.

No kidding.  Sit back, eat some chips, drink a soda.  The powers that be will let us ALL know once they have made a decision.  But they might want to step up the negotiations as candidates are fading quickly.

Philip Seaton

Not going to happen. Brace yourself for Morris.

ronmahony

"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Hogimus Prime

Kiffin isn't even in consideration for the job.  Its Chad Morris just ignore his record he thinks Jerry Jones's grandson is the second coming of Peyton Manning and he has Texas recruiting ties.  Enjoy

Hog N Bama

A photo of Kiffin wearing a Hog hat will blast across sports media like greased lightning WPS!!!

Philip Seaton