HoggieStyle

Found this on that page.

Pretty funny, actually.

WalHog2018

DMacsBat

WOOD BROUGHT.

WalHog2018

HogPharmer

No offense, and I hope it's correct, but Tennessee hasn't exactly been lights out on picking coaches the last couple of weeks.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

OtterHog

WalHog2018

NuttinItUp

DMacsBat

Quote from: WoooPigNation on December 05, 2017, 02:48:32 pm
I've seen previous post about Venables coming as DC.. surely thats not a possability. 

Anyone have a problem with Kendal Briles as OC? Being sued from his time at Baylor....

I enjoy winning as much as the next guy but there have to be better candidates than. A guy wrapped up in penn state like rape scandals. I wouldn't touch that with a 30 foot pole but I'm old school. I'm a "win at reasonable costs" type of guy.
WOOD BROUGHT.

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

HogFansReunited

Message boards and random Twitter feeds...... yep great sources.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

HawgSZN

Quote from: onebadrubi on November 21, 2019, 01:13:05 pm
Damn. you say his name he pops up.  This guy is legend status

Holmes501

"I think he can be a solid 8 win guy at Arkansas, but time will tell."

True for any coach we get.

OtterHog

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 05, 2017, 02:50:55 pm
These are just random people on twitter with a few people following them. Anyone credible?

That's literally everyone on twitter since the "blue checkmark" media has been just as wrong as anyone so far.

scottwillrazbackfan1

Maybe Morris to Tennessee and Kiffin to the Hogs

WalHog2018

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 05, 2017, 02:50:55 pm
These are just random people on twitter with a few people following them. Anyone credible?
Tyler Is a journalist. Host of @three4themoney, @TNInsiders on @1180TheVLZ. Sports Betting Consultant to @GridIronNow. Also Vegas guy

247Hog

Not going to get hopes up until someone more credible than a normal Twitter person says so.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Lanny

I know Jason that owns Volnation, they don't know anymore than we do, which right now is very little
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

casken

"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

JoeyMoore

I tried to tell y'all last night. Details almost final.....The Lane Train is coming to the hill. ALL ABOARD!!! CHOO CHOO
Looking East

Calvin Swine

These same people probably convinced themselves they were hiring Gurden.  I'd love it, but I strongly doubt its validity. 

HogPharmer

Are all these people tweeting this because they just read this thread? Once again, HV feeding the rumors to people then using those people's reporting of what they read on here as proof (i.e. "smoke") to justify what they are saying. It's a never-ending Cycle.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

CaliforniaHawg

Kiffin would be the home run of all home run hires.

WalHog2018

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 05, 2017, 02:52:41 pm
Are all these people tweeting this because they just read this thread? Once again, HV feeding the rumors to people then using those people's reporting of what they read on here as proof (i.e. "smoke") to justify what they are saying. It's a never-ending Cycle.
the tweets were all before this thread started

TNarch

And Tennessee fans are laughing their asses off!

Uncommon

Ok.  New rule.  Unless the tweet you're linking to is from a credentialed media member, it is not worth sharing as it is just opinion and speculation.

OtterHog

Quote from: CaliforniaHawg on December 05, 2017, 02:53:08 pm

Instant media blitz and recruiting hype.

Holmes501

Cool, cant wait to hire another coach in 3 years when he leaves.

WalHog2018

Quote from: Uncommon on December 05, 2017, 02:54:16 pm
Ok.  New rule.  Unless the tweet you're linking to is from a credentialed media member, it is not worth sharing as it is just opinion and speculation.
Tyler Wyatt is creditialed. And the media is right so much lately.

OtterHog

Quote from: Uncommon on December 05, 2017, 02:54:16 pm

credentialed media have looked just as ridiculous so far...

RazorChuck

OtterHog

Quote from: Holmes501 on December 05, 2017, 02:54:43 pm
Cool, cant wait to hire another coach in 3 years when he leaves.

People said the same about Bobby. He wasn't going anywhere until he accidentally ran his bike off the ride with/without a passenger.

Sivad

Quote from: CaliforniaHawg on December 05, 2017, 02:53:08 pm
For Tennessee AND Arkansas
Afraid BOT is going to draw us the short straw.

searkhogfan

Y'all are getting played by Tenner's....  Embarrassing

a shady hog

I think all you are getting played by Tennessee fans who started a mob twitter feed bomb.

Calvin Swine

Quote from: WoooPigNation on December 05, 2017, 02:56:00 pm
Also some rumor about Lane to Oregon... is Oregon a better job then Arkansas??

Sadly, yes.

HogPharmer

Quote from: WoooPigNation on December 05, 2017, 02:50:06 pm
I think it's more reliable to get it from an independent board than it is to get it from all the homers on hear with crazy previous posts.

Their fan base is far crazier than ours at this point. They have publicly humiliated themselves and struck out multiple times in the last couple weeks.

HawgPound

This is Tennessee fans attempt to turn the Arkansas search into what theirs is. They are try to point the media away from their dumpster and toward ours.

bighog2255

Quote from: WoooPigNation on December 05, 2017, 02:56:00 pm
Also some rumor about Lane to Oregon... is Oregon a better job then Arkansas??

I hope you are being sarcastic. Of course it is

OtterHog

Quote from: searkhogfan on December 05, 2017, 02:56:28 pm
Y'all are getting played by Tenner's....  Embarrassing

Quote from: a shady hog on December 05, 2017, 02:56:36 pm
I think all you are getting played by Tennessee fans who started a mob twitter feed bomb.

Anyone taking this search seriously at this point deserves to feel foolish.

WalHog2018

casken

Quote from: TNarch on December 05, 2017, 02:54:10 pm
And Tennessee fans are laughing their asses off!

As they should...lets start a thread about Morris going to Tenner...maybe it'll happen and we wont get stuck with him.
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

SmokinHog

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: Lanny on December 05, 2017, 02:52:06 pm
I know Jason that owns Volnation, they don't know anymore than we do, which right now is very little

Lane Kiffin....

PRJ

ipigsooie

That easy rider gif is funny!  I laughed out loud