Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bruce James said this morning......

Started by razorfun, December 05, 2017, 07:30:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

razorfun

on 103.7 the buzz that he knows who the new coach is.....was sworn to secrecy, and couldn't say yet....but that his name had an R in it......just passing a long what he said.....I think it is chad morris...and i for one..hope that is the case.

Woo Pig

The real Hogules

Dang, I wish that Mike Norvell had an "R" in his, oh wait!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

HOGS82

Quote from: mindemon on November 24, 2023, 06:58:31 pmThe 'Fire Sam Pittman' crowd are going to be eating their words next year. Trust me.

GuvHog

Quote from: razorfun on December 05, 2017, 07:30:37 am
on 103.7 the buzz that he knows who the new coach is.....was sworn to secrecy, and couldn't say yet....but that his name had an R in it......just passing a long what he said.....I think it is chad morris...and i for one..hope that is the case.

Woo Pig

If he meant last names, that would cut It down to 2. Norvell or Morris.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

jgcat4

Well that rules everyone out
bRent venables
mike noRvelle
chad moRRis
paul Rhoads
chaRlie stRong

Coaching Search Season-It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Smallie Bigs

This whole situation, every aspect is stupid!
Watchdog defending all things Razorback.

hoggusamoungus

razorfun

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Woo Pig
The Chinese man say it the Honorable Mike Reach..!!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Pudgepork

RazorNick

hawgon

Woo Pig

He said one R, not two.

Kenny Hawgins

Twirling round with this familiar parable
Spinning, weaving round each new experience

Kenny Hawgins

Twirling round with this familiar parable
Spinning, weaving round each new experience

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

TX HOG

"An R" and "one R" can be misinterpreted

TX HOG

And I have no idea who Bruce James is. Guess he's solid info

Dominicanhog

If he knows, that eliminates Kiffin... odd we know the coach but rumored to be interviewing today..

Pecos Hog

So Bruce is saying it's done, that we've selected a coach?    If so, then I'm sure it will be leaking out very soon. 

Pig In The City

The NewEra

TexHog188

"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

paducahhog

PharmacistHog

Quote from: TX HOG on December 05, 2017, 07:45:22 am

Well he's gotta be if he's on 103.7
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

Smithian

Woo Pig
This made me laugh. I definitely in my mind went down the list before figuring out that didn't rule any mentioned candidate out.

HogBreath

Quote from: jgcat4 on December 05, 2017, 07:33:28 am
Well that rules everyone out
bRent venables
mike noRvelle
chad moRRis
paul Rhoads
chaRlie stRong

how bout Skipper Holtz?
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

WPSALLDAY

I can't wait 3 years from now when we score 50 a game, but the opponent scores 60. Idiots

Jonbo

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Smithian on December 05, 2017, 07:48:34 am
This made me laugh. I definitely in my mind went down the list before figuring out that didn't rule any mentioned candidate out.

Kiffin?

SemperHawg

David Bazzell said on that exact same show this exact same time of year that he KNEW it was Gundy FWIW.

TexArkHogFan

His name has an R in it.
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

MissippHog

I don't think it will be any of the main guys we've been talking about.  BRyan HaRsin?  Neal BRown?

PharmacistHog

Quote from: SemperHawg on December 05, 2017, 07:50:06 am
David Bazzell said on that exact same show this exact same time of year that he KNEW it was Gundy FWIW.

He was just trying to create a new rival with okie lite so he could draw an ark/oklahoma trophy.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

hogchic2001

Go HOGS Go!

CountryHam

Joe Davis (USS Razorback)

Quote from: Dominicanhog on December 05, 2017, 07:45:35 am
If he knows, that eliminates Kiffin... odd we know the coach but rumored to be interviewing today..

mR. Kiffin

Is this betteR?

Fan1958

And you would be one of those whining about the new hires not being familiar with the Arkansas traditions and the hire is not an "Arkansas guy."

Bruce James was an All American DT in 1970.  Three year starter (freshmen couldn't play in those days) and played in the '69 Texas game. darned sure better connected than anybody on this board.
Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

RazorChuck

Woo Pig
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Nosboar Accubond

GoHogzzGo

Darn if we only had more people who claimed they knew who the new HC is. Show me a signed contract then I'll start believing.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

bhawg

bob slydell

*this is not a criticism of moderatin.

LumberBacks

WilsonHog

Uh, y'all do realize Bruce is just joking, right?

hogmolar

Quote from: Dominicanhog on December 05, 2017, 07:45:35 am
Talks have stalled with UCF and Sumlin.  Any chance he could be the one interviewing?  Would he maybe consider a coordinator position for a few years as to not effect his buyout? Maybe he has said you know head coaching is not all it is cracked up to be and I would love to be around it as a coordinator for a few years while I am getting paid?

Probably not he case but just a thought. 

PorkerOinker

Bruce James probably knows about as much as I do about the new coach.
"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

SemperHawg

Quote from: Fan1958 on December 05, 2017, 07:56:29 am
And you would be one of those whining about the new hires not being familiar with the Arkansas traditions and the hire is not an "Arkansas guy."

Bruce James was an All American DT in 1970.  Three year starter (freshmen couldn't play in those days) and played in the '69 Texas game. darned sure better connected than anybody on this board.
Just like all of the connected Arkansas people knew who the AD was?

He may very well be connected and he may even be right, I've just got no time for anyone who goes on the radio and says "I know who it is but I can't tell you"  and then throws out some dumb $hit like "the name has an R in it".  There are at least three names mentioned above that have R's in them, two of which have been talked about a lot.   

online-with-swine

Quote from: PharmacistHog on December 05, 2017, 07:51:54 am
He was just trying to create a new rival with okie lite so he could draw an ark/oklahoma trophy.

Wha t would that trophy look like?  Hmmm.......