Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 05, 2024, 09:15:31 pm

Grain of Salt..

Started by Billman69, December 04, 2017, 08:44:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Billman69

So obviously, take this with a grain of salt. But I spoke with a friend of mine well connected within Athletics. He told me that the fuss over Gus was all a smoke screen.

Apparently, there is a name that no one has mentioned that has ties to the NFL. He assured me it wasn't Kiff, but was actually someone who has family in the NWA area.

I know that Bill Cower has family in Springdale and my source wouldn't deny that it would be him. I was told that Cower has 48 hours to let CBS know.

Science Fiction Greg

I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

thebignasty

nwahogs

It's amazing the imaginations on here

JONAS

checkraiser88

SmokinHog

That's like dropping a boulder on top of someone's car and then insisting it's just a scratch.... cmon man...

Arkansas Fan

This is getting ridiculous.

Cowher has family in Arkansas?

HogKong

Not even a good attempt....weak sauce

forrest city joe

O good lord! stop this madness.hire a coach now.GET IT OVER WITH!

trok24

jgphillips3

Well.  That is at least a big and unique name.

jcrowe01

Science Fiction Greg

I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

Hawg Life

Quote from: Billman69 on December 04, 2017, 08:44:59 pm
So obviously, take this with a grain of salt. But I spoke with a friend of mine well connected within Athletics. He told me that the fuss over Gus was all a smoke screen.

Apparently, there is a name that no one has mentioned that has ties to the NFL. He assured me it wasn't Kiff, but was actually someone who has family in the NWA area.

I know that Bill Cower has family in Springdale and my source wouldn't deny that it would be him. I was told that Cower has 48 hours to let CBS know.

I saw him leaving Powerhouse wearing a red tie!!!! Full Circle!!! We've gone full ⭕️, now it's officially a GD Coaching Search!!

Roaringboar

Ah....look at you trying to shake up hogville with your 3 little posts.........get real kid.....
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

Acehawg

TDHawgs

Sure.. let's believe someone who has 3 post.. troll bait not taken!

Roaringboar

Hog Spread

I heard from a friend that watched the Patriots game who can read lips and he was pretty sure that D. Wise whispered to T. Flowers that Bill has 7 mins to let Craft know that this post is hilarious.

Tony Perkis

Quote from: Roaringboar on December 04, 2017, 08:48:55 pm
Ah....look at you trying to shake up hogville with your 3 little posts.........get real kid.....
Haha don't attack. You're claiming to have "sources" in another thread yet you change your tone every time PRJ or someone with a little clout weights in. Get out of here.

Coach V. Slocombe

lmao...
I don't put on the uniform to play the game, I put on the uniform to win the game.   Larry Bird
Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.  Vince Lombardi

HoggusMaximus

lol were back to bill cower? just one step away from the downward spiral to he who shall not be named.

urkillnmesmalls

If they hire Cowher, I'm going to be spittin' mad.   >:( 
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

Athog

Roaringboar

Quote from: Tony Perkis on December 04, 2017, 08:49:57 pm
Haha don't attack. You're claiming to have "sources" in another thread yet you change your tone every time PRJ or someone with a little clout weights in. Get out of here.

Only thing I changed is the idea that Kiffin may not be out.....I was wrong on that, and I said I might be.....that's why I said I can't confirm........but this is just foolishness.......Cower has a comfortable job as an NFL analyst....he's a proven coach who has no reason to pick up a whistle again.....

trok24

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on December 04, 2017, 08:50:16 pm
lol were back to bill cower? just one step away from the downward spiral to he who shall not be named.

Dude..At least spell his GD name right..COWHER

ARfan#1

Dude didn't even spell Cowher right. lmao.

Onward.

DemiHOG

HoggusMaximus

johnfanman

Worth a smite.
Watching the Hogs through hell or high water.

reddogjcss

trok24

Sorry Maximus.. was referring to OP

Boardon Hamsay

We're gonna need a bigger grain....
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

TNarch

Yeah, I don't think that's quite a full grain of salt.  Maybe a grain pounded into dust.

247Hog

If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Tony Perkis

Quote from: Roaringboar on December 04, 2017, 08:51:28 pm
Only thing I changed is the idea that Kiffin may not be out.....I was wrong on that, and I said I might be.....that's why I said I can't confirm........but this is just foolishness.......Cower has a comfortable job as an NFL analyst....he's a proven coach who has no reason to pick up a whistle again.....

Electric Boogaloo

I think it's Pete Carroll guys.

Hog Milanese

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

HoggusMaximus

I heard Nick saban said he would be defensive coordinator for 20 bucks in Starbucks gift cards

HogPharmer

Quote from: trok24 on December 04, 2017, 08:51:37 pm
Dude..At least spell his GD name right..COWHER

Pretty sure it's Coward... but okay....
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Billman69

This comes from my guy who told me Long would be fired in 48 hours and then it happened.... jk.... relax guys. It was just a joke. Just a hog fan, trying to make light of this situation.

It was also intended to make of fun of those with "sources"...

Hog Waller

I remember back in the day there was always really good weed available in Fayetteville coming in from all the truckers passing through NW AR.  Must still be the case today, and the OP is enjoying some now.

Donny2665

Thanks for the laugh!
This life's hard, but it's harder if you're stupid.~George V.Higgins

Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune!~Nicolas Ling

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~Mark Twain

Three and Snout

was actually someone who has family in the NWA area.

Alex Mortensen is the new razorback football coach.

Quote from: Hog Waller on December 04, 2017, 09:08:30 pm
I remember back in the day there was always really good weed available in Fayetteville coming in from all the truckers passing through NW AR.  Must still be the case today, and the OP is enjoying some now.

I think you meant meth.

jjdlc

Hot dog, we got ourselves a coaching search now!!