Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 23, 2024, 02:43:54 am

Bo, Wally, Trey and Clay....

Started by porkrindjimmy, December 04, 2017, 01:16:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

porkrindjimmy

Since you are running around shilling for somebody...

Pass this on to them. They hire Chad Morris and hell will break loose. Let them know that. They are making a mistake if they think we are gonna eat that sandwich.

And Bo, if you have a hair on your arse, you got 45 minutes till your show. Invite me on. Let's talk shop. You can get ahold of me here and I can call. Come on...invite me.

PRJ

hogfan446

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on December 04, 2017, 01:16:42 pm

Pass this on to them. They hire Chad Morris and hell will break loose. Let them know that. They are making a mistake if they think we are gonna eat that sandwich.

And Bo, if you have a hair on your arse, you got 45 minutes till your show. Invite me on. Let's talk shop. You can get ahold of me here and I can call. Come on...invite me.

PRJ

He will just talk down to you like you are an idiot.  Don't even bother.

Uncommon

PRJ
Why don't you just call in?  Unless you're bant from the show.

Tony Perkis

Quote from: hogfan446 on December 04, 2017, 01:20:20 pm
Can Bo truly talk "down" to somebody?

synthartist69

NO NO NO NO... NOT MORRIS.... THIS IS BAD, REALLY REALLY BAD

Redhogs

PRJ
With you, let's get the ball rolling, i'll do what I can do to help...this is nothing more than corruption..plain and simple.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

synthartist69

Quote from: Bigfoothog on December 04, 2017, 01:22:56 pm
is there a gofundme set up for banners in case they hire Morris ?
I will be the first to donate

Philip Seaton

If Morris is hired, I won't be disappointed. You have to care to be disappointed. I just won't care. My Saturday afternoons will be better spent doing other things. Apathy is more of program killer than disappointment.

jimmur74

Morris is 10 times the coack Norvell is. Nothing personal

PRJ

jneal56

PRJ

Or you could allow those to do their jobs and hire who they believe is best instead of creating an idiotic charade like Tennessee. I believe most on here were talking about how stupid they were and now you're suggesting to do the exact same thing. Guess what. They know what coaches the fan base wants from Malzahn-Norvell-Morris-Venables-Leach and the others that have been sprinkled in as well. We know the first name is out for sure so that leaves the other 4 with Kiffin still being somewhat of a wildcard.
"At least we are moral"

nolt

I want the banner to have this on it:

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: Uncommon on December 04, 2017, 01:21:22 pm
Why don't you just call in?  Unless you're bant from the show.

Because every single time I have called in and said this is PorkRind Jimmy, his screener hangs up the phone.

Bo thinks he knows so much...that he is the authoritave voice here in Arkansas, well then, get me on his show. I won't curse and he gives me a 10 minute segment. And 1998 Mississippi State game will be discussed.

Bo is a buffoon. Just because he fetched water for Bret and produced being Bret Bielema...maybe he can produce profilin' with PorkRindJimmy....

PRJ

HogCzar1

Quote from: jimmur74 on December 04, 2017, 01:25:02 pm

Based on what evidence?

ImYourHoggleberry

Chad Morris would be an amazing hire. You guys are going to look silly with your 15 man march on campus.

porkrindjimmy

I'll let you continue to believe that....

But Lane Kiffin is 10 times the coach of Chad Morris....

PRJ

Sivad

PRJ
Preach it PRJ.

LA Football fan

When he shows he can actually beat Norvell on the field your opinion might hold some weight, but until then it is nothing personal, Morris is second best.  Kind of looks bad to be 10 times the coach and give up 66 points don't it????

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

The_Iceman

You Chad Morris haters are unbelievable. This program will be in good shape with Morris, Kiffin, or Norvell. All talented coaches, but all with their faults.

If we can get the coach that installed Clemson's offense, has taken SMU from a one win program to a chance at 8 in just 3 years, and has recruiting ties and connections all across the State of Texas....then we should be excited.

I could make similar arguments for Kiffin and Norvell. Stop bashing the guy and taking your stands against him without ever seeing him coach a game.

Wildhog

You know you can just call into Bo's show, right?
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

hogfan446

The_MardDog

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on December 04, 2017, 01:25:58 pm
Because every single time I have called in and said this is PorkRind Jimmy, his screener hangs up the phone.

Bo thinks he knows so much...that he is the authoritave voice here in Arkansas, well then, get me on his show. I won't curse and he gives me a 10 minute segment. And 1998 Mississippi State game will be discussed.

Bo is a buffoon. Just because he fetched water for Bret and produced being Bret Bielema...maybe he can produce profilin' with PorkRindJimmy....

PRJ

Change your alias to PorkRind Charlie when they ask.  Once you are on the show, say gotcha, this is PorkRind Jimmy.....!

The_Iceman

Quote from: ImYourHoggleberry on December 04, 2017, 01:26:45 pm
Chad Morris would be an amazing hire. You guys are going to look silly with your 15 man march on campus.

LOL! Can't wait to see all 15 of them with their home made signs.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Y'all need to take a damn deep breath, and understand that there are always legitimate factors to a coaching search that are not made public in order to protect potential candidates. I AM NOT IN THE KNOW, but I trust that the people making this decision are not committing nepotism or hiring low because they can. I also trust that, whomever is in charge, is at least 60% invested in the on the filed fortunes of our school and student athletes.
Take a moment and stop yourselves from saying or doing something idiotic in a public forum that will embarrass the program and/or put Tennessee's coaching search in a good light...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Polecat

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on December 04, 2017, 01:25:58 pm

PRJ

Yep, 1998 and partying with our field goal kicker........
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

hobhog

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on December 04, 2017, 01:31:33 pm
Y'all need to take a damn deep breath, and understand that there are always legitimate factors to a coaching search that are not made public in order to protect potential candidates. I AM NOT IN THE KNOW, but I trust that the people making this decision are not committing nepotism, or hiring low because they can. I trust that whomever is in charge that they are at least 60% invested in the on the filed fortunes of our school and student athletes.
Take a moment and stop yourselves from saying or doing something idiotic in a public forum that will embarrass the program and/or put Tennessee's coaching search in a good light...

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

nwahogfan1

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on December 04, 2017, 01:27:00 pm

PRJ

Would the Oakland Raiders, Tn and USC fans agree with you??????

HogPharmer

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on December 04, 2017, 01:32:40 pm

Tn would KILL to have Kiffin back now.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Polecat on December 04, 2017, 01:31:44 pm
Yep, 1998 and partying with our field goal kicker........

Who.!? Bo or PRJ.!? Either way somebody screwed us once... Tell the story.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Hayden1865

Quote from: The_Iceman on December 04, 2017, 01:29:20 pm
You Chad Morris haters are unbelievable. This program will be in good shape with Morris, Kiffin, or Norvell. All talented coaches, but all with their faults.

If we can get the coach that installed Clemson's offense, has taken SMU from a one win program to a chance at 8 in just 3 years, and has recruiting ties and connections all across the State of Texas....then we should be excited.

I could make similar arguments for Kiffin and Norvell. Stop bashing the guy and taking your stands against him without ever seeing him coach a game.
June Jones took SMU from 1-11 to 8-5 in one year. Takes Morris three to get to 7 wins? No thanks.
Don't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive.

hogblitz

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: Wildhog on December 04, 2017, 01:30:18 pm
You know you can just call into Bo's show, right?

Bo needs to invite ME on. Bo seems to like confrontation...and there is no one better at confrontation than me.

But he needs to invite me on.

PRJ

PorkRinds

Jimmy's head is getting so big it may explode. You guys really need to stop stroking his ego and pretending he's somebody.

FIOG

PRJ

Where can you listen in Central Arkansas?

HawgSZN

I may actually listen to his show today if PRJ gets some air time
Quote from: onebadrubi on November 21, 2019, 01:13:05 pm
Damn. you say his name he pops up.  This guy is legend status

King Kong

Quote from: hogfan446 on December 04, 2017, 01:20:20 pm

Still has to be out there. We can't take this in a** without crying rape

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Hayden1865 on December 04, 2017, 01:34:56 pm
June Jones took SMU from 1-11 to 8-5 in one year. Takes Morris three to get to 7 wins? No thanks.
fire post
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

King Kong

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on December 04, 2017, 01:32:40 pm

Yes. Check out Twitter UT fans are begging for him

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: PorkRinds on December 04, 2017, 01:38:17 pm
Jimmy's head is getting so big it may explode. You guys really need to stop stroking his ego and pretending he's somebody.

Like you? You are a fraud. You stole part of my name to get you some stroke on here. You are out of your league over here. Best you go back playing with your Bret and Jeff dolls and leave proper discussion to the adults.

PRJ

Pigstie

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on December 04, 2017, 01:27:00 pm

PRJ
Kiffin isn't coming.
The views and opinions of this poster are personal only, and are not one of a professional coach or X Box player.  Beware the Mall Cop.

Redhogs

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on December 04, 2017, 01:31:33 pm
Y'all need to take a damn deep breath, and understand that there are always legitimate factors to a coaching search that are not made public in order to protect potential candidates. I AM NOT IN THE KNOW, but I trust that the people making this decision are not committing nepotism or hiring low because they can. I also trust that, whomever is in charge, is at least 60% invested in the on the filed fortunes of our school and student athletes.
" you trust"   that was your first mistake..manipulating the media to get what you want...that's alright with you? It's called the fix is in...
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

bighog2255

Quote from: The_Iceman on December 04, 2017, 01:29:20 pm

Bravo. Enough with the Morris hate. Like any of us know ANYTHING for certain that will happen, or what he, Norvell, Kiffin, or anyone else will do here. He's been linked other places as well.

King Kong

Quote from: Pigstie on December 04, 2017, 01:41:27 pm
Kiffin isn't coming.

He would. But if you want to bend over and take Morris in A remember I said it was a mistake and you should have raised your voice

Mick Hogger

Quote from: Philip Seaton on December 04, 2017, 01:24:43 pm
If Morris is hired, I won't be disappointed. You have to care to be disappointed. I just won't care. My Saturday afternoons will be better spent doing other things. Apathy is more of program killer than disappointment.

Basketball season tickets will probably start filling up again. The fans will go where the excitement is.

And for the record, I won't protest one iota. I'll stay at the same level of apathy I am now.
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

Wildhog

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on December 04, 2017, 01:38:12 pm
Bo needs to invite ME on. Bo seems to like confrontation...and there is no one better at confrontation than me.

But he needs to invite me on.

PRJ

Why on earth would he do that?
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

PorkRinds

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on December 04, 2017, 01:40:40 pm
Like you? You are a fraud. You stole part of my name to get you some stroke on here. You are out of your league over here. Best you go back playing with your Bret and Jeff dolls and leave proper discussion to the adults.

PRJ

Stole part of your name? Lol. Dude. You're just the dude that yelled at Houston Nutt. No more no less.  You have no pull and mean nothing to the big picture. Bo won't be calling because you're a nobody. Your fame is, quite literally, all in your head. Hell I still don't know or care who you are, nor did I when I named myself after one of my favorite snacks.

ipigsooie

Quote from: bighog2255 on December 04, 2017, 01:42:21 pm
Bravo. Enough with the Morris hate. Like any of us know ANYTHING for certain that will happen, or what he, Norvell, Kiffin, or anyone else will do here. He's been linked other places as well.

I did watch him coach a game. They gave up 66 points to another candidate.

King Kong

Quote from: bighog2255 on December 04, 2017, 01:42:21 pm

He has been linked to Tennessee. You know why? Because they have been turned down by 8 other candidates.

It's pathetic to hire Morris with Kiffin, Norvell and Leach dying for the job