Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

slobber hog

Started by pghawg1, January 31, 2018, 03:11:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pghawg1

any word on how many people have voted to try to get slobber hog back on the court at Walton? Any word if it the new A..D. has said anything about bringing it back?

3of5-2

I don't have any word, but it needs to happen.

Boardon Hamsay

I don't think slobber hog should be subjected to our team until a sweet 16 is made. We aren't worthy of slobber hog right now.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

26.2Hog

greenEGnHAWGS

I don't know, but I did sign the petition for the logo to remain the same.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Rooster Hogburn

To forgive is to set a pisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.-Lewis B. Smedes

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on January 31, 2018, 06:46:53 pm
I don't think slobber hog should be subjected to our team until a sweet 16 is made. We aren't worthy of slobber hog right now.
im pretty sure it needs to be brought back because that's when we were making it to the sweet sixteen
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 31, 2018, 08:19:01 pm
im pretty sure it needs to be brought back because that's when we were making it to the sweet sixteen

Hmmm. Doesn't seem like bringing coaches back from that era is working to replicate those results so maybe changing the floor would do the trick. Sounds about right. Maybe we should bring slobber hog back and get Jobu a refill to see if that helps.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.