Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Offical Arkansas vs Central Michigan Game thread

Started by hogsrule44, December 05, 2006, 06:59:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfankb

These refs are terrible. Killing what little flow the game has. And just making the complete opposite calls that look right.

ICEman

This size crowd would make the old Barnhill seem vacuous.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

TnHog65

I put alot of thought into my posts about Stan.  Such as ppg under Stan vs. prior coach.  Margin of victory under Stan vs. pc.  Overall accomplishments of Hogs under Stan vs. pc.  Atmosphere at BWA with Stan vs. pc.  Current performance of team in current game and quality of current opponent.  Flow of current game.  Improvement of current players since they have been on campus.
[/quote]

Have you looked at his record since he has been here?  Improvement every year....  What more do you want?????

Fire all the coaches at U of A

TRUHOG718

December 05, 2006, 08:37:09 pm #103 Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 08:39:23 pm by TRUHOG718
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on December 05, 2006, 08:31:49 pm
Quote from: TRUHOG718 on December 05, 2006, 08:27:04 pm
Quote from: diamondp on December 05, 2006, 08:20:27 pm
Razorback basketball this yr is going to be a dissapointing end to a dissapointing beginning preempted by a dissapointing end to a promising football season. :razorback:
Quote from: TnHog65 on December 05, 2006, 08:15:50 pm
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on December 05, 2006, 08:11:46 pm
Quote of the night from the awesome announcer working with Dykes.  "Stan Heat has got to be satisfied with the way his team has played"

Satisfied with scoring in the mid 30's on a lower level mid major.  If our coach is satisfied this program is worse off than I had imagined.

Fire every coach at the U of A

Gotta love the well thought out, informative posters. Youll give this board such credibility.  STOP....THINK....POST

I put alot of thought into my posts about Stan.  Such as ppg under Stan vs. prior coach.  Margin of victory under Stan vs. pc.  Overall accomplishments of Hogs under Stan vs. pc.  Atmosphere at BWA with Stan vs. pc.  Current performance of team in current game and quality of current opponent.  Flow of current game.  Improvement of current players since they have been on campus.
I screwed up my that post by not reviewing it. I didnt mean to put you Dwight and tnhog65 on there. Your point was valid. scroll up i fixed it as soon as i saw it...... my bad
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

chiefsfan

sheesh you guys are horrible

Give them a break...hard for the players to get into a game like this...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Squealers

Wow Iceman, I need to remember vacuous for the next time I play scrabble....good word usage!
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

TnHog65

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: TnHog65 on December 05, 2006, 08:43:22 pm
51-35

Fire all the coaches at U of A

I would Keep Johhny Mac (But he has got to recover from that 5th place CC finish) and DVH.  I think the Men's Golf Coach is new so he gets a pass for now.

Houston probably shouldn't be fired but should go.

I would pink slip Stan and Sousie in a heartbeat.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

TnHog65

tkhog

Quote from: TnHog65 on December 05, 2006, 07:53:18 pm
I think we need to start a thread to fire Nutt, Stan, Golf coach, swim coach, volleyball coach, badmitten coach, gymnastics coach, cheerleader coach, band coach (leader), and all other coaches.  Maybe leave the track coach.
Our golf coach is in his first year, so he can have a few years.  Yes, we do need to fire Nutt and Sta.  We suck at volleyball dont we? Fire that coach...  I'm alright with the band dude. Cheerleaders are really good.

hogsrule44

I dont think we suck at volleyball we are hosting a regional in the NCAA Tourny

Hawgon

Does anybody even watch Razorback basketball anymore?  It used to be so exciting.  I try to watch it and just can't anymore.

TnHog65

hogsrule44

I watch it but your right its not exciting anymore.

TnHog65

diamondp

Quote from: TnHog65 on December 05, 2006, 08:23:24 pm
Quote from: diamondp on December 05, 2006, 08:20:27 pm
Razorback basketball this yr is going to be a dissapointing end to a dissapointing beginning preempted by a dissapointing end to a promising football season. :razorback:

Promising football season??????  I think we were picked to go 7-4 or 8-3. 

Are you smoking crack???????????????????

Damn hugger.
JUST WIN!!!!

SPAL

Quote from: Hawgon on December 05, 2006, 08:49:48 pm
Does anybody even watch Razorback basketball anymore?  It used to be so exciting.  I try to watch it and just can't anymore.

nah, i watched this weeks installment of friday night lights....

hogsrule44

we would be up by 30 a few years ago, and by the way i dont like Nolan but we would be playing better then this.

Hawgon

Quote from: TnHog65 on December 05, 2006, 08:52:55 pm
Quote from: hogsrule44 on December 05, 2006, 08:50:18 pm
I watch it but your right its not exciting anymore.

Up by 19 and not exciting??????

You seriously consider this brand of ball exciting?  How old are you?  Beating a team like this 120 to 70 is exciting.  This crap isn't.

SnoopHawg

Immensehog

I will say our ft shooting is much better.

May keep us in some sec games.
Life is short.  Act accordingly.

hogfankb

That is why Hunter gets to play right there. He makes Heath laugh.

Who inbounds the ball after your team just made free throws? HAHAHA

TnHog65

Quote from: hogsrule44 on December 05, 2006, 08:53:54 pm
not like it use to be.

You want Nolan back?

He quit on us.  I seen it in person.  Good luck

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

hogfankb

How can you guys say this isn't fun to watch.

Dykes is talking about street smarts and peanut butter cookies. Hunter is inbounding the ball after we made free throws. And the fans are yelling for Hill to shoot a three.

TnHog65

I was at Charlotte Coliseum when we won the NC.  I was also at games after that when I seen Nolan quit on us.  Glad he quit.

hogman64

I was out at half........when does baseball start?

dmcneil

Quote from: TnHog65 on December 05, 2006, 09:01:41 pm
I was at Charlotte Coliseum when we won the NC.  I was also at games after that when I seen Nolan quit on us.  Glad he quit.

well congratulations

ICEman

Nice reverse by Hill and bonus points for the on the fly adjustment of the pony-tail.

TRUHOG718

Quote from: hogman64 on December 05, 2006, 09:02:14 pm
Does anybody even watch Razorback basketball anymore?  It used to be so exciting.  I try to watch it and just can't anymore.

No baseball this year.... All the coaches were fired due to the immense pressure from the darkside.  ;)

Topcat

All we could hear about last year was Ervin being a true point guard. He looks like a turnover machine to me. PITIFUL

TnHog65

Quote from: TRUHOG718 on December 05, 2006, 09:05:21 pm
Quote from: hogman64 on December 05, 2006, 09:02:14 pm
Does anybody even watch Razorback basketball anymore?  It used to be so exciting.  I try to watch it and just can't anymore.

No baseball this year.... All the coaches were fired due to the immense pressure from the darkside.  ;)

Funny

TRUHOG718

dmcneil

Quote from: TRUHOG718 on December 05, 2006, 09:08:50 pm
Quote from: dmcneil on December 05, 2006, 09:03:35 pm

well congratulations

Welcome....wake me when you post something worth reading

wake me up when we have a basketball team worth watching

Immensehog

Life is short.  Act accordingly.

dmcneil