Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hog's v Missouri-Kansas City

Started by Ridgerunnerpiggie, December 02, 2006, 09:27:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridgerunnerpiggie

Holy smokes!  I totally missed the fact that there's a game today at noon!  Our tickets were printed with TBA and somehow I totally missed the time and date schedule...here's a thought...since the weather is really cold maybe our Hogs will play like a "good Big Ten team" instead of the one we saw at Missouri.  I'm venting a bit but is it just me or is it crappy that our AD can't get things planned just a little better so the fans can make plans ahead of time?

arkansaspanic

probably left it tba because of the opportunity for the football team to be playing

B Ray

Ridgerunnerpiggie

Quote from: arkansaspanic on December 02, 2006, 09:29:41 am
probably left it tba because of the opportunity for the football team to be playing

That's true...but they didn't even put the date on the stupid tickets they mailed out! 

arkansaspanic

[/quote]

That's true...but they didn't even put the date on the stupid tickets they mailed out! 
[/quote]
can't believe they did that... anyone going to be selling some tickets around BWA, I'm thinking about going to the game.

mountainhog

Ridgerunnerpiggie

Quote from: arkansaspanic on December 02, 2006, 09:36:51 am

[/quote]
can't believe they did that... anyone going to be selling some tickets around BWA, I'm thinking about going to the game.
[/quote]

If you're in Rogers you can have my four...

CampuspostmanHOG

December 02, 2006, 09:43:55 am #8 Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 09:47:05 am by CampuspostmanHOG

No doubt about it...there will be tickets for sale.

B Ray

Quote from: CampuspostmanHOG on December 02, 2006, 09:43:55 am

[/quote]

No doubt about it...there will be tickets for sale.
[/quote]Many more games like the last one, and there will be several for every game.

OzarkHighs

Does anyone know if there is somewhere on the web to listen?

OzarkHighs

WxHog

Interesting that Stan wanted McCurdy to start instead of Gary Ervin.

B Ray

Quote from: WxHog on December 02, 2006, 12:06:47 pm
Maybe he is making a statement, stop the turnovers

WxHog

Quote from: B Ray on December 02, 2006, 12:08:30 pm
Quote from: WxHog on December 02, 2006, 12:06:47 pm
Maybe he is making a statement, stop the turnovers

Thats kinda what I was thinking, too. 

RazorNick

RazorNick

RazorNick

RazorNick

RazorNick

UNKC taking a page from the Missouri game

RazorNick

RazorNick

Hogs still suffering from the last game, sounds like their heads are up their butts................

OzarkHighs

Hoop

Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog

94 Hawg

Do we not have like a 6" height advantage over their front line
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

Hoop

Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog

CampuspostmanHOG

with 10:30 left in the first half ARK trails 20 to 9

chiefsfan

UMKC is well known for taking a 10-15 point lead, and then blowing it

They led Central Michigan by 17 at half...and lost by 17
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

cmakrzrbak

Question:  Name the one constant in all of Heath's seasons at the helm as coach of the Hogs?

Answer:  We can't guard the three to save our lives.  We are losing by 11 to a high school team.  We WILL NOT go to the NCAA Tourney this year if we don't get off screens and get a hand in the face of a three point shooter.  I'm livid right now.  We suck until further notice.  Should I even leave my radio on?
"You've got to give a little love to those who love to live"

Philip Lynott

CampuspostmanHOG

Ark has made 3 3's (3 out 5) for the 9 total

RazorNick

Missouri exposed are weakness to pressure.........hope SEC teams havn't been watching, if so, we are in for a long year........again

WxHog

December 02, 2006, 12:24:53 pm #32 Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 12:27:18 pm by WxHog
Quote from: chiefsfan on December 02, 2006, 12:22:32 pm
UMKC is well known for taking a 10-15 point lead, and then blowing it

They led Central Michigan by 17 at half...and lost by 17

In their last game, they had Wichita State close at halftime, before losing by 30 to them. 

Supposedly, they have streaky shooting.   Lets hope they go cold soon. 

94 Hawg

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

cmakrzrbak

I get so sick of Sunshine Shafer's excuses, "what if's," and "if it were's" 

It gets old Rick.  The crap just gets old.  Please call the game without the sugarcoating.  I didn't listen to the MO debacle on the radio but I'm 99% sure he was finding a positive is getting completely dominated on both ends.  Rick, you are a great fan, who thinks everything is hunky dory 24/7.  This is why you have no place in the media.  Just like HDN says, Rick lives with blinders on.

Philip Lynott

OzarkHighs

Looks like they are trying to right the ship.

OzarkHighs

Hoop

Hoop

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Hogphilia

Quote from: OzarkHighs on December 02, 2006, 11:59:48 am
Anyone?

I am listening to it on Razorzone.  UMKC leads by 23-12....We can't find our butts with both hands.  They are shooting about 65% on threes.

Razorback88

Preston Cranford with an assist?  Why is he playing?

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Razorback88 on December 02, 2006, 12:35:23 pm
Preston Cranford with an assist?  Why is he playing?

Hopefully he can hit some 3's.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Squealers

Holy Crapole,

Just logged on, looked at the stats and I am having flashbacks of the Mizzou game.   Does Mike Anderson coach this team as his part time job?
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

hog caller

hogs playing just like they did against Mizzoo. any defence effort at all and they turn it over they are down by 9. 25-15 and doesn't sound like it is going to ge tany better. KC  is playimng a tough zone and we have not penetrated it all day and almost 12 minutes went by before towns touched the ball. it's sad to listen to .

they are headed down a might rough road if they don't fix this real soon.

come on guys pull this one out.

Razorbacks#1

I'm sure that was another signature thunderous dunk by Beverly. Go Hogs!

THUNDER!

Razorback88

It's ugly, but I'll be surprised if we win by less than 20.  It's probably a good thing we can't watch this mess right now.

cmakrzrbak

Philip Lynott

cmakrzrbak

Preston Cranford block, dribble down court, assist to Beverley.  Is he our best PG? ;)

Philip Lynott