Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

whatsshakinbacon

DID ESPN BLACK THIS GAME OUT???

I'M NOT GETTING IT!!!

whatsshakinbacon

Phew - channel 7

Contract must have blacked it out on ESPN..

Bacon out...

Razorbacks#1

Let's Go Hogs. This game has gotten alot of exposure thanks to Knight trying to overtake Smith. WPS!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Mister_BS

Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on December 16, 2006, 01:03:59 pm
Phew - channel 7

Bacon out...
does that mean you get channel 7 announcers instead of espn guys?
i'll get espn as soon as badgers go off

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: Mister_BS on December 16, 2006, 01:06:37 pm
Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on December 16, 2006, 01:03:59 pm
Phew - channel 7

Bacon out...
does that mean you get channel 7 announcers instead of espn guys?
i'll get espn as soon as badgers go off

Yes.

whatsshakinbacon

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Cresthog

superjw

The Law of Insanity is this - doing things the same way and expecting different results.

SavageHog

jared2456

Great...shaping up to be two blowouts against the last two decent teams we've played.  :puke:

razorbackkid

Where is our ball handling?  Very poor execution so far.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

razorbackfan4life

Once again Stan Heath cant coach an offense.  If you cant see it.........your blind.  Look at Tech.....look at how they move the ball.  We just sit around and freaking pass it.  ITS PATHETIC!

WilsonHog

Hogs down 10-3 early. The Red Raiders are on a 10-0 run. We're gonna get beat trying to run a Big Ten offense against Bobby Knight, of all people.

tkhog

15-0 run. FIRE STAN. FIRE NUTT. GET HILL OF THE COURT.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

WilsonHog

Make that 15-3.

It's amazing that we run the entire possession down and an off-balance three by Ervin was the best we could get.

Mister_BS

15-3 and i've started looking around the dial for a good movie...  :-\

ICEman

Thank goodness the ESPN feed is down... I'd hate the rest of the nation to see how we are playing.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

pignatious

In case anybody doesn't realize it by now...STAN HEATH BASKETBALL SUCKS!
Freedom is never free.

ICEman

Quote from: Mister_BS on December 16, 2006, 01:22:16 pm
15-3 and i've started looking around the dial for a good movie...  :-\
Back To The Future is on the USA network.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Razorbacks#1

Its not even noon yet and I'll have to bust a cap on a Budweiser. Jeez.

THUNDER!

tkhog

Ervin isn't the player I thought he'd be, we still need a PG.

ThunderHog

Heath is trying to play Bobby Knight's game.  He is in way over his head.  Where's Mike Anderson?

ICEman

HoopS

I'm gonna sugarcoat this as well as I can......

WE SUCK!

This is a mess.   

WilsonHog

Quote from: ICEman on December 16, 2006, 01:23:00 pm
Thank goodness the ESPN feed is down... I'd hate the rest of the nation to see how we are playing.

I'm watching it on ESPN now.

Tech is 7 for 8 and we're 1 for 9.

football17

ESPN feed isnt down. Rest of the country is watching it on ESPN, just not Arkansas.

ICEman

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

ehogfan08

tkhog

Quote from: football17 on December 16, 2006, 01:24:21 pm

ESPN feed isnt down. Rest of the country is watching it on ESPN, just not Arkansas.
I have it on ESPN in southwest Arkansas.

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

razorbackkid

Looks like Stan Heath has our boys very well prepared.  They are playing great ball.  Fundamental sound.  Excellent ball movement and shot selection.  The defense is outstanding.  This team is special.  If we can continue to get 3 points every 7 or eight minutes we might score 12 to 15 points this game.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Olive_Branch_Hog

Stan Heath needs an offensive coordinator as badly as Houston Nutt has needed one.

It is tragic how far the Razorback basketball program has fallen.

Nice hire, Broyles.

jared2456

Get used to this.  Our next 2 games will be the same  :puke:

Fire Stan Heath

WilsonHog

Some of our fans seem to be booing.

22-7, and I've got it on ESPN in northeast Arkansas.

SavageHog

Wasn't our defense supposed to be our "strong" point?

idochog

I love Jesus!

proffitthog

tkhog

pigmania

Boys, It could get very ugly in Austin when these pigs go into the Lion's den.

Hoop

This is embarrassing! One game we're good, then next game we suck.
Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog

idochog

Houston we have a problem......................

We need a new Football AND Basketball coach
I love Jesus!

jared2456

It sucks that I can't watch the higher quality broadcast on ESPN...get stuck w/ the low quality crap (kind of like how we're playin) on KNWA