Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6'5 400 pound running back

Started by bigpigpimpin, November 16, 2013, 08:14:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigpigpimpin

No kidding. Headlining yahoo website right now. Someone post a link. Good grief!

MapHog

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on November 16, 2013, 08:14:40 pm
No kidding. Headlining yahoo website right now. Someone post a link. Good grief!

Big tex redux??

Pigdiana Jones

"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

Wayne Watson

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

TomasPistola

Couple cheap shots to the knees and he'll be done.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

reddogjcss

We need him for short yardage like we use to get Andrews to do!

hvsupastar

I hate when I see things like this. It makes football like a freak side show. I'm willing to bet that team is not winning their conference. If he truly is that athletic, imagine how much he could be  developing for a potential college career on the offensive line? Instead he is working on his wishbone fullback skills
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

ZERO

He looks like an Ace-in-the-Hole for 3rd and short. Also looks like he runs a 13 second 40. I highly doubt he'd be that effective in the SEC. Not a runningback so much as a walkingback.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

ZERO

Also, I love how they point him out in every scene in the video. You know, so you don't miss him.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

Wayne Watson

Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on November 16, 2013, 08:26:33 pm
Wayno, do you think me or you could suit up right now and take down this big rascal in a game of bloody alley?

Heck, yeah.  I'll go low...you go high with a 6 pack of PBR.  He's owned.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

Hoggish1

First thing is to take him on high.

rzrbackrob

The picture in that story is crazy looking.

Remember the huge RB @ TA&M in the late 70's?
George Woodard was 280 lbs, back then that was huge.
Good is the enemy of great

woopigsooie1222

Put him at FB and watch all 11 guys center in on him haha
The South Will Rise Again!

redswarmrising

HogRedTilImDead

He will gain 10 yrds just falling forward on his face. lol
GO HOGS!!

Yes Dear IMA PIG

Love the spin moves. Slowest spin moves I have ever seen. Looks like he is having a lot of fun, good for him.

Look like to me that he was tackled by just one player several times in the video. Once someone got down around his feet and held on, he went down pretty easy. His feet or the lower part of his legs are really the only place to wrap up. A lot of players just standing around watching, you can tell they didn't want any part of that guy.

Wonder if he has any offers?

Thanks for the video!   

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

TheRazorbackGuy

immahog

im sorry but im 6'0 180 pounds after a big meal ...no way in hell am i thinkin bout makin a tackle on "THIS GUY" ill hit em with a tranquilizer tho
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

Hogfan46

Quote from: hvsupastar on November 16, 2013, 09:06:37 pm
I hate when I see things like this. It makes football like a freak side show. I'm willing to bet that team is not winning their conference. If he truly is that athletic, imagine how much he could be  developing for a potential college career on the offensive line? Instead he is working on his wishbone fullback skills

The article said his team is 9-1 heading into the playoffs.

westside_player

get him in here and make him a nose tackle

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

RebelliousHog

Quote from: Hogfan46 on November 17, 2013, 07:44:52 am

Beat me to it.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

BPsTheMan

a 6'5, 400 lb high school fullback would thrive better in NWA than in Central Arkansas, and Gus would be like shutup

Hammibal Lecter

Not one defensive player in college football would be scared to tackle that guy. Neat story none the less
Quote from: Breems on January 14, 2014, 10:53:08 pm
I PEED. I PEED. MY PANTS HAVE PEE PEE.

latrops

Quote from: Hogfan46 on November 17, 2013, 07:44:52 am

Didn't see anything remarkable as it relates to his athleticism...looked and ran like an offensive lineman.  That said, I give the coaches credit for taking advantage of what they have on the roster.  Running a kid that size out of a triple option/wishbone style would seem almost impossible to stop at the highschool level as long as the other backs are talented enough that they have to be accounted for on the perimeter runs.

Inhogswetrust

Well he can't be called the Refrigerator. That nickname for an RB has already been taken.

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

wupigsuey

Might be just running some weight off of him.
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

jseinfeld50

He is about the size of those 400+ lb HS guys down in Louisiana that pop up every once in a while and end up going to Grambling or Southern University. I know there has a few 6'6" 425-465 guys down in Louisiana in the past.

Pig In The City

Quote from: ZERO on November 16, 2013, 09:22:28 pm
Also, I love how they point him out in every scene in the video. You know, so you don't miss him.

Good one!

TheRazorbackGuy

aaronpjones21

Am I the only one here that was terribly unimpressed by this guy's film? But, hey, you can buy some art work.

moses_007

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on November 17, 2013, 10:06:21 am
Well he can't be called the Refrigerator. That nickname for an RB has already been taken.

That guy's the Bulldozer.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: moses_007 on November 18, 2013, 02:00:51 pm
That guy's the Bulldozer.

This guy would make a nice TE in college football

TheRazorbackGuy

3kgthog

I was thinking he could be called SloooowMo. Jason Peters is an athletic freak for a huge man. This kid is not. They've made him a sideshow.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: 3kgthog on November 18, 2013, 10:18:37 pm
I was thinking he could be called SloooowMo. Jason Peters is an athletic freak for a huge man. This kid is not. They've made him a sideshow.

This kid will be a 1 yard guy and will be brilliant at it!

Rockpig5

Quote from: ZERO on November 16, 2013, 09:22:28 pm

Beat me to it!!

BigSexyHog

Quote from: TomasPistola on November 16, 2013, 08:56:34 pm

It will probably happen soon enough. 
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: BigSexyHog on November 19, 2013, 08:40:48 am
It will probably happen soon enough. 

He will probably be a DE or TE in college. But he will continue to destroy this Washington High School football

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: TomasPistola on November 16, 2013, 08:56:34 pm

If a heart attack doesn't do it first.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

yraciv

Looks like the level of competition is pretty pathetic.  He plays 2B ball, and his school only has 265 students.

Tequilin' Time

the fact that he actually does get brought down by some tiny little 130lb high school kids, doesn't impress me.  granted it may take 8 of them, but come on man. 

olivebranchhog

His responses to the people bashing him on Yahoo and espn are great. Just says he wants to do what it takes to help the team win. Seems like a really good kid and he's not worried about playing college football. Just having fun in the moment. I would like to get him on a proper diet plan though. No way he's going to be walking past age 35 with that kind of load on his joints.
Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

HR Piganstuff

superior_wang

dude wont see 25 if hes that big.

Piggage

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on November 18, 2013, 12:59:12 pm

This guy is committed to Alabama yet?

Rivals hasn't upgraded him to a 5-star yet, so I assume Bama hasn't offered him yet.