Brendan Scales just committed

Started by hogfan71, April 17, 2015, 04:41:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan71

ml2200

davispard

Quote from: hogfan71 on April 17, 2015, 04:41:22 pm
To Alabama per his twitter
Well, that was quick..  Must have been a "passing fancy".  Oh well, NEXT!!!!

navyhog24

Definitely not worried about TE's considering what we got last class with Gragg, Cantrell, and O'Grady.

jgphillips3

We can whiff on TE entirely this class if need be.  Need two top flight RB plus a play making WR and some LB's though.

Styflin

Quote from: jgphillips3 on April 17, 2015, 05:51:32 pm
We can whiff on TE entirely this class if need be.  Need two top flight RB plus a play making WR and some LB's though.

Not sure this is accurate. I bet we take 2

ricepig

Quote from: Styflin on April 17, 2015, 07:51:42 pm
Not sure this is accurate. I bet we take 2

More than likely, and they'll be good.

ZERO

I wonder why Missouri didn't even bother to offer him.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

lumphog

Quote from: navyhog24 on April 17, 2015, 05:36:23 pm
Definitely not worried about TE's considering what we got last class with Gragg, Cantrell, and O'Grady.
HE SCARE........ & I don't blame him..WE got some STUD TE's

razorback44

"No force and no man can abolish memory"  FDR

secneahog

We will take a couple stud tes EVERY class. No matter who we signed the class before. Oline & Dline is the same way.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

porkshoulder

I guess you can't say bad decision for someone, but IMO this is a bad call on his part.  Kiffin doesn't use the TE position very much in the offense.  I'm not very worried though about missing on a TE considering that they had several last class.