Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Devin White giving a hint?

Started by Rivervalley Hog, April 13, 2015, 07:16:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rivervalley Hog

I could be wrong but don't think we have a great shot at Willie Allen. So maybe White isn't going to be a hog.....

Posted on Twitter

Give my fellow teammate in the future ah follow for me one of the best blockers in the country 👢 boy. @WillieA35498392

PaintballHog

logand02

Devin White is referring to Willie Allen as his future teammate. I believe the OP is saying we don't have a great shot at Allen therefore maybe we don't have a great shot at White.

whosiskid

Or, it could be his way of telling Allen he should go somewhere with him that they have discussed in private. I don't try to read too much into Twitter, because too many things can be going on.
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

whosiskid

Apparently White asked Hog fans to subscribe to Allen's new Twitter. He may have done so with fans of other teams. But Allen re-Tweeted the following:

@WillieA35498392 @DevinWhite_40 said we should give u a follow!! WPS!! #WeHOGS
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

redeye

Quote from: whosiskid on April 13, 2015, 11:40:22 pm
Apparently White asked Hog fans to subscribe to Allen's new Twitter. He may have done so with fans of other teams. But Allen re-Tweeted the following:

@WillieA35498392 @DevinWhite_40 said we should give u a follow!! WPS!! #WeHOGS

Very interesting.

hillbilly

It's hard to believe that they both won't end up at LSU.

hawgwild child

Does Allen have an offer from us?  White is the one guy I really really want.  Total freak of nature.  255lbs and runs a 4.5 40

Wildhog

Yes, Allen has an offer.

And there is mutual interest.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Chief Mac

Quote from: hillbilly on April 14, 2015, 09:06:04 am
It's hard to believe that they both won't end up at LSU.

according to a friend of mine (LSU grad and former grad asst at LSU) that coaches in the same conference that White plays in, LSU is genuinely concerned White will end up in Fayetteville.  We, supposedly, are in a better position than most would think.
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

hawgwild child

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on April 14, 2015, 01:13:07 pm
according to a friend of mine (LSU grad and former grad asst at LSU) that coaches in the same conference that White plays in, LSU is genuinely concerned White will end up in Fayetteville.  We, supposedly, are in a better position than most would think.

Agreed.   He could very well come in and start immediately.   Will j-will leaving, walker and possibly alex collins and u toss In juan days injury.  Your looking at evan RW and white.  White is probably the most gifted of those 2, I think Rw and evans could compliment him very well