Cleo Floyd
38 (20.5%)
Cameron Murray
25 (13.5%)

Total Members Voted: 185

Voting closed: May 17, 2015, 05:30:49 pm

logand02

Huds_HawgTide

hartwick, thomas, and agim are must gets...state doesnt always produce good SEC players on defense so when we do got to get them...crockett tate and soehner have the next best chances...outside shot on beasley
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

PorkRinds

Quote from: Huds_HawgTide on April 13, 2015, 08:32:21 am
hartwick, thomas, and agim are must gets...state doesnt always produce good SEC players on defense so when we do got to get them...crockett tate and soehner have the next best chances...outside shot on beasley

If Hardwick makes the grades, he'll be a hog.  That if is getting bigger all the time, but he's going to have a monster year this year at NHS and will get some attention.  I think Thomas ends up a hog too.

Huds_HawgTide

i want em both...hartwick get them grades up brah
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

hogfan2000

I loved this guy on the field and Arkansas didn't offer.  I left it here that he was the fastest football player in the state at any level and people laughed.  His speed is extremely rare inside this state and I don't think Arkansas was even close to offering.  I'd hate to even guess who's we offer moving forward.

https://mobile.twitter.com/_hendog10

Rivervalley Hog

Hopefully all of them will be Hogs. Even if they don't get offered maybe they will walk on.

regi

Only one of those kids has a firm offer....so not sure who ends up at UA. I would like to see Beasley and Crockett get offered,

Peter Porker

Quote from: hogfan2000 on April 13, 2015, 03:47:49 pm
I loved this guy on the field and Arkansas didn't offer.  I left it here that he was the fastest football player in the state at any level and people laughed.  His speed is extremely rare inside this state and I don't think Arkansas was even close to offering.  I'd hate to even guess who's we offer moving forward.

https://mobile.twitter.com/_hendog10

Isn't he a 2015 kid? Right now, he's the fastest 100m sprinter in the state.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

hogfan2000

Quote from: Peter Porker on April 13, 2015, 09:15:23 pm
Isn't he a 2015 kid? Right now, he's the fastest
100m sprinter in the state.

yeah, back in October I begged the hogs to offer since he was the fastest instate kid since Jay Wright.  People here ripped me of course saying he was marginally fast yards yada ya. Just saying, moving forward, I have no opinion on instate kids who will or should receive an offer.

swinesation

Don't think Crockett is interested, but maybe his mind can be changed.

CDBHawg

Quote from: swinesation on April 13, 2015, 11:34:05 pm

Why do you think he isn't?

If he isn't, an offer may change his interest in us. I hope we sign him.

swinesation

Quote from: CDBHawg on April 14, 2015, 10:15:37 am
Why do you think he isn't?

If he isn't, an offer may change his interest in us. I hope we sign him.

My son knows him.

swinesation

April 14, 2015, 12:20:40 pm #12 Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 12:58:30 pm by swinesation
There is another young man who plays for Little Rock Christian that many of us believe is a big time D1 talent. WR Joe Hampton. He was hurt most of last year which greatly affected his performance on the field. The kid has everything - size, speed, leadership, character. But Arkansas has only shown tepid interest, and he is not leaning their way. I think it's going to be a big mistake if we miss out on this guy. If I knew anybody working in recruiting at U of A, I would be in their ear urging them to pursue this kid. If they drop the ball on this, they'll regret it. IMO, they should have already offered him and should be showing him a lot of love. They are not his top choice right now.

Just FYI, I'm not related to him or even a friend of the family. But I do know the kid and think the world of him. He's also a D1 level baseball player, but is leaning toward playing football in college.

http://247sports.com/Player/Joe-Hampton-75200

Here are his sophomore highlights. He's faster now. Watch him block, and explain to me why U of A is not pursuing him?

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2448579/highlights/217660375/v2

Apparently Otis Kirk sees his potential.

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Razorback-Recruiting-Five-Performances-of-Note-on-Friday--32522383

ricepig

Quote from: swinesation on April 14, 2015, 12:20:40 pm
There is another young man who plays for Little Rock Christian that many of us believe is a big time D1 talent. WR Joe Hampton. He was hurt most of last year which greatly affected his performance on the field. The kid has everything - size, speed, leadership, character. But Arkansas has only shown tepid interest, and he is not leaning their way. I think it's going to be a big mistake if we miss out on this guy. If I knew anybody working in recruiting at U of A, I would be in their ear urging them to pursue this kid. If they drop the ball on this, they'll regret it. IMO, they should have already offered him and should be showing him a lot of love. They are not his top choice right now.

Just FYI, I'm not related to him or even a friend of the family. But I do know the kid and think the world of him. He's also a D1 level baseball player, but is leaning toward playing football in college.

http://247sports.com/Player/Joe-Hampton-75200

Here are his sophomore highlights. He's faster now. Watch him block, and explain to me why U of A is not pursuing him?

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2448579/highlights/217660375/v2

I watched LRC against Jonesboro in baseball in the XI tournament, what position does he play?

swinesation

Quote from: ricepig on April 14, 2015, 12:33:26 pm
I watched LRC against Jonesboro in baseball in the XI tournament, what position does he play?

Centerfield I believe. He's probably the only 6-2 kid on the team.

regi

Quote from: swinesation on April 13, 2015, 11:34:05 pm

He doesn't have an offer, I would not be that interested either.

swinesation

Quote from: regi on April 14, 2015, 05:45:01 pm
He doesn't have an offer, I would not be that interested either.

Really?? Plenty of Arkansas HS players are interested but don't have offers.

logand02

So Hogville sees it like this.....

1. McTelvin Agmin - - 157
2. Damarea Crockett - - 142
3. Deontre Hardwick - - 130
4. John Tate - - 109
5. Kiondre Thomas - - 79 

razorback44

Quote from: swinesation on April 15, 2015, 02:55:23 pm
Really?? Plenty of Arkansas HS players are interested but don't have offers.

Plenty of Arkansas HS players also don't have numerous offers to other FBS schools.
"No force and no man can abolish memory"  FDR