Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs land third commitment

Started by The Recruiting Guy, April 11, 2015, 01:55:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jjdlc

Had a feeling this was coming this weekend.  Wish I could delete my post.

lefty08

Welcome aboard mr Hammonds!!!!   great news!!!!
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

online-with-swine

I'm assuming he is a wide receiver, maybe slot guy.

PaintballHog

Country Stylz

Big Daddy

Welcome aboard. Love the instate guys.

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

pigture perfect

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Hoggish1

HogWildBison2011

I mean he ONLY averaged rushing/receiving 20.4 yards per play.... and 18 solo tackles on defense. This guy is a hoss.

CattleCorn

Heckuva day.  My son's first soccer game, a pig out at Waffle House, an afternoon of fishing and watching the Masters, and a Hog commit.   :razorback:

FutureMan

Congrats to the young man!  Seems like a great kid and an absolute stud on the field.  As a poster mentioned previously, love it when the in-state kids want to be hogs.
"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
- E.E. Cummings

jgphillips3

Dark Helmet Hog

LJHOG

that's what i'm talkin' about!!  WPS

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

FATHAWG08

Quote from: CattleCorn on April 11, 2015, 03:56:28 pm
Heckuva day.  My son's first soccer game, a pig out at Waffle House, an afternoon of fishing and watching the Masters, and a Hog commit.   :razorback:
Does get any Better?
I love off season Football!!

Steef

Do we know what position he's been recruited for?

HogPound

My daughter caught her first fish today. Well make it five. She tore up the bluegill and crappie. She caught one of the biggest crappie I've ever seen!

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to The Hogs Mr. Hammonds.

Nice offer list.

" GO HOGS "

MissippHog

The real question here is why did they let the pig out at Waffle House?

wesley1967

Quote from: HogPound on April 11, 2015, 09:48:13 pm
My daughter caught her first fish today. Well make it five. She tore up the bluegill and crappie. She caught one of the biggest crappie I've ever seen!

Took my daughter fishing today, too.