Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Story on Logan Byrd's visit to the Hill

Started by The Recruiting Guy, April 03, 2015, 03:12:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ChiTown27

All three of the other schools he listed are top-flight academically. Florida is SEC and much closer to his home, so I'd guess we would have to battle the Gators the hardest. But, from the tone of the article, I like our chances!
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul
can always depend on the support of Paul."

George Bernard Shaw

PaintballHog

Quote from: ChiTown27 on April 03, 2015, 04:06:13 pm
All three of the other schools he listed are top-flight academically. Florida is SEC and much closer to his home, so I'd guess we would have to battle the Gators the hardest. But, from the tone of the article, I like our chances!

Florida seems to be interested in 3 other QB's on 247. We can get Byrd away from them.

jgphillips3

I wish more kids today would pay attention to this quote:

"They knew a lot of things about us and Logan and looked all over his twitter and everything else to see what kind of a young man he is," Mike Byrd said.

Thank God social media didn't exist 28 years ago...

lumphog

Hawgzinbowlz

Good family and impressive young man.

Still surprised by Logan's speed, combined with his size.

Coach Bielema is dialing the recruiting process in. Every parent wants to feel comfortable with the environment their son is a part of and CBB conveys that Arkansas is the place, both in football and personal growth as decent young man.

" GO HOGS "

hogfan71

He just committed to North Carolina per his twitter

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: hogfan71 on April 08, 2015, 09:37:06 pm

They have a football team?
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: hogfan71 on April 08, 2015, 09:37:06 pm
Scared of the QB competition at Arkansas.

hawgmasta

It's a long way from February and a long way from him watching our team rise to the top of the SEC this year! We will have plenty of time to change his mind.

passinghog

The Ohio State situation last year should be a wake up call for QBs; you're only one play away. If you prepare, and have the talent, you'll get your chance.

lumphog

Steef

HawgnCorona

Quote from: Hawgzinbowlz on April 04, 2015, 05:01:29 pm
Good family and impressive young man.

Still surprised by Logan's speed, combined with his size.

Coach Bielema is dialing the recruiting process in. Every parent wants to feel comfortable with the environment their son is a part of and CBB conveys that Arkansas is the place, both in football and personal growth as decent young man.

" GO HOGS "

I think your right about that...
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8