Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Predictions for new BCS poll tomorrow.

Started by LGHOG, November 10, 2012, 06:22:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LGHOG

How far will Bama fall?

Bama has a big BCS average between itself and KSU. I say they fall no worse than to 3 and maybe even to 2.

Bubba's Bruisers

Might not matter.  OR may get that NC this year.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

ThrillaHog

They will fall to #4 behind the other undefeated teams. They could possibly fall to #3.

Hawgfan27

I predict they fall to 4.  Oregon, Notre Dame are both favorites in the coaches and AP pole and unless Kansas State loses Alabama want be in front of them come Sunday. 

ChicoHog

depends how far they fall in human polls.  If they are #4 in human polls they will likely be 4 in BCS, maybe 3 at best.  that is if other 3 undefeated teams win their games. 

ceegar

Go Hogs. Go Noles.

Bamafan35652

"The quarterback carry is certainly the best carry and one that we have an opportunity that if you play coverage on the remaining players, the numbers are best to run the football." Les Miles

leavenworth1

Professor Psychosis

Assuming everyone wins, 1. K-St, 2. Ducks, 3. ND, 4. Bama, 5. UGA in the BCS.

Ohio State will move up to 4 in the AP, if they finish as the only undefeated, are they eligible to be AP National Champs?  I know they can't play in bowls or Big 10 Championships this year.

razorbackkid

No worse than fifth.  Can't be behind LSU.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

jbcarol

Quote from: Professor Psychosis on November 10, 2012, 07:20:30 pm
Assuming everyone wins, 1. K-St, 2. Ducks, 3. ND, 4. Bama, 5. UGA in the BCS.

Ohio State will move up to 4 in the AP, if they finish as the only undefeated, are they eligible to be AP National Champs?  I know they can't play in bowls or Big 10 Championships this year.

Ohio State could be voted #1 in final AP poll theoretically.

When sanctions were levied on USC, immediately Kiffin said that was what they were playing for.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Most interesting thing I have seen was from the ESPN BCS guru.

He was asked what happens if the Top 3 undefeateds all lose (in '07 the door opened for two-loss LSU after all but one of the teams ahead of them lost). Sometimes it's hard to clinch the big one with both hands on your throat.

He claimed that if Florida can whoop State and Bama hangs half a hundred on Auburn, then the Bama/UGa winner and Florida would most likely be the top two teams in the final BCS standings.

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net