Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BYU & Tennessee just signed series. Why can't Razorbacks get big name opp

Started by Mr. Porkleone, February 23, 2017, 01:54:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Supermark101

Quote from: lilRockNDubb on February 23, 2017, 02:10:46 pm
We had TCU. People forget when they were put on the schedule they were just outside the college playoff. Michigan backed out. Texas comes on the schedule in a few? Be careful what you wish for. I recall a home and home against USC. How'd that work for us?

The series was announced in May 2013.  TCU was 7-6, in there first year in the big 12, in 2012. They would go on to finish 4-8, in 2013. Hardly just outside, a then still not a thing, playoff.

LRRandy

Quote from: Supermark101 on February 24, 2017, 03:35:13 am
The series was announced in May 2013.  TCU was 7-6, in there first year in the big 12, in 2012. They would go on to finish 4-8, in 2013. Hardly just outside, a then still not a thing, playoff.
i was wondering about the timing of when the games were announced. Usually it is years in advance, as you point out, that these games are scheduled. But then, that doesn't fit the narrative and give Long credit for tough scheduling.
This is fun, isn't it.

jkstock04

Quote from: hogsanity on February 23, 2017, 04:38:11 pm
WHy, SEC schedule not tough enough for you?
This years home schedule is abysmal. If it weren't for TCU but instead was a trash team, it literally wouldn't be worth it to buy season tickets even for the most ardent supporters. I know I've gone rounds with you on this lol...and will continue to do so, I suppose because I feel strongly about it. To people that actually go to the games this does matter. There is a reason why the stands are full for legit opponents yet when we play crap teams, tickets are being given away or get thrown away.

If it were up to you....and most of the other groupthink faction on here, we wouldn't even have the TCU game this year, but instead would just pay another crap team millions to come to town for the glorified practice win.

Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

redleg

It doesn't need to be a "big name" school, just a school from a Power 5 conference.
:razorback:
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

Razorbackers

Quote from: justmakeit2thebcs on February 23, 2017, 02:14:48 pm
Out of Conference P5 games...

2012 - Rutgers
2013 - Rutgers
2014 - Texas Tech
2015 - Texas Tech
2016 - TCU
2017 - TCU
2018 - Open  (was to be Michigan)
2019 - Open  (was to be Michigan)
2020 - Open
2021 - Texas

If BYU was good enough for Tennessee,  I don't see a problem here.

/thread

secfan30

2012 - Rutgers
2013 - Rutgers
2014 - Texas Tech
2015 - Texas Tech
2016 - TCU
2017 - TCU
2020 - Open
2021 - Texas

It's amazing people forget that we've had a P5 on our OOC schedule for a while now.

Pork Twain

Quote from: Mr. Porkleone on February 23, 2017, 01:54:02 pm
What's the reason others are getting home and home and we're getting San Jose St. I know SEC tough, but I want a big name OOC game. Just sayin
One critical part of your analysis of why we scheduled SJS is the entire analysis part.  This thread falls under the category of, I need something to bitch about but I am not going to take the time to ensure it is actually a valid bitch.  Just saying...

There are several questions you should have answered before posting.  Beside the fact that you are calling AR out for scheduling SJS and using BYU, who is an independent and might have more scheduling flexibility, makes this problematic from the git-go.

1. Why are we scheduling them so late because most teams do this several years in advance? 
We signed on play Michigan in November 2012 and they backed out in July 2016).  Just looking at this timeline alone, you can see the lead time on setting up a home/home with another power 5.  In 2012, we were agreed to play games in 2018/19.

2. If we were stood up at the door, why could we not get a better date? 
What would getting another Power-5 school cost us in terms of buying out their current contracts and why would they want to do that to play us?  They have all also been working to make their schedules years in advance have agreements/contracts in place.  Just looking at the list of schools below and saying they have openings is easy.  You have to look at who they already have scheduled and the types of teams they have scheduled.  Another hurdle with this question would be trying to find an open date on both schedules at this late date.

3. Is our schedule really so weak that we need to bring in another top school?
Simple answer is no.  From 2002-2016 our SoS has only fallen outside of the top 30 three times and have been top 10 three times.

4. How much is this game really costing us?
Nothing, because Michigan had to pay us $2million for breaking our contract.

5. Who wants to add another P-5 team to their OoC schedule?
First you cannot just list every team that has an open date and leave it at that.  You also have to look at the teams they already have schedule and then you have to make sure that their open dates match up with our.

Florida St already has ND and Florida
Syracuse already has ND and UConn.
Wake Forest already has ND, Liberty and Rice.
Duke already has Army, Northwestern and Baylor.
Georgia Tech already has USF, Bowling Green and Georgia.
Miami Hurricanes already has LSU and Toledo.
Oklahoma St already has South Alabama and Boise St.
Texas Tech already has Lamar and Houston.
Notre Dame already has.
California already has UNC, BYU and Idaho St.
Oregon already has Bowling Green, Portland St, San Jose State.
Oregon St already has Ohio St, Southern Utah and Nevada.
Stanford already has San Diego St and ND.
Washington already has Auburn, North Dakota and BYU.
Washington St already has Wyoming, San Jose St and Eastern Washington.
Arizona already has BYU, Houston, and Southern Utah.
Colorado already has Colorado St, Nebraska, New Hampshire.
UCLA already has Cincinnati, Oklahoma, Fresno St.
USC already has UNLV, Texas, ND.
Utah already has Weber St, Northern IL and BYU.

6. Is TN's SoS really tougher than ours, past or present?
No and you are comparing our ability to get someone for 2018/19 to a team that just scheduled a game for 2019/23.  That timeframe is a wee bit different

7. What logistics are involved in adding a new team and working around their schedule and ours.

8. Probably most importantly, if we ever win the SEC, nobody will care who we played OoC.

Here are our OoC games by year (SoS for that year)
Missouri St
Texas

Portland St
Colorado St
San Jose St
Michigan

North Texas
Michigan

Florida A&M
TCU
NM St
Coastal Carolina

2016 (14)
LA Tech
Texas St
TCU
Alcorn St

2015 (12)
UTEP
Toledo
Texas Tech
UT Martin

2014 (1)
Nicholls
Texas Tech
N Illinois
UAB

2013 (13)
UL Lafayette
Samford
Southern Miss
Rutgers

2012 (20)
Jacksonville St
UL Monroe
Rutgers
Tulsa

2011 (14)
Missouri St
UNM
Troy

2010 (12)
Tenn Tech
UL Monroe
UTEP

2009 (14)
Missouri St
E Michigan
Troy

2008 (6)
W Illinois
UL Montoe
Texas
Tulsa

2007 (54)
Troy
North Texas
Chattanooga
FIU

2006 (3)
USC
Utah St
SE Missouri St
UL Monroe

2005 (50)
Missouri St
USC
UL Monroe

2004 (38)
NM St
Texas
UL Monroe

2003 (27)
Tulsa
Texas
North Texas
NM St

2002 (29)
Boise St
USF
Troy
UL Lafayette

http://www.wholehogsports.com/footballfuture/
http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa/sec/arkansas-razorbacks.php
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

LRRandy

Good post Pork Twain. I didn't quote it because it was long ( very good, in depth post). Two things jump out. Continuing to play mid tier to below average or FCS schools really won't affect any school unless they are seriously in the discussion for a playoff spot. As your post shows, even years that Arkansas has played a weak OOC schedule the strength of schedule has been high due to the strength that year in the sec. With the declining strength of the sec relative to other conferences and the effect it will have on the strength of schedule bump that has previously been enjoyed, if Arkansas feels like it can be relevant to a playoff discussion it should in fact play top tier teams.
This is fun, isn't it.

hogsanity

Quote from: jkstock04 on February 24, 2017, 07:58:48 am
This years home schedule is abysmal. If it weren't for TCU but instead was a trash team, it literally wouldn't be worth it to buy season tickets even for the most ardent supporters. I know I've gone rounds with you on this lol...and will continue to do so, I suppose because I feel strongly about it. To people that actually go to the games this does matter. There is a reason why the stands are full for legit opponents yet when we play crap teams, tickets are being given away or get thrown away.

If it were up to you....and most of the other groupthink faction on here, we wouldn't even have the TCU game this year, but instead would just pay another crap team millions to come to town for the glorified practice win.

I think the TCU game is a good. They should have a p5 OOC game every year. This years home slate is terrible because of the stupid agreement to play A&M in Arlington, and how the SEC schedule is set up with Bama and LSu being on the same side of the home/away slate every season.

And they had a big p5 opponent lined up for 18/19 then they backed out, not really much can be done at that point.

As for the op, it make scheduling even harder to do a home and home not in consecutive years.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Darren DeLoach

Quote from: redleg on February 24, 2017, 08:22:47 am
It doesn't need to be a "big name" school, just a school from a Power 5 conference.

It's a two way street. The other P5 teams have to want you to be on their schedule. And do we really want to lose another home game? Maybe once the Little Rock game is gone then maybe look at scheduling a home and home with a p5, but until then....it lacks common sense.
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

Pork Twain

Quote from: redleg on February 24, 2017, 08:22:47 am
How is playing a scrub from another P5 really any better than playing SJS?  College football and basketball also vary in this aspect.  SoS/RPI matter a lot in college basketball and not so much in college football.  Win your conference championship and reside in one of the top conferences and it does not matter who you play OoC.  I would personally rather play cupcakes from TX and FL for our OoC schedule and be fresh for the SEC.  I would not like to play a couple of peer, mid-level P5 teams on top of what we will face on our SEC schedule, because there is no plus side to that.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

Corkscrew Johnson

If your goal is to win a National Championship, this is a silly thread. 

If your goal is to win the water cooler, you make a good point. 

The SEC gets you all the street cred you would ever need to validate your ranking and records.  Scheduling any more big name games just lowers your statistical probability of making the playoffs.

Pork Twain

Here is how silly this thread is.  Here are the OoC schedules for our last 10 NC teams.

2016 Clemson
Auburn
Troy
South Carolina St

2015 Alabama
Wisconsin
Middle Tennessee
UL Monroe
Charleston Southern (FCS)

2014 Ohio St
Navy
VT
Kent St
Cincinnati

2013 Florida St
Nevada
Bethune-Cookman (FCS)
Idaho

2012 Alabama
Michigan
WKU
Florida Atlantic
Western Carolina

2011 Alabama
Kent St
Penn St
North Texas
Georgia Southern (FCS)

2010 Auburn
Arkansas St
Clemson
UL Monroe
Chattanooga (FCS)

2009 Alabama
VT
Florida International
North Texas
Chattanooga

2008 Florida
Hawaii
Miami
The Citadel
Florida St

2007 LSU
VT
Middle Tennessee
Tulane
Louisiana Tech

ricepig

Quote from: Pork Twain on February 24, 2017, 01:09:15 pm
Here is how silly this thread is.  Here are the OoC schedules for our last 10 NC teams.  At least we are not scheduling FCS teams.

2016 Clemson
Auburn
Troy
South Carolina St

2015 Alabama
Wisconsin
Middle Tennessee
UL Monroe
Charleston Southern (FCS)

2014 Ohio St
Navy
VT
Kent St
Cincinnati

2013 Florida St
Nevada
Bethune-Cookman (FCS)
Idaho

2012 Alabama
Michigan
WKU
Florida Atlantic
Western Carolina

2011 Alabama
Kent St
Penn St
North Texas
Georgia Southern (FCS)

2010 Auburn
Arkansas St
Clemson
UL Monroe
Chattanooga (FCS)

2009 Alabama
VT
Florida International
North Texas
Chattanooga

2008 Florida
Hawaii
Miami
The Citadel
Florida St

2007 LSU
VT
Middle Tennessee
Tulane
Louisiana Tech

We do schedule FCS schools, did I miss the sarcasm?

Pork Twain

hawgfan4life

We currently are playing TCU.  They have been a pretty good program and equally as big as BYU over the past few years.  Sometimes it is good to play teams you can beat to improve your record, gain experience being successful, and play most of your bench.  No guarantee for those things to occur with almost all of the SEC games. 

gangstaback

Quote from: MTBrookHog on February 23, 2017, 04:20:11 pm
There is no way we can schedule Miami. They are coming to Jonesboro to play and you know we don't play anyone that plays in Jonesboro! Oh, wait except all the other Sunbelt teams.

How did this happen? Miami at Arkansas St I mean.

ricepig

King Kong

Medic821

Pork Twain

100%Razorback

Since when did BYU become a "big name" school? Beat the teams on the schedule we already have first, then worry about playing "big name" schools. Win your schedule and you are guaranteed to play a big name school in a bowl game.

hogcard1964

Quote from: Mr. Porkleone on February 23, 2017, 01:54:02 pm
What's the reason others are getting home and home and we're getting San Jose St. I know SEC tough, but I want a big name OOC game. Just sayin

Because we usually embarrass ourselves on national tv, by either getting blown out or collapsing.  San Jose St. is about right for us.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: gangstaback on February 26, 2017, 08:33:08 pm
How did this happen? Miami at Arkansas St I mean.

Mark Richt is a fine Christian man and he believes in charity.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: biglewhog77 on February 23, 2017, 11:08:08 pm
I would like to play a big name non conference games in football and basketball instead of playing nobody's

Shhhh...we don't want to provide any bulletin board material for the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (see Nov. 4, 2017).
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

PorkRinds

We won seven games with 4 cupcakes on the schedule. I could see griping about it if we were 10-2 and got left out of the playoff for a weak schedule but we can't get to double digit wins with this schedule. Maybe the talk of making it harder is a bit premature?

Wildhog

Quote from: PorkRinds on February 27, 2017, 12:05:35 pm
We won seven games with 4 cupcakes on the schedule. I could see griping about it if we were 10-2 and got left out of the playoff for a weak schedule but we can't get to double digit wins with this schedule. Maybe the talk of making it harder is a bit premature?

See, even Porkrinds gets it.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

jcbville

Quote from: onebadrubi on February 23, 2017, 02:28:27 pm
So let me get this straight.  Someone schedules a home and home in 2019 and return game in 2023, and then comes here to b I t c h about our recent out of conference scheduling?

Let's take a look at what we've scheduled and can control.

Texas A&M (not our fault they got accepted in the SEC)
Rutgers
Texas Tech
TCU
Michigan

And since our Michigan game got canceled on their doings and paid us a buyout, it's Arkansas fault for not having a nationally top ranked program waiting to play us next year?

TUSKtimes

It doesn't really matter unless it comes down to the 4 team playoff. Then you had better have an OOC resume that doesn't include 4 sisters of the poor. And as North Carolina proved last year, best stay away from 2 FBS schools the same calendar year.

holeinthewall

2012 - Rutgers
2013 - Rutgers
2014 - Texas Tech
2015 - Texas Tech
2016 - TCU
2017 - TCU
2020 - Open
2021 - Texas

Rutgers was not a P5 school IN 2013  They were in the AAC that one year.

holeinthewall

Quote from: King Kong on February 26, 2017, 09:13:55 pm
Miami is that broke

LOL Miami has a huge endowment. Far from broke.  They schedule all over as they don't make as much from home games since it isn't all their money.

Quote2013 Florida St
Nevada
Bethune-Cookman (FCS)
Idaho

You forgot they play Florida every year.

ricepig

Quote from: holeinthewall on February 27, 2017, 03:12:33 pm
LOL Miami has a huge endowment. Far from broke.  They schedule all over as they don't make as much from home games since it isn't all their money.

Endowment, and spending on athletics don't necessarily go hand in hand. Also, they don't play every year.

Miami's endowment is less than Arkansas'.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Miami

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida–Miami_football_rivalry

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: holeinthewall on February 27, 2017, 03:12:33 pm

Endowments don't go to sports. Some urban schools play off campus and make good money. Miami's problem is they only draw well when winning big.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on February 27, 2017, 03:33:45 pm

Endowments don't go to sports. Some urban schools play off campus and make good money. Miami's problem is they only draw well when winning big.

Sometimes not even then.  Miami has always struggled to keep up with the big boys in attendance.
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

holeinthewall

Miami is a private school no state funding.   They also don't give the athletic dept money from the general fund.

ricepig

Quote from: holeinthewall on February 27, 2017, 03:52:51 pm
Miami is a private school no state funding.   They also don't give the athletic dept money from the general fund.

Yeah, we don't do that either........

factchecker

Quote from: holeinthewall on February 27, 2017, 03:52:51 pm

We don't either.  We also don't steal from our students via MANDATORY athletic fees...... unlike the other in-state schools.

jonesboro charges their students $19 per credit hour to fund their athletic department.  If you take a normal course load (15 hours) you are paying $285 per semester to fund the jonesboro juco athletic department.

:puke:
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

LRRandy

Quote from: factchecker on February 27, 2017, 04:04:06 pm
We don't either.  We also don't steal from our students via MANDATORY athletic fees...... unlike the other in-state schools.

jonesboro charges their students $19 per credit hour to fund their athletic department.  If you take a normal course load (15 hours) you are paying $285 per semester to fund thejonesboro juco athletic department.

I'm pretty sure ASU in Jonesboro is a 4 year division 1 university.
This is fun, isn't it.

gangstaback

Quote from: factchecker on February 27, 2017, 04:04:06 pm

jonesboro charges their students $19 per credit hour to fund their athletic department.  If you take a normal course load (15 hours) you are paying $285 per semester to fund the jonesboro juco athletic department.

I know the feeling. Arkansas charged similar for the HPER athletic facility which was a glofiried Hampton Inn tier gym but with way more chicks in it. I feel I should have had the right to be fat and not pay a fine.

Here are other little things I hated to pay for as a student at the U of pAy:

1. Razorback transit fee --- pay for hobos to free ride all day between the Walmart on MLK and the much superior Walmart by the mall. Pee on my seat while they do that.

2. Semester Concert fee --- pay for a no name MC Panty-drop rapper to come and entertain Fayetteville High Schoolers.

3. Student Government and Association Fees --- pay for prelaw majors to debate about what to name the new parking lot and then throw a pizza party in honor of the hard-working students. Alternatively, pay for the local chapter of Demisexuals of the seventh day church of scientology to have monthly pizza parties.

4. Health care fees --- pay for free condoms.

5. Graduation fee --- pay for the office Jimmy to inkjet print my name on a page of card stock paper.

factchecker

Quote from: gangstaback on February 27, 2017, 06:43:55 pm
I know the feeling. Arkansas charged similar for the HPER athletic facility which was a glofiried Hampton Inn tier gym but with way more chicks in it. I feel I should have had the right to be fat and not pay a fine.

1. Razorback transit fee --- pay for hobos to free ride all day between the Walmart on MLK and the much superior Walmart by the mall. Pee on my seat while they do that.

2. Semester Concert fee --- pay for a no name MC Panty-drop rapper to come and entertain Fayetteville High Schoolers.

3. Student Government and Association Fees --- pay for prelaw majors to debate about what to name the new parking lot and then throw a pizza party in honor of the hard-working students. Alternatively, pay for the local chapter of Demisexuals of the seventh day church of scientology to have monthly pizza parties.

5. Graduation fee --- pay for the office Jimmy to inkjet print my name on a page of card stock paper.

Every school has those fees but we can debate the importance of each one.

1. Transit fee-  I think it's a cool thing to allow all the residents of Fayetteville to use our system.  If the current students don't like the fee then they can protest.

2. Concert Fee-  I never paid that fee and it currently isn't on the books either.  Maybe you are talking about the activity fee.  The best concerts were usually during row week and I never paid darn for those.

3. SGA Fee-  I'm sorry you weren't active in college. If you didn't like the fee you shouldn't have formed your own union and protested.

4. Health Care Fees- Much more than condoms.  If you ever were sick or wanted to give blood they take of that for you.

5. Graduation Fee- Pays for the speaker as well.  I was lucky enough to have Frank Broyles as a speaker during my ceremony.

Regardless, IF you graduated from THE University of Arkansas you can at least say that you have your name on Senior Walk.  Also, you put yourself in a higher salary bracket than other in-state schools.

http://www.payscale.com/college-salary-report/best-schools-by-state/bachelors/arkansas
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

tophawg19

North Carolina state , that's a big name . Jacksonville state is another big name. Tennessee Chattanooga , There's a mouth full.Mississippi Valley State , Dude there are you some big name teams
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Boardon Hamsay

We should just give David Bazell a trophy creating challenge and line up a yearly series with the University of Winnipeg.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

bennyl08

Not sure what year you went there, but the hper fees are about 40 dollars a semester when I went there and the gym would easily be a 250 a month gym in the private sector. I've seen a handful of gyms that are better suited for power lifting, but those easily run over 100 a month (i.e. over 15x more than students pay for the hper) and do not offer the vast amount of resources that hper does.
1. Fayetteville's transit system is the best college bus system I've ever seen.
2. Don't see that listed on the student fees, though no doubt students pay for that.
3. They do a lot more than just that. Don't see their fees listed either.
4. You won't find better healthcare for cheaper costs than what you get at a university.
5. And when you need that transcript of proof of graduation applying for a job 20 years later, they will still have that on record. That doesn't happen for free.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Pork Twain

ALL colleges have fees such as these, without all of the perks of the UofA, 1st world problems...

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: LRRandy on February 27, 2017, 05:44:11 pm
I'm pretty sure ASU in Jonesboro is a 4 year division 1 university.

So what......................some people think Yugo is a real car.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Didn't want free condoms.........................you were a college virgin I guess.

DeltaBoy

2012 - Rutgers lost
2013 - Rutgers lost
2014 - Texas Tech won
2015 - Texas Tech lost
2016 - TCU won
2017 - TCU
2020 - Open
2021 - Texas

We are 2-3 in the last 5 so I can't complain.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Jackrabbit Hog

You shoulda gone to UCA like I did.  We had free concerts every year and they weren't half bad.  Hall & Oates back when they were huge.  The Spinners doing their Rubber Band Man thing.  Sheena Easton in all her sexy glory. 

ricepig

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on February 28, 2017, 08:11:13 am
You shoulda gone to UCA like I did.  We had free concerts every year and they weren't half bad.  Hall & Oates back when they were huge.  The Spinners doing their Rubber Band Man thing.  Sheena Easton in all her sexy glory. 

There had to be some reason to get someone to go to school there.