Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (15-6, 4-4) vs Texas A&M (13-8, 2-6) SEC

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 30, 2018, 07:16:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jfred59

Send one of our scrubs in and bounce an Aggie off of the floor

Beaverfever

Hilariously stupid that we didn't start fouling around the 3 or 4 minute mark.  Another bad performance. 

rljjr

RaisinHog

Oliver

Quote from: hogmolar on January 30, 2018, 09:53:11 pm
Most called a game like this on the prediction thread. Should not be a shocker

Oh it's not.  And that's the problem

GO

Glad we helped another team come out of their funk and let them look like world beaters against us.

farfromgroovins

C                                M                                   A
                     C    C                         M       M                          A      A
                  C           C                  M              M                   A             A
               C                 C            M                     M           A                     A
            C                       C       M                           M     A                          A
         C                             C M                                M A                               A

We're riding the CMA roller coaster until 2022!!!!! WWWHHHHHEEEEEEE!!!!!!

lookawayquick

bigred223

Quote from: Rbill on January 30, 2018, 09:50:53 pm
Question. Does Bailey truly not belong on the court all of the sudden?

For some reason Mike likes Thomas over him. Have no clue why.

elksnort

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 30, 2018, 09:54:21 pm
you have to be in the top 25 to be fun? Is that like a rule?
no but you have to be in the top 25 to be worth a f***

ThisTeetsTaken

What is our offensive strategy?  Seems we just dribble around and jack up a shot.  Wash, rinse, and repeat.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

The_Iceman

Beaverfever

HogFansReunited

Quote from: 010HogFan on January 30, 2018, 09:54:14 pm
Bad basketball by the Hogs but these refs are horrible

Agree. No way I'm going to blame the refs for this loss but damn they sucked as bad as the hogs did.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

hogmolar

SugarHillGaHog

cosmodrum

Losing on the road to aTm is one thing. Being their little bitch is another.
Go away, batin'

Rbill

I like how the announcers keep reminding us we are good at shooting and lead the conference in scoring.

BassinHawg

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on January 30, 2018, 09:55:44 pm
What is our offensive strategy?  Seems we just dribble around and jack up a shot.  Wash, rinse, and repeat.

Street ball, haven't you seen the And One Tour?
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

elksnort

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: lookawayquick on January 30, 2018, 09:55:10 pm
Has CJ Jones been exiled?  MIA
well when your shooting under 20 in SEC play and all you can do is shoot then you are not going to play. Bailey has done nothing all year either
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

MAGA45

Fake News

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

TennesseeRaz

Hall brought it.  I'll look forward to watching him play the next 3 years. 
Point guard... yikes, another 2/9 shooting performance.  I'd put Macon in that slot the entire game.  He can rest during TV timeouts.

hawgfan4life

When AR shoots well, we are very tough.  When we shoot bad, we look very bad.  We are shooting bad tonight.  It happens.  Still have games to play.

Oliver

Quote from: hogmolar on January 30, 2018, 09:55:56 pm
On a side note. Kentucky getting beat at home by Vandy

Yeah I was just thinking that we might not pencil in a W in our game against Vandy

rljjr

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 30, 2018, 09:54:49 pm
O.yes coaching made them hit 7 3s in a couple minutes span

When those threes are unguarded you're doggone right.

Knot2brite

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 30, 2018, 09:54:21 pm
you have to be in the top 25 to be fun? Is that like a rule?
You like watching this darn? You must be a young person...because if you are pleased with what you have watched the last ten years then you have no idea of what watching real Hog basketball was like...this is like watching slow death compared to then....this darn sucks
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: MAGA45 on January 30, 2018, 09:54:29 pm
Blowout.  Couldn't even keep it around 10.

Almost back to 20. I knew there was a reason I wasn't getting excited about 15 minutes ago.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Hog Pharm

HawgHeadCheese

I can't stop thinking how different this team would be with Garland. I'm telling you Arkansas sports might be cursed

jfred59

Quote from: cosmodrum on January 30, 2018, 09:56:04 pm
Losing on the road to aTm is one thing. Being their little bitch is another.

In the SEC all road teams are everyones bitch with these officials except us.  Hell we dont get the benefit even at home

razorpimp

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 30, 2018, 09:52:54 pm
Mediocre Mike putting up his best effort tonight. Getting embarrassed by a 2-6 team. Typical Mediocre Mike.

Yea first half had me changing his name to Better Than Mediocre Mike....but he comes right back!  Mister Consistency!

bkjbearcat

B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Hogs making me wish I had watched Cheeto Mussolini's State of the Uniom instead of this crap.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hawg1221

I'm amazed that some of you guys seem so surprised. It was easy to predict. That's why I'm not all emotional and bashing the team. I was expecting this outcome. 

Oliver

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on January 30, 2018, 09:55:44 pm
What is our offensive strategy?  Seems we just dribble around and jack up a shot. 
It's a complicated scheme that Fastest 40 thing.

FrankCourtneyNicodemus

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 30, 2018, 09:52:54 pm
Mediocre Mike putting up his best effort tonight. Getting embarrassed by a 2-6 team. Typical Mediocre Mike.

I remember going through this last year with you. Around this time. Maybe a little later.

Anyway, is the "2-6" stat out taken a little out of context? Wasn't aTm ranked #5 a few weeks ago?

GunnerHawg70

In the words of Larry Johnson from UNLV to Coach Nolan Richardson "Coach you need to recruit some grown a$$ men!!!"  Hogs are small in the paint and have no true PG...

rljjr

I remember when basketball was fun ... and so does Pepperidge Farms.

elksnort

Quote from: Pyotr Tchaikhogsky on January 30, 2018, 09:58:48 pm
Hogs making me wish I had watched Cheeto Mussolini's State of the Uniom instead of this crap.
Cheeto Mussolini now that's some brilliant shut

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: hawgfan4life on January 30, 2018, 09:56:53 pm
When AR shoots well, we are very tough.  When we shoot bad, we look very bad.  We are shooting bad tonight.  It happens.  Still have games to play.
I've said this to a friend of mine.  Gotta bring your defense every night. Have to be able to manufacture points when the shots aren't falling.  We can't do that.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Paul

lookawayquick