Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (15-6, 4-4) vs Texas A&M (13-8, 2-6) SEC

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 30, 2018, 07:16:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rbill

If we pull off another ugly miracle win I will never complain again. Play as ugly as you want from now on.

HogBreath

I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Dustin Thomas doesn't belong below the rim. He's getting rag dolled down there
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Paul

The_Iceman

Quote from: Knot2brite on January 30, 2018, 09:47:11 pm
I swear this asshat commentating is amazed at the fact that A&M is 2-6 in conference play...for the eleventy billionth time..

Mike Anderson's stellar coaching makes them look like 6-2.

Pistol Pig Maravich

So we start making a run...get it to 9 and then our offense is
To get to Thomas.  The worst
Shooter in Arkansas history.  Completely killed
The mojo. Has absolutely zero
Offensive skills.

jfred59

Hey a positive...we made the double bonus....if you add both halves up

pccmizuno24

Never seen a team that can't rebound like this one...
Embarrassing

N HOG

Not that it matters, but are these announcers employed by the A&M PR department? They are hugely annoyiing.

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on January 30, 2018, 09:45:32 pm
68-57 A&M
Too late.  Start playing with energy too late. Scored 5 pts in first 5 or 6 mins of 2nd half while Aggies were having a shootaround from 3.  Just puts you behind too far

arkfan81

Have faith...

jm

Paul

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 30, 2018, 09:47:14 pm
Pathetic effort from our head coach tonight. Sitting back enjoying his new extension.
he crosses his arms well tho

bkjbearcat

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 30, 2018, 09:47:14 pm
Pathetic effort from our head coach tonight. Sitting back enjoying his new extension.

Remember MA WON...we LOST.....
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: N HOG on January 30, 2018, 09:48:06 pm
Not that it matters, but are these announcers employed by the A&M PR department? They are hugely annoyiing.
It's been like that all season. I believe this is the same duo from the Florida game and they were having a verbal orgy talking about the gators
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

SoCalHogFan

Quote from: tncbg on January 30, 2018, 09:48:31 pm
Gafford seeing how big boys play.  Don't waste time "testing the waters" this summer. Get in the weight room!!

Truth
"To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special." <br />  Jim Valvano 1993 ESPYs

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: pccmizuno24 on January 30, 2018, 09:47:55 pm
Never seen a team that can't rebound like this one...
Embarrassing
Nolan's teams didn't rebound great but they had studs on offense and high BBIQ players.  This team apparently doesn't think rebounding is important and that's exactly how they play.

hawgball40

another pathetic loss by our team. atleast we got to watch barford slap williams like a bitch haha

Rbill

Question. Does Bailey truly not belong on the court all of the sudden?

010HogFan

Lol if the shot clock is running down they have to call a foul every time.

golfinpig

Quote from: JimDandy on January 30, 2018, 09:44:13 pm
I've noticed that when the hogs are losing the haters come out.

Moreover, the level of grammar proficiency significantly drops.

Are these two observations related?
So I guess since all you do is come on here and pump sunshine up peoples a$$ it makes you a genius.

MAGA45

Twin towers too much. Just a better squad with those 2, gilder and Hogg.
Fake News

Oliver

010HogFan

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Some of these FOULS seem like A&M bailouts by the refs than actual fouls

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

jfred59

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Beaverfever

They can run the clock all the way down and still get points easily.  Ridiculous.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

LRHawg

Still don't know how to box out and get rebounds. Won't be coming back if we can't get rebounds.

And we can't draw fouls but they can.

rljjr

"Could be the ballgame." Seriously? This game was over a LONG time ago.

RaisinHog

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

The_Iceman

Mediocre Mike putting up his best effort tonight. Getting embarrassed by a 2-6 team. Typical Mediocre Mike.

hogmolar

Most called a game like this on the prediction thread. Should not be a shocker

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

BassinHawg

"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

Knot2brite

Why do I torture myself watching this darn? I remember when watching Hog basketball was fun...20 years ago
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

I don't expect to win every game, but trying to come back from a 15-20 point deficit every week has to stop

rljjr

010HogFan

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Knot2brite on January 30, 2018, 09:53:38 pm
Why do I torture myself watching this darn? I remember when watching Hog basketball was fun...20 years ago
you have to be in the top 25 to be fun? Is that like a rule?
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

MAGA45

Fake News