Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (15-6, 4-4) vs Texas A&M (13-8, 2-6) SEC

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 30, 2018, 07:16:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

elksnort

Quote from: jvanhorn on January 30, 2018, 09:35:41 pm
there is no such thing as a positive state of the union address.  It should be called the presidents annual bullshitting the country.
agree as a Libertarian I can't stand politics. But it was actually more enjoyable then this farce of a basketball game

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Paul

Quote from: JimDandy on January 30, 2018, 09:36:56 pm
If I still lived in Fayetteville I would go to all the games.

This team is competitive. It's fun to watch. Definitely ready for it to all start clicking, consistently. Anyway, the football situation is apples to oranges in that the on-field product wasn't even competitive.
I want the drugs you're on

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

SugarHillGaHog

lookawayquick

Oh where oh where has CJ Jones gone oh where oh where has he gone

BassinHawg

FCJ will show up in about three days to explain all of this and why it was good for the Hogs to play a game like this and why Anderson is such a great coach and knew what he was doing. It's was all to get the team ready to get to the tourney and lose in the second round.
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

RaisinHog

We are about too loose half the people bitching in this thread and I love it.

Rbill

Down by 9. A&M sucks. If we shoot with confidence and get lucky with some stops it isn't over.

rljjr

SoCalHogFan

"To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special." <br />  Jim Valvano 1993 ESPYs

HogBreath

Hang on boys and girls..the beloved fast forty rollercoaster is building up speed and spiraling down hill.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

010HogFan

pigture perfect

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on January 30, 2018, 09:32:56 pm
64-44 A&M
This guy right here, is the fan of the century. He has balls enough to watch every game from start to finish. Post scores and keep a great attitude in the face of everything. 3 cheers for Razorbacks#1. Thank you sir.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

bkjbearcat

Quote from: BassinHawg on January 30, 2018, 09:40:45 pm
FCJ will show up in about three days to explain all of this and why it was good for the Hogs to play a game like this and why Anderson is such a great coach and knew what he was doing. It's was all to get the team ready to get to the tourney and lose in the second round.

Remember MA won and we lost...
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

rljjr

Oh come on. He missed the damn free throw. Way to help out the Ags.

Letsroll1200

GA reddiehog

Where's Forest City Joe?  He is such a MA supporter must be related to him.

Rbill

Once again, Hall will be great. He's got the kind of energy that doesn't quit.

trippigs

razorpimp

A&M has lost its legs I hope the lead wasn't too big, come on hogs

HawgHeadCheese

Quote from: HogBreath on January 30, 2018, 09:41:32 pm
Hang on boys and girls..the beloved fast forty rollercoaster is building up speed and spiraling down hill.
😂😂😂

daprospecta

Quote from: GA reddiehog on January 30, 2018, 09:42:19 pm
They haven't quit. What is your complaint?

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: From Tusk Till Dawn on January 30, 2018, 09:33:59 pm
I remember when game threads were fun...
I remember when we used to be able to beat teams like this on the road or NOT get beat at home by almost 30 by a mediocre LSU team.  The threads are fun when the team is worth a darn. 

Maybe if we can figure a way to have ALL our games played at BWA, we might can be relevant again.

jfred59

i guess the Aggies can just knock our guys out of bounds and get no call and get an interesting call of a review after he misses the free throw so he gets it again

hawg66

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 30, 2018, 09:40:53 pm
We are about too loose half the people bitching in this thread and I love it.
funny autocorrect but I agree

razorpimp

PonderinHog

Quote from: Rbill on January 30, 2018, 09:42:36 pm
Once again, Hall will be great. He's got the kind of energy that doesn't quit.
And a wingspan to go with it.

Letsroll1200

FrankCourtneyNicodemus

Quote from: GA reddiehog on January 30, 2018, 09:42:19 pm

I've noticed that when the hogs are losing the haters come out.

Moreover, the level of grammar proficiency significantly drops.

Are these two observations related?

ParkerSchnabel

SugarHillGaHog

Is a time out for a contact re-install normal?  Or should he go to the bench?

HawgHeadCheese

rljjr

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Porknoxville

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

GO

Knot2brite

I swear this asshat commentating is amazed at the fact that A&M is 2-6 in conference play...for the eleventy billionth time..
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

The_Iceman

Pathetic effort from our head coach tonight. Sitting back enjoying his new extension.

MAGA45

Fake News