Bad_Intentions

Pine Bluff High School, '99
University of Arkansas, '04
WPS!!

J Man

The DR. is one heck of a dreamer.

Big Papa Satan

ledhead830

I have to agree with DR on this one.  Name a Heisman candidate from Alma...
Walk on through the wind. Walk on through the rain.
Though your dreams be tossed and blown,
Walk on. Walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone. You'll never walk alone.

Big Papa Satan

Name an Outland Trophy winner from Alma...

pioneerbasketball

name a top notch qb from wynne  ;D

Bomis Hawg

I respect Batesville state title.  But, time to meet the Bulldogs this year in Hooten's early game. ;)

LilRockCentral#21

LR McClellan High c/o 01

Hogz87

Alma doesn't produce the superb athletes that Wynne does year in and year out, they don't need to.  Alma just reloads every year with seniors that love to play the game and yearly meld well together no matter the number of starters lost.  Alma is the top AAAA program in the state.

ledhead830

you mean they play football better than the defending state champs?  Wynne was quite good last season and have been for quite a while.
Walk on through the wind. Walk on through the rain.
Though your dreams be tossed and blown,

Hogz87

Yes they have been quite good for sometime, but so has Alma.  Vines knows how to coach and has a staff that knows how to coach kids with little or no experience in varsity ball and win on a yearly basis with them.

Hogpower

I am a 2005 graduate of Ozark High School.
Save all that energy for the field!

From Russia w/Hog

Cabot High School
Class of '86

razor71701

Camden Harmony Grove...Home of the Hornets  c/o 86

bobcatalum11

Hope High, '04

Home of the Mighty Bobcats

LL COOL HOG

Northside High!!!!!    Class of 1994.

Can't wait for some more of those Grizzly Nights.   Watch out for Kodi Burns

future_coach

Booneville High School
Class of '90

arkhogball

PAHog

Fayetteville HS Class of '96
Darksider Since October 2003...We are victorious!

uofajoe99

Northside Grizzlies '99

badmoon84

Greenwood High School
Class of 86

Arazorbacknut

Van Buren, Class of 1990!

hawgfan_18

Walnut Ridge High School, Class of 2004

Jim Harris

Quote from: DR on September 07, 2004, 11:39:07 pm
We did this last year, but with a surge in new posters, it's time again to see where everyone is from.

What high school did you graduate from?

Wynne High, class of 01

1901? You're that old? I'm impressed.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

HaWg 10

Arkansas Baptist High School class of 03
"This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard." 

"I'd like to see a forklift lift a crate of forks. It'd be so damn literal. "Hey, you're using that machine to its exact purpose!"

"Me and my friends did acid in the woods, 'cause there was much less chance of running into an authority figure. But we ran into a bear. And that is way more of a buzz kill. One of my friends was raising his right hand and swearing to prevent forest fires. Later, he came up to me and said, "Mitchell. Smokey is way more intense in person."

R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg

hogsanity

Fort Smith Christian class of 1988.  Alma MAter of Gus Malzahn too.

Of corse FSC merged with 2 other schools this year to make Union Christian Acadamey.  Cant wait til we start recruiting players from NS and SS.  My kid is a 1st grader at UCA.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Lando Calrissian

Springdale.  1998.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Hogwarts

Central_Tiger04

THE Little Rock Central

C/O 04

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on August 27, 2005, 01:22:15 am
Springdale. 1998.

Forgot to add AAAAA West conference champs that year and 2nd in the state tourney. 

Damn LR Parkview (with Jason Harrison) held the ball the entire second half.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Jerry_Cantrell

pioneerhog

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on August 08, 2005, 02:05:36 pm
I respect Batesville state title.  But, time to meet the Bulldogs this year in Hooten's early game. ;)
Bulldogs you say? They seemed more like pups to me. Final score BATESVILLE 36 - Star City Bulldogs 0. AAAA East is going to be the best conference in the 4A this year.

Bomis Hawg

Quote from: pioneerhog on August 30, 2005, 06:10:23 pm
]Bulldogs you say? They seemed more like pups to me. Final score BATESVILLE 36 - Star City Bulldogs 0. AAAA East is going to be the best conference in the 4A this year.

Good to see you replied after the game. ;D

SC will have growing pains switching to the Spread from Wing-T.

NYC Hog

Fort Smith Southside Class of 1992
Back to back State AAAA Champions
State runner-ups in Hoops.
it was a good year to be a Rebel.

(Both my parents went to Watson Chapel, and i was born in Pine Bluff, so i keep an eye on the Wildcats as well)
"Rock n' roll means well but it can't help tellin' young boys lies."
--Drive By Truckers

pioneerhog

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on August 31, 2005, 09:46:12 am
Quote from: pioneerhog on August 30, 2005, 06:10:23 pm
]Bulldogs you say? They seemed more like pups to me. Final score BATESVILLE 36 - Star City Bulldogs 0. AAAA East is going to be the best conference in the 4A this year.

Good to see you replied after the game. ;D

SC will have growing pains switching to the Spread from Wing-T.
And that is what it was the other night, by midseason at the latest they should be good. I thought about replying before the game but I am not real big on trash talking.

Skip Foreplay

FHS Purple Dogs '84

superhawg

fort smith southside. class of 91
never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

hydrophonic

"The future sucks." "Change it."

bigred7070

Springdale Class of 2000.

Football season of '99 - AAAAA State Runnerups.

DOdom

Central Arkansas Christian, Class of '88.  Go Mustangs!

mackdaddy

Springdale Bulldog C/O 1982
I loaned my truck to dixie, and warned her about the stearin' she said the roads weren't icy, but that's not what I wuz' hearin'. She puts her make-up on in the passing lane with a sugical precision, while on the cell-phone to help her little sister with a tuff boy friend decision. She was racin' to the hairdresser to have her tighten up her curls, for the weekly pigggly wiggly BBQ with the other checkout girls. She wuz worried that her claw would go flat and poke her in the eye, when she started roundin dead man's curve with hot coffee between her thighs.....
And my dixie wrecked....my dixie wrecked... my dixie wrecked on saturday night & I'm all alone....

THROWITDEEP

UAbandalum

September 16, 2005, 11:46:32 pm #193 Last Edit: September 16, 2005, 11:50:04 pm by UAbandalum
North Little Rock Charging Wildcats c/o '93

We weren't getting pole-axed back then by Springdale in the first round of the playoffs, but then again, we had coaches that didn't suck back then, too.  It's unfortunate that it's not like that now . . . . . . Gus just toyed with us last year - like we were surprised.  In addition to Springdale having a great offense, it didn't hurt Springdale that NLR's tallest defensive lineman was a 5-foot nothing fat kid with no athletic ability whatsoever. . . . . . Coach Narkinsky was the man for NLR back in the day . . . . .

secthumper

HEBER SPRINGS HIGH SCHOOL  CLASS OF 1972  GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!
"It is only through adversity that we can test the strength of our soul."<br /><br />"What we've got here is failure to communicate." Strother Martin  Cool Hand Luke<br /><br />Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic of men.  General George S. Patton, Jr.<br /><br />'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."  Tuco  The Good the Bad and the Ugly<br /><br />"There ain't much of a future in dyin' boy!!"  Outlaw Josey Wales  3rd Place 2005-2006  Hogville Basketball Pickem Champion

MemphisHogs

Greenwood Bulldogs '96

BamaRazorback

Lakeside Rams class of 91.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: drakehog on August 24, 2005, 01:50:51 pm1901? You're that old? I'm impressed.

Thank you, and yes, I'm that old. 

I can barely stand up, but I still chase tail with the best of them.

Cville Hog

Clarksville High School-Class of 2004

Forever a Panther Fan

Go Panthers!!!

J_Ville_Devils_Den

Jacksonville Red Devils Class of 1990
Member Number:  #329

Major Payne: Do not attempt to valid my authority. I have eight weeks to turn you gaggling maggots into a well-discipline cadet unit. From this day forward your sorry asses belong to me. You will not eat, sleep, drink, blow your nose or dig in your buts without my say so. Know this, killing is my business, ladies, and business is good.