Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ping pong

Started by Cinco de Hogo, November 06, 2017, 01:46:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cinco de Hogo

Lots of talk about possible job openings and possible coaching candidates and if there is enough talent available for Arkansas to make a change this year.  My answer right now is that there are more than enough that Arkansas shouldn't worry about that aspect of a coaching search.

I look around at possible candidates and most have been mentioned at one time or another on Hogville so I'm not making a list, what this post is about is the ping pong effect going on amongst us.  Sometimes I think I have a clear favorite, usually somewhat of a retread sometimes a brite new up and comers.

However I am bouncing around a lot and haven't settled or even narrowed a list yet.  Lots of interesting possibilities, problem is I can't see very many of them making a Jeff Long list.  Since I'm on the outside looking in that could be completely wrong but I can't help it, been anti-Long so long it's ingrained.

The Hawg Marshal

I'm firmly entrenched in the Norvell camp. That being said there are several good candidates that I think we'd have a shot at. I just hope we get the right one.

Dropkick

For those who don't think there are enough good candidates who would see this as a definite step up go through the list of just the sitting P-5 & G-5 head coaches. It is quite a list and doesn't even take into account co-ordinators.