Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (21-10, 10-8) vs USCe Gamecocks (17-15, 7-11)

Started by TebowHater, March 08, 2018, 06:48:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

HardCore

Had we lost that......CMA should have pulled those guys back out to the court and gone Herb Brooks on their A$$!
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

BassinHawg

"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

Ugly Uncle

Frank Martin teams are tough and they never quit.  Some might be overreacting tonight.
Retired Radio Host

rljjr

OK, what's the real time RPI and updated bracketology? Time to go look.

Good win.

ronmahony

"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Letsroll1200

JoeyJackMcKaskell

The spread was 5. We won by 5. Congratulations to those of you that watched your first basketball game in March. You should be able to control your emotions better tomorrow.

rljjr

Haaaaa!!! There it was, the letting teams back in the games comment from the Kentucky fella. Whoever called it -- kudos!

FineAsSwine

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on March 08, 2018, 10:43:02 pm
Frank Martin teams are tough and they never quit.  Some might be overreacting tonight.

Overreacting on this board?  I can't imagine that..

/actually calmer than what we've had.  +1

Razorback_Mack

This SC team beat UK, UF, and AU. And hogville doesn't expect them to make a run and fight? Typical....

Hogsfan1981

Close game....they all will be from now on.

Settle in ladies.

Survive and advance.

JoeyJackMcKaskell

Quote from: rljjr on March 08, 2018, 10:45:36 pm
Haaaaa!!! There it was, the letting teams back in the games comment from the Kentucky fella. Whoever called it -- kudos!

He s said it at least 3 times today. Has also said for 2 weeks he thinks we will make the deepest run. Haaaaaaaa!

porkrindjimmy

They are always overreacting. I believe that makes Mike, you know the guy these dudes say can't coach, 7-1 in the last 8 games against ole Frank.

People earlier said Nolan would have won this game by 30...they may be right but if SC had shut the up and down off in the 2nd half, Nolan very well could have lost.

Mike's team though? They grind, they're gritty and tough and find ways to win games like this. They just do. It isn't always pretty but you can't deny it....

This team wins ugly games.

PRJ

jgphillips3

Florida is arguably a better team than us but we are not the match up they wanted in game one.  We can cause them some problems.  If we are dialed in tomorrow, should be a good game.

rljjr

Good stuff on the after show with Macon getting asked by Dari to take a selfie of the broadcast crew.

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

rljjr

Quote from: JoeyJackMcKaskell on March 08, 2018, 10:47:17 pm
He s said it at least 3 times today. Has also said for 2 weeks he thinks we will make the deepest run. Haaaaaaaa!

I missed it earlier today. I saw the early games with the Shootah and the Fishback. I like those two very much. They have a nice chemistry.

PonderinHog

Quote from: rljjr on March 08, 2018, 10:48:22 pm
Good stuff on the after show with Macon getting asked by Dari to take a selfie of the broadcast crew.
His best shot of the night.   ::)

HogsonHicks

Nolan said it best..."survive and advance". We did that tonight.

Dr. Starcs

bvillepig

rljjr

Quote from: PonderinHog on March 08, 2018, 10:50:30 pm
His best shot of the night.   ::)

Ouch! As long as he's red hot tomorrow it's all good. He got the misses out of his system.

elksnort

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on March 08, 2018, 10:35:15 pm
Seriously?

You wanted to know where the Mike defenders we're....I am here. I am real. I am strong, I am PORKRIND JIMMY...

GO HOGS

PRJ
Love it!

PonderinHog

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 08, 2018, 10:51:59 pm
Don't Macon a$$ of yourself.
We need better than that from Macon.  You know it, I know it, and Macon knows it.

PS  GFY, unless you're kidding.

hoglady

Barford was the hero tonight.
That crazy 3 and then the steal won it.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

panhandlepig

Quote from: HogsonHicks on March 08, 2018, 10:51:22 pm
Nolan said it best..."survive and advance". We did that tonight.

Hope we can do it tomorrow.  I'd really love to see these kids beat Florida.

elksnort

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: PonderinHog on March 08, 2018, 10:54:32 pm
We need better than that from Macon.  You know it, I know it, and Macon knows it.

PS  GFY, unless you're kidding.

Of all people, I thought you would get my play on words.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 08, 2018, 11:07:29 pm
Of all people, I thought you would get my play on words.
I don't know, man.  I just don't get it.   :-[

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: PonderinHog on March 08, 2018, 11:12:15 pm
I don't know, man.  I just don't get it.   :-[

As in "make an a$$" of yourself.

You see, his name is Macon and.....never mind. Lol

PonderinHog

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 08, 2018, 11:14:14 pm
As in "make an a$$" of yourself.

You see, his name is Macon and.....never mind. Lol
Oh, I thought it was directed at me.

GoshenHog

Game Thread gonna Game Thread

PonderinHog

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

hoglady

If you listened to Macon at the booth after the game - he said "we didn't play well tonight, you know it and I know it". "We've got to do better tomorrow".
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

PonderinHog

panhandlepig

Quote from: hoglady on March 08, 2018, 11:27:02 pm
If you listened to Macon at the booth after the game - he said "we didn't play well tonight, you know it and I know it". "We've got to do better tomorrow".
I did listen to that. I'm so hoping they do better tomorrow.

hoglady

Quote from: panhandlepig on March 08, 2018, 11:33:02 pm
  I did listen to that. I'm so hoping they do better tomorrow.

I think they will.
Hopefully, Gafford stays out of foul trouble and Macon is back to being Macon.