Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (21-10, 10-8) vs USCe Gamecocks (17-15, 7-11)

Started by TebowHater, March 08, 2018, 06:48:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Starcs

elksnort

Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on March 08, 2018, 09:03:24 pm
Gonna need Gafford to stuff a lot of cocks this evening and get those loose balls.
Ah the beauty of playing  South Carolina

Letsroll1200

War Boar

Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on March 08, 2018, 09:03:24 pm
Gonna need Gafford to stuff a lot of cocks this evening and get those loose balls.

I see what you did there.  ;)

Smalltownhog95

Refereeing is the  job you can suck at and still be considered good as long as you suck equally for both teams. Those blocking fouls on us were crap.
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

JoeyJackMcKaskell

Quote from: HeyHogs on March 08, 2018, 09:04:53 pm
I told you guys.  Bad feeling.  If we are down at the half we lose this game.

Jesus man get a grip.

Hogswarts

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Dr. Starcs

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

40MINSOFHELL

jfred59

Lady Razorback

jst01

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: elksnort on March 08, 2018, 09:08:26 pm
The IQ of our team sometimes?

The IQ of any young man 18-21 or so is always iffy.  Well not IQ but instant reaction and judgement.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Soooie21

liljo

Quote from: HeyHogs on March 08, 2018, 09:04:53 pm
I told you guys.  Bad feeling.  If we are down at the half we lose this game.

Well, that does it for me. Bye bye "game thread" and all the negative chickensh...

See y'all after the game. Go Hogs.
Slow down, son. You'll ride past a lot more good stuff than you'll ever catch up to.

bvillepig

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: jst01 on March 08, 2018, 09:09:41 pm
Pace of the game so far is just what SC wants.

Ugly sloppy poorly played.  We are good with this too.

TebowHater

Dr. Starcs

SugarHillGaHog

I know the ball went out of bounds but he hammered the dude.  That should be a foul IMHO

PonderinHog

Lady Razorback

jst01

Hawgphish

SugarHillGaHog

From Tusk Till Dawn

Hall and that one guy seem to be locking up a bit, felt like there was a little extra on that charge

HOGINTENNESSEE

MA really trying to keep guys fresh. Playing the long game.

I hope we win and this move pays off in future games

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

elksnort

The biggest difference between the Razorback basketball program of today and that of the 1990s is the team of the 1990s finished

Dr. Starcs

Hogz87

Five point swing.  We blew an opportunity under the basket (foul or not) and South Carolina comes down and hits a three. Instead of being up 9, we're up 4.

HeyHogs

This team is so frustrating!  Can't guard a 3 to save their lives.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

PonderinHog

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: elksnort on March 08, 2018, 09:15:17 pm
The biggest difference between the Razorback basketball program of today and that of the 1990s is the team of the 1990s finished

Not nearly as sloppy.

Defend the 3!

40MINSOFHELL

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host