Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (21-10, 10-8) vs USCe Gamecocks (17-15, 7-11)

Started by TebowHater, March 08, 2018, 06:48:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

elksnort

bulldog04

I can't stand the way Silva plays. Constantly trying to get fouled

HeyHogs

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

JoeyJackMcKaskell

Dr. Starcs

Dr. Starcs

Hulk HOGan

10 bucks says we're top 20 in the nation in fouling 3 point shooters

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

HeyHogs

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

elksnort

Quote from: alohawg on March 08, 2018, 08:57:53 pm
Macon, dude
people bitching about fouls getting caught against us but Maconclearly fouled the guy and such an inappropriate time to foul.

Hog Pharm

PonderinHog

Atlhogfan1

Good thing we are playing such an offensively challenged opponent.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Dr. Starcs

40MINSOFHELL

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: elksnort on March 08, 2018, 08:59:38 pm
people bitching about fouls getting caught against us but Maconclearly fouled the guy and such an inappropriate time to foul.

Indeed we do foul a lot.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

HeyHogs

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

PonderinHog

Boardon Hamsay

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

alohawg

This is what happens when you poor too many poor ball handlers and decision makers together, their bad rubs off on even the best players.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

PonderinHog

stan the man

Typical Anderson. Pulls hot player out. Hall made 5 points and sits him

Boardon Hamsay

Gonna need Gafford to stuff a lot of cocks this evening and get those loose balls.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Lady Razorback

PonderinHog

40MINSOFHELL

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

ronmahony

"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

EastTNHog

Dr. Starcs

Risky play by Daniel, but refs called it on us the other end. Shocked we didn't get the call.  :puke:

bulldog04

code red

Well there ya go....2 on Gafford.,...no one on this team can slow down the dribble penatration. 

SugarHillGaHog

I need a replay of that blocking foul.  I thought he was set but don't know the rules as well as I should I guess.

alohawg

Mike might actually f this game up with his unique ability to mismanage things.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

HeyHogs

I told you guys.  Bad feeling.  If we are down at the half we lose this game.

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

From Tusk Till Dawn

Gafford had 2 dudes hanging on him with that slam, would have liked to see that block again...

Athog

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

SPAL

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: code red on March 08, 2018, 08:56:30 pm
Yeah.....Gafford never gets a chance to get into the flow.
He'd have 4 fouls minimum right now if the idiots on here were in charge of the rotations