Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Circle the wagons attitude, fear, early start time, and cooler temps favor Hogs

Started by The OTR, September 28, 2017, 02:01:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The OTR

We played much better in Arlington in the air conditioning last week.  Game time should be 68 degrees or so.  Early start time always favors the home team.  Add the fact that CBB's seat is warming up like a frying pan with a mexican jumping bean in it I expect him to be like a mexican jumping bean on the sideline...animated, hopping around, and showing more emotion than he has since he instigated the flag against Cam Robinson a few years ago and then spun around showing just how nimble the big man is.  I expect something like that to happen this weekend.

If we lose to the Aggies for the second week in a row I am pretty sure all Aggie jokes will become Razorback jokes. 

Hogs win 44 to 21 and a lot of problems get fixed. CBB will use his considerable seafood connections to get 120 lobsters delivered to the Broyle's center for Sunday dinner.

I dare anyone to disagree with me. 

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

The OTR

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 28, 2017, 02:19:11 pm
Hogs need a win this week no more excuses or corrections.

This threat from Delta won't hurt to serve as motivation either.

jst01

phadedhawg

007 License To Squeal

A win against this team will tell us nothing substantial about any "corrections"...
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Potosihog

With the cooler weather CBB is sure to pull the windbreaker out of the closet.  It is THE reason we are 1-2 going into this game.

I'm not sure if it is a size problem, unable to zip it, or if it has just been too hot.  I mean in his first 3 years here the wind breaker was getting tighter but was still zippable.

If he wears the white windbreaker, zipped, we WILL win this game!  I can't believe most people have missed this fact up till now.

Wisco Pig

The OTR

Quote from: Potosihog on September 28, 2017, 03:53:06 pm
With the cooler weather CBB is sure to pull the windbreaker out of the closet.  It is THE reason we are 1-2 going into this game.

I'm not sure if it is a size problem, unable to zip it, or if it has just been too hot.  I mean in his first 3 years here the wind breaker was getting tighter but was still zippable.

If he wears the white windbreaker, zipped, we WILL win this game!  I can't believe most people have missed this fact up till now.

I doubt we see the gray sweatshirt again. 

I think CBB would look good in a woody hayes type of outfit....short sleeve dress shirt, skinny tie, glasses, ball hat.  He needs a new image.

PorkSoda

hopefully the NM ags bring some of their famous green chili.  you havent experienced all a frito pie can be if you haven't had a green chili frito pie.  definite bucket list material.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

jst01

Quote from: ModestoHOG63 on September 28, 2017, 04:11:35 pm
Funny you should mention Green Chili.   Here in Colorado they love their green chili, put it on practically anything.  Never seen anything like it.   lol

Do they still have people on the side of the road roasting their chilis in big 50 gallon barrels??

Martygit

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on September 28, 2017, 03:56:13 pm
I doubt we see the gray sweatshirt again. 

I think CBB would look good in a woody hayes type of outfit....short sleeve dress shirt, skinny tie, glasses, ball hat.  He needs a new image.

I agree with everything except the skinny tie - he needs one of those old timey wide ones - would make him look thinner - a skinny one would get lost

BTW - are they having PB&J for lunch before the game - would be good to know
RIP OTR, REV

PorkSoda

Funny you should mention Green Chili.   Here in Colorado they love their green chili, put it on practically anything.  Never seen anything like it.   lol
I've never actually had Colorado Green Chile, but I've heard people claim its better than NM Green Chile.  If I ever make it down that way, I'll have to sample it extensively to find out.  When I lived in NM, the question with every plate was "Red or Green"  heck even Wendy's had green chili cheese burgers. 

when I lived in California they had anahiem green chili's but it wasn't even close.  zero flavor zero  heat.
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

hoghearted

It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Martygit

Quote from: MartinGit on September 28, 2017, 04:19:36 pm
I agree with everything except the skinny tie - he needs one of those old timey wide ones - would make him look thinner - a skinny one would get lost

BTW - are they having PB&J for lunch before the game - would be good to know

Never mind - just saw the game is at 11:00 - so, what's the half-time meal??
RIP OTR, REV

The OTR

Quote from: MartinGit on September 28, 2017, 06:49:29 pm
Never mind - just saw the game is at 11:00 - so, what's the half-time meal??

Too early for anybody to drink more than a six pack of falstaff and forget mowing the lawn. I'm guessing the smuckers truck and wonder bread truck and jiffy truck will be delivering tomorrow afternoon and jen and the team moms will be making jelly sandwiches all morning so these boys can have their half time snack, second half melt downs be darned.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on September 28, 2017, 07:33:29 pm
Too early for anybody to drink more than a six pack of falstaff and forget mowing the lawn. I'm guessing the smuckers truck and wonder bread truck and jiffy truck will be delivering tomorrow afternoon and jen and the team moms will be making jelly sandwiches all morning so these boys can have their half time snack, second half melt downs be darned.
I'd be down for a second half tuna melt, I mean if you don't plan on finishing it.

Hoggish1

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on September 28, 2017, 02:01:57 pm
We played much better in Arlington in the air conditioning last week.  Game time should be 68 degrees or so.  Early start time always favors the home team.  Add the fact that CBB's seat is warming up like a frying pan with a mexican jumping bean in it I expect him to be like a mexican jumping bean on the sideline...animated, hopping around, and showing more emotion than he has since he instigated the flag against Cam Robinson a few years ago and then spun around showing just how nimble the big man is.  I expect something like that to happen this weekend.

If we lose to the Aggies for the second week in a row I am pretty sure all Aggie jokes will become Razorback jokes. 

Hogs win 44 to 21 and a lot of problems get fixed. CBB will use his considerable seafood connections to get 120 lobsters delivered to the Broyle's center for Sunday dinner.

I dare anyone to disagree with me. 

Far from it, I think you've severely understated the whole day this Sat.

Arky

HighcountryHog

Santiago's for the win.
no bumps, no fat chicks

Three and Snout