Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

War memorial tailgating.

Started by Razorbackstudent, September 09, 2015, 03:05:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbackstudent

Hey guys, I will be hosting my first tailgate at War Memorial Stadium on Saturday. What time do I need to arrive at the course to get a relatively close spot? Also, id like to hear your opinion on the tailgating atmosphere of WMS vs DWR razorback stadium?

SwazyHog

Quote from: Razorbackstudent on September 09, 2015, 03:05:26 pm
Hey guys, I will be hosting my first tailgate at War Memorial Stadium on Saturday. What time do I need to arrive at the course to get a relatively close spot? Also, id like to hear your opinion on the tailgating atmosphere of WMS vs DWR razorback stadium?
http://www.thv11.com/story/news/local/little-rock/2015/09/09/razorback-game-weekend-preparing--traffic-and-tailgating/71973862/

HAVE FUN! WPS!

"I felt like I owed it to the state. They let me come in and transfer here to Arkansas, and I felt like it wouldn't be fair after one year to just up and leave."

"This is your Public Service Announcement  for 2010: Remember, No One's Buckass Snitshit Crazier Than Arkansas Fans."

zane

I'll have my tailgate set up on the 9th hole!
RIP LSUfan

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

badchad73

Quote from: zane on September 09, 2015, 10:14:32 pm
I'll have my tailgate set up on the 9th hole!

I didn't think you got to pick where you park?

DeltaBoy

You can if you get reserved parking pass.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HogFansReunited

Will there be a hogville tailgate this year?
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568