Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If we added one food item to stadium menus

Started by twistitup, January 23, 2015, 08:22:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

What would it be?

Frito Pie
Ozark Cheesesteak
Baked Potatoes (loaded chili cheese onion etc)
Fajitas
Burritos
Ozark Angus Burger
Frito pie Hotdog
Beer
fP
Write in votes below

jrulz83

Quote from: ricepig on January 23, 2015, 12:56:06 pm
Well, why would anyone pay $100-150 for a ticket, then? I don't know why it isn't, probably due to some kind of cost ratio thingy that business types talk about, beats me.......

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. Something like this, minus some frou frou, is what I'm talking about:

Not a cheesesteak, no cheez whiz here.

Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

UhOhioHog

twistitup

Quote from: jrulz83 on January 23, 2015, 01:20:30 pm
Maybe I wasn't clear enough. Something like this, minus some frou frou, is what I'm talking about:

Not a cheesesteak, no cheez whiz here.

Wow....Looks amazing
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

RobGob

How about Bacon on a Stick like the Texas Rangers ballpark serves:

Here is the article that shows some of the other stuff they serve at Rangers ballpark as well.  Lots of goodies:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/05/texas-rangers-food-bacon-on-a-stick

jrulz83

rusvegashog

Been on the board since around the whole DGB courtship/debacle and think I've figured out the whole "I just Steven Hill" or whoever and I've got down the "10-12" thing. Can someone please in short explain to me the "Frito Pie" references. Thanks in advance

PorkRinds

Quote from: rusvegashog on January 23, 2015, 01:50:53 pm
Been on the board since around the whole DGB courtship/debacle and think I've figured out the whole "I just Steven Hill" or whoever and I've got down the "10-12" thing. Can someone please in short explain to me the "Frito Pie" references. Thanks in advance
That's easy.  It's absolutely amazing.

BR

I think it shows up in a PM after 1000 post
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Uncle SI on January 23, 2015, 08:39:50 am
Cheesy Garlic Fries. They have them at ATT park in San Fran and they are AMAZING.

This is Arkansas not California.........Fries with gravy would be better!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

rusvegashog

Lol. Something tells me it might get thick around here and that ill have to do some serious investigating to get the actual origin or answer to my question. That's cool.

Hogfaniam

FP is so good, it is the universal choice.  It is the universal go to.  Can't find an answer?  Have a Frito pie.  Hungry? FP. Want to make anything better?  Add FP. 

Regular Fritos? Goood
Hot Chili?  Goood
Jalapeños?  Goood
Cheese?  Goood
Sour cream?  Goood
Spork?  Essential

Together?  Awesome.
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: WaySouthAustinite on January 23, 2015, 01:21:28 pm
The brownies I got in Denver.

I doubt those are sold at the stadium there depending on the special ingredient but maybe so since it's legal now............Of course I'm betting some fans sneak them in.........Can you imagine the sales in the student section! Heck that could pay for all the coaches salaries!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Good grief that's like asking about sex.......................

popcornhog

Quote from: twistitup on January 23, 2015, 08:22:59 am
Just trying to get a pulse on most desired food additions to the stadium menus

Don't give me that 'club talk' either - these options are for ALL fans

Beer. Even though we already have it in the club, it should be throughout the stadium. We should be able to take it to outdoor club seats too. Laughable.

As long as everyone is required to show ID, there's no problem.

Hell they could even charge $5.00 for the wristbands. I'm sure most people would pay it.

🍻🍻🍻🍸🍸🍸🍹🍷🍷🍷🍺🍺
WPS

Hog Nutt

Quote from: PorkSoda on January 23, 2015, 12:11:01 pm
please tell me that was a typo and not intentional

Don't knock it till you try.

rusvegashog

Cheesy garlic French fries sound pretty darn good. French fries and gravy r for Canadians. How bout sweet potatoe fries and hot wings.

jrulz83

Debate over; Frito Pie grilled cheese sandwich:

Mick Hogger

Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

rusvegashog

This^^^ Pepsi is for Communist and Yankees.

BR

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on January 23, 2015, 02:32:13 pm
I doubt those are sold at the stadium there depending on the special ingredient but maybe so since it's legal now............Of course I'm betting some fans sneak them in.........Can you imagine the sales in the student section! Heck that could pay for all the coaches salaries!
You don't even have to sneak it in. Went to a game in Seattle this year (GO SEAHAWKS) all my friends carried in all sorts of edible stuff.. 

twistitup

I'd like to try a frito pie inside of a fried pie crust. All ingredients sealed up inside of luscious pastry dough just waiting to burst out w first bite

Let cool for 5 min or your chin will never be the same

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: rusvegashog on January 23, 2015, 03:27:18 pm
This^^^ Pepsi is for Communist and Yankees.

How do you figure that? Pepsi was founded in New Bern, North Carolina.

P.S. They also own that great American invention called Frito's. You know that stuff we all love on here!

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: rusvegashog on January 23, 2015, 03:03:13 pm
Cheesy garlic French fries sound pretty darn good. French fries and gravy r for Canadians. How bout sweet potatoe fries and hot wings.

The first time I had Fries with gravy was at a placed called Tommy's in Conway................That's a long ways away from Canada.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: BR on January 23, 2015, 03:29:59 pm
You don't even have to sneak it in. Went to a game in Seattle this year (GO SEAHAWKS) all my friends carried in all sorts of edible stuff.. 

Edible or smoking variety..........doesn't matter it's the main ingredients that count and there is a lot of it grown in Arkansas.

BR

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on January 23, 2015, 03:58:32 pm
Edible or smoking variety..........doesn't matter it's the main ingredients that count and there is a lot of it grown in Arkansas.
I know, I'm from Fulton Co Spring River Area

rusvegashog

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on January 23, 2015, 03:55:06 pm
How do you figure that? Pepsi was founded in New Bern, North Carolina.

P.S. They also own that great American invention called Frito's. You know that stuff we all love on here!
Few things:1. I just saw the options list. 2. the Pepsi comment is just something I like to say because I'm 100% a Coca Cola guy. It's just a joke. 3. The French fries and gravy was a reference to a quote in the movie 'Super Troopers' also meant to be a joke of sorts. Guess im not as funny as I think I am. 4. And lastly, I just asked in another thread what is the origin of the Frito Pie jokes/references on here?

WooPig90

PorkSoda

Quote from: twistitup on January 23, 2015, 03:33:56 pm
I'd like to try a frito pie inside of a fried pie crust. All ingredients sealed up inside of luscious pastry dough just waiting to burst out w first bite

Let cool for 5 min or your chin will never be the same

like a frito pot pie?

interesting concept...hmmm
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

snoblind

the END.

Quote from: Uncle SI on January 23, 2015, 08:39:50 am
Cheesy Garlic Fries. They have them at ATT park in San Fran and they are AMAZING.

Saw the Giants in September on my first trip to Cali. I agree with this completely.

Though fries with truffle oil and Parmesan cheese isn't anything to turn a nose at either.

LAHog124

"If there's one thing I hate it's losing. If there's two things I hate it it's losing and getting cancer." -Kenny Powers

twistitup

Quote from: PorkSoda on January 23, 2015, 04:42:46 pm
like a frito pot pie?

interesting concept...hmmm

Pot pie would be good, but I was thinking a big fried pocket full of Frito pie ingredients

WayneHawg

PorkSoda

Quote from: twistitup on January 23, 2015, 07:50:17 pm
Pot pie would be good, but I was thinking a big fried pocket full of Frito pie ingredients
like a pizza pocket or calzone?
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

twistitup

BroyledNutts

Beer above all...

Other Ideas:
Brats with Kraut
A real Philly Cheesesteak
Fried Pork Cutlet Sammich
A Community Coffee Kiosk

I'd take just about anything over Sodexho crap...

Pancetta

Regular Skittles. All they have is sour skittles and those suckers will eat a hole clean through your lip.
Jump Ball / Re: Time to hit the panic button?
January 06, 2022, 05:32:59 pm
Nah. Every single transfer can score. The shots will come once the pecking order gets sorted out.
Pancetta

BOAR_N2BWILD

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

BOAR_N2BWILD

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

repugnantswine

WBOBO

BBQ Nachos!!!!!!!  With PULLED PORK!!!!!!!!
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

LZH

Quote from: WaySouthAustinite on January 23, 2015, 01:21:28 pm
The brownies I got in Denver.

Now we're talking....I was waiting on someone to say this.

rusvegashog

rusvegashog

Hogfaniam

Quote from: BroyledNutts on January 23, 2015, 08:07:08 pm
Beer above all...

Other Ideas:
Brats with Kraut
A real Philly Cheesesteak
Fried Pork Cutlet Sammich
A Community Coffee Kiosk

I'd take just about anything over Sodexho crap...

Bill: We're all adults here - we can talk about this openly...
[writing on chalkboard]
Bill: SODEXHO, But what does that mean really? Sometimes it helps to understand a word if you break it down, so let's do that now shall we?

SOD - to Bugger; sodomize, Damn, curse, confound. Examples Sod him!, Sod it!, Sod that Bas....!

EX - used to be but no longer

HO - I think we all know what those are, amirite?....

[attachment deleted by admin]

roothawg

Hogfaniam

Quote from: roothawg on January 24, 2015, 10:23:21 am
coke

Wait...Is that capital 'C' or little 'c'.  Cause little c might pay for the north end zone expansion and get the gray hairs off their butts...