Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If we added one food item to stadium menus

Started by twistitup, January 23, 2015, 08:22:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

What would it be?

Frito Pie
Ozark Cheesesteak
Baked Potatoes (loaded chili cheese onion etc)
Fajitas
Burritos
Ozark Angus Burger
Frito pie Hotdog
Beer
fP
Write in votes below

twistitup

Just trying to get a pulse on most desired food additions to the stadium menus

Don't give me that 'club talk' either - these options are for ALL fans
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

acua

MissippHog

I chose beer.....it goes great with just about anything!

presidenthog

You literally have frito pie twice and beer..... i need all 3

Uncle SI

Cheesy Garlic Fries. They have them at ATT park in San Fran and they are AMAZING.
First time, long time, great topic, love the show.

SwineGrind

mr_v8horsepower

snoblind

Quote from: SwineGrind on January 23, 2015, 08:41:45 am
Pork BBQ sandwiches?

Pretty sure they have those at south end zone food court just not at concessions underneath stands on both sides.  At some point it seems like I've seen "cheesesteak" sandwiches in the same area.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

TexHog188

Quote from: Uncle SI on January 23, 2015, 08:39:50 am
Cheesy Garlic Fries. They have them at ATT park in San Fran and they are AMAZING.

I agree.  I've had these at AT&T park and was initially skeptical, but really enjoyed them.
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

BR

"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: Uncle SI on January 23, 2015, 08:39:50 am

Yep, or some iteration of the Eskimo Joe's cheese fries.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Hogfaniam

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

BR

"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

twistitup

Smoked sausage on a stick would be nice too.....I've mentioned it before but we could do a sausage cam that finds people in the crowd with a big link in their mouth

Quick laugh in addition to food sales.

John Futrall

ImHogginIt

Hogfaniam

zane

Frito pie for sure

It can be a stand alone item or used to augment others (on top of hot dogs, burgers,pizza etch)
RIP LSUfan

demonHOG1013

Quote from: twistitup on January 23, 2015, 09:37:24 am
Smoked sausage on a stick would be nice too.....I've mentioned it before but we could do a sausage cam that finds people in the crowd with a big link in their mouth

Quick laugh in addition to food sales.

They do have, or did have sausage on a stick at the Hog Wild BBQ place in the south endzone. Although it wasnt that great.

Sooie71923

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

BigDrDon

You gonna look me dead in the eye,hold a straight face ,and swear to me,that the forward pass is legal?

SwineGrind

Quote from: snoblind on January 23, 2015, 08:49:13 am
Pretty sure they have those at south end zone food court just not at concessions underneath stands on both sides.  At some point it seems like I've seen "cheesesteak" sandwiches in the same area.

Good to hear. I haven't been since the southern Miss game.

schwein

Hogfaniam

jrulz83

Prime rib sandwich with horseradish sauce.

This on a bun:

Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

cbhawg03

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

ricepig

Quote from: jrulz83 on January 23, 2015, 11:47:34 am
Prime rib sandwich with horseradish sauce.

This on a bun:

I'd say that's available in the Club section, but we were told that wasn't a choice.

jrulz83

Quote from: ricepig on January 23, 2015, 11:51:40 am
I'd say that's available in the Club section, but we were told that wasn't a choice.

Why can't it be available to all fans?
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

SamBuckhart

BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

reddogjcss

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

1highhog

I would take the biggest pulled pork BBQ Hubcap Sammich I could get my hands on, and if Jennings Osborne was still around, I'd probably get my wish.  I imagine a lot of people didn't like the man from reading some of the garbage on the Internet about him, but he was sure kind hearted and spoke to everyone that came through the lines at WMS, my wife and I expected enough of a meal to barely feed two and we could have fed easily a family of five, that's the way he was with everything.  He sure liked putting on a show.

PorkSoda

Quote from: presidenthog on January 23, 2015, 08:37:21 am
You literally have frito pie twice and beer..... i need all 3
the poll is rigged, why should we have to choose between Frito Pie and Beer?
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Ex-Trumpet

I'm a bit surprised the GSD hasn't mentioned wine and cheese.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

PorkRinds

bhshawgfan

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Tusks

I do not understand how beer is not the runaway.  It's the foundation for all good food.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

ricepig

Quote from: jrulz83 on January 23, 2015, 11:54:37 am
Why can't it be available to all fans?

Well, why would anyone pay $100-150 for a ticket, then? I don't know why it isn't, probably due to some kind of cost ratio thingy that business types talk about, beats me.......

twistitup

Quote from: ricepig on January 23, 2015, 11:51:40 am

We're not worthy.....

gawntrail

Burritos.

Cheap to produce, little to no waste (prep wise and after consumption trash).

Lots of combo possibilities for fans and profit potential.

Standard

18" tortilla
Carne asada, pollo, o carnitas
Frijoles
Rice
Cilantro y onions
Red tomatillo

Kids

12" tortilla
Beans
Cheese

Hog Style

18" tortilla
Smoked pulled pork
Coleslaw
Baked beans
Spicy brown sugar BBQ sauce

Figure $5 for the kids, $7.50 for big ones $20 for family of three $25 for family of 4.  Plus drinks.

ricepig

twistitup

Quote from: ricepig on January 23, 2015, 01:16:51 pm
Take it up with Jeff........

Or not.... and continue to spend my money outside the stadium on top notch tailgating grub and sneak in booze like I have for years.

Jeff's not interested in my money, just yours