Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chester Country Cafe...Any Good

Started by HogimusMaximus, December 18, 2014, 06:47:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogimusMaximus

Just found out about this place...they have a Friday Night Catfish buffet.  Interested in trying this place out.

duckhead

jacobp

main drag in Chester. If you go to Chester and can't find it something's wrong.

Chester is tiny.

food is pretty damn good there.

HogimusMaximus

Quote from: jacobp on December 31, 2014, 08:46:58 am
main drag in Chester. If you go to Chester and can't find it something's wrong.

Chester is tiny.

food is pretty damn good there.

Thanks for the info.  The have pretty cheap meals and an all you can eat buffett on Friday.  Might have to make the drive down some Friday night.

Grizzlyfan

I've heard the fried chicken on Thursday is excellent.  Don't know about the catfish fish night.  A little farther north at Winslow on the old highway is Grandma's House Café.  Buffet that usually includes fried chicken, meatloaf, chicken & dumplins, homemade rolls the size of your head and an assortment of pies.  It's big time.

HogimusMaximus

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on January 20, 2015, 03:04:37 pm
I've heard the fried chicken on Thursday is excellent.  Don't know about the catfish fish night.  A little farther north at Winslow on the old highway is Grandma's House Café.  Buffet that usually includes fried chicken, meatloaf, chicken & dumplins, homemade rolls the size of your head and an assortment of pies.  It's big time.

Heard that place was good...but more interested in dinner buffets.  might try it on the weekend.

husker71

What night is the buffet in Winslow?? 

Grizzlyfan

Quote from: husker71 on January 22, 2015, 07:50:20 pm
What night is the buffet in Winslow??
Just open to 2:00 pm I believe.  Even weekends.

PEtrader

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on February 04, 2015, 09:54:28 am
Just open to 2:00 pm I believe.  Even weekends.

Grandma must have an early bedtime
Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "