Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tell the SEC what you think of their officiating: 205-458-3000

Started by razorbak, October 18, 2009, 01:36:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbak

The SEC main office number is 205-458-3000 and the coordinator of officiating for SEC football is Rogers Redding.
"If I could rest anywhere it would be in Arkansaw where the men are of the real half-horse, half-alligator breed such as grow nowhere else on the face of the universal earth." [Davy Crockett 1834]

"If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision." [Major General Patrick Cleburne, Confederate Civil War hero from Arkansas]

The Confederacy had no better soldiers than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond prudence. [Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.]

losthawg68

Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

benthere

Better to write them a letter...if anyone still knows how to do that. Phone calls and emails are too easy and too easily ignored.

spiritof92

losthawg68

Quote from: spiritof92 on October 18, 2009, 01:51:40 am
I thought it was 1-800-FIX-ISON

it's 1-800-my-puppy
call from your wife or girlfriends phone... for no reason at all.
Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

hogwild32

Hawg414

what is complainging to the SEC office going to accomplish?
the SEC office is who gives the implied instructions.
the SEC office is who benefits from protecting the "money" programs.

flynhog

Hey 414,

If enough people complain about these improper calls they will have to talk to the game officials about the home cooking calls.  Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

When a NBC writer complains about a game on another network and SEC officiating of that game there is a problem. 

They need to hear from everyone for the sake of everyone left on Florida's schedule.
Wins are the only things that matter when the game ends.  The mistakes that happen in the game are corrected by good coaching during the week. A season of near losses means you won every game.

ryanbush

Rogers Redding is the coordinator of officiating for the SEC. his phone number is (205) 458-3000 ext. 3025

markmchog

Since SEC football is the 3rd most watched sport in the world now, they need to hire full time officials. No more weekend warriors who might study rules and film a couple of hours a week. I bet the SEC can afford to do that, wouldn't you think?
Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. - Thomas Paine, 1776

rb

rredding@sec.org,

For what its worth,the same crew did LSU/GA .The SEC rewards them 2 weeks later with the SEC game of the week.

hogbymarriage

What we need is a coordinated attack.  Everybody needs to send a fedex or ups overnight package to arrive on the same day.  The media should be made aware so they can get video of the fedex 18 wheeler pulling up with tens of thousands of fedex overnight packages containing yellow flags. 

They will have to open all of them since there will be some legitimate packages buried amongst all the others.

Pig in the Pokey

This is the message I left on Gomer Pile's Machine( just use company directory RED -Rogers Redding)
"Hey, Gomer, I got yer kickback money from the Teabag game, where you want it? We just gonna keep on fu*kin little ole arkansas, they ain't gonna do nothin. They ain't gonna call nobody. They ain't gonna sue nobody. They ain't gonna spend no money or fly no banners. "

And then I got all loud(first part was in my red-neck drawl) and said,
"Screw us again THIS week and see what happens"

MFR, Baby. Get yer calls in

And somebody should fly a banner about the REFS!!!

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hogbymarriage on October 18, 2009, 09:25:23 am
What we need is a coordinated attack.  Everybody needs to send a fedex or ups overnight package to arrive on the same day.  The media should be made aware so they can get video of the fedex 18 wheeler pulling up with tens of thousands of fedex overnight packages containing yellow flags. 

They will have to open all of them since there will be some legitimate packages buried amongst all the others.
THEY"D call the Bombsquad!!! lol

Pig in the Pokey

Pig in the Pokey

Hog Milanese

Let's fly banners the rest of the year, saying "ARKANSAS FANS DESERVE BETTER. FIRE THE SEC."