Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Butt hurt over the Double reverse pass?

Started by MrKlem10, October 23, 2017, 11:39:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bphi11ips

Quote from: 311Hog on October 24, 2017, 11:43:26 am
I would question your understanding of football if you think our game with Auburn and OU game with Iowa state are in anyway similar.  Here is a hint they aren't we rolled over and quit out of the gate, i think after we got the goal line stand and then the offense crapped the bed again that was it.

In some games yes teams can come back, not in our games unless you are talking about the other team coming back on us.  My point is that play call was a message and that message was FU, there is no other way to explain it.  Any other coach does this ? i don't give a crap, and i don't even care about Gus doing it, what i care about are the Gus lovers coming on here trying tell me that Gus loves Arkansas and will drop Auburn to come coach here in a second and that we all should be pushing for him to come here....

Lol.  You aren't going to give this up, are you?  Did Gussie run up the score on your little boys' team?
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

311Hog

Quote from: bphi11ips on October 24, 2017, 11:53:14 am
Lol.  You aren't going to give this up, are you?  Did Gussie run up the score on your little boys' team?

1. Aren't we both Hog fans ? so wouldn't that be true for both of us.
2. I don't care about the *** score, i don't care if he ran it up. You must not be able to read.
3. The man clearly made a call that says nothing except FU to anyone and EVERYONE that has anything to do with the Razorbacks.  Is this wrong? NOPE IT ISN"T unless you are a Razorback and thought he was somehow your friend like so many on here tirelessly spout.

This would be paramount to me working at Wal mart home office, leaving to work for Target, building a Target Headquarters across the street from Wal Mart, then burning the Wal Mart stores to the ground while my former co-workers stood outside saying what a great guy i was and that i would return to lead them any day now.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: 311Hog on October 24, 2017, 11:56:31 am
1. Aren't we both Hog fans ? so wouldn't that be true for both of us.
2. I don't care about the *** score, i don't care if he ran it up. You must not be able to read.
3. The man clearly made a call that says nothing except FU to anyone and EVERYONE that has anything to do with the Razorbacks.  Is this wrong? NOPE IT ISN"T unless you are a Razorback and thought he was somehow your friend like so many on here tirelessly spout.

This would be paramount to me working at Wal mart home office, leaving to work for Target, building a Target Headquarters across the street from Wal Mart, then burning the Wal Mart stores to the ground while my former co-workers stood outside saying what a great guy i was and that i would return to lead them any day now.

Bingo !
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

bphi11ips

Quote from: DLUXHOG on October 24, 2017, 12:24:43 pm
Bingo !

Jeez. I don't know what's more embarrassing - getting beaten soundly by Auburn, again, or hearing da lamentation of our own women.

31to6

Quote from: bphi11ips on October 24, 2017, 01:01:56 pm
Jeez. I don't know what's more embarrassing - getting beaten soundly by Auburn, again, or hearing da lamentation of our own women.

311Hog

Yall enjoy giving Gus the ole D flute solo.  I am sure he loves it.

10thPlanet

Quote from: KennyForAD on October 23, 2017, 03:58:21 pm
Why do you care what play the opposing coach called?   
Because, we can't stop them.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: bphi11ips on October 24, 2017, 01:01:56 pm

W T F?
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

HotlantaHog

Auburn stopped trying to move the ball aggressively in the fourth quarter. If Gus wanted to run up the score, it could have been a lot worse.

flynhog

Dialing up a big play after after a takeaway is a good way to win.
Wins are the only things that matter when the game ends.  The mistakes that happen in the game are corrected by good coaching during the week. A season of near losses means you won every game.

Großer Kriegschwein

Somebody asked me at the game why I wasn't mad after the pass. I just told them that it's not Auburn's fault that we suck.

Some of their fans lack class, and I almost threw one off the back of the stadium from the upper deck for being a dooshnozzle.

The reason I don't like Auburn is their fans. Not their team.
This is my non-signature signature.

311Hog

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on October 24, 2017, 02:38:36 pm
Somebody asked me at the game why I wasn't mad after the pass. I just told them that it's not Auburn's fault that we suck.

Some of their fans lack class, and I almost threw one off the back of the stadium from the upper deck for being a dooshnozzle.

The reason I don't like Auburn is their fans. Not their team.

attitude reflect leadership hehe, fans of a team sometimes reflect their head coaches like the players do.

Großer Kriegschwein

October 24, 2017, 04:13:23 pm #112 Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 04:24:41 pm by Großer Kriegschwein
Quote from: 311Hog on October 24, 2017, 02:53:12 pm
attitude reflect leadership hehe, fans of a team sometimes reflect their head coaches like the players do.

He was just a scrawny bi***. About 5'10 and one-fiddy.

I'm 6'2 ish (closer to 6'4 in the boots I was wearing), and prolly 220, mountain man beard, you know the type.  I had to tell him that there are kids present and he needs to be respectful and watch his mouth. Just to be fair though, I had to tell my brother the same thing.

He went to another section after that.

Just amazes me how morons don't realize that the upper deck on the visitors side is where the absolute working-man would sit, rednecks galore up there. Not to mention it's just a bad idea to run your mouth about the Hogs in a sea of red in the upper deck.
This is my non-signature signature.

bphi11ips

hog.goblin

Quote from: bphi11ips on October 24, 2017, 09:27:10 pm

Well done, I was thinking about the line "Conan is cimmerian.  He doesn't cry so I cry for him" in the "did you cry thread?"  Just didn't get a chance to work it in.

Wild Bill Hog