Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Ice Hogs Hockey game tonight

Started by Ugly Uncle, November 19, 2010, 07:41:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ugly Uncle

Please leave this here for just during the games.  The Ice Hogs are playing the Texas Longhorns tonight at the Jones Center.  You can watch the game online here:

http://razorbackhockey.com/LIVEvideo.htm

So much fun out here tonight.  Check it out.
Retired Radio Host

Ugly Uncle

Razorbacks vs. Longhorns.  0-0 with 12:30 left in the first period.
Retired Radio Host

FaytownHog

Ugly Uncle

Hogs go up 2-0 on the longhorns.

Do yourself a favor and get out for some of these games.
Retired Radio Host

Ugly Uncle

You can watch it live online at the link in op
Retired Radio Host

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Ugly Uncle

Hogs now up 4-0 but ut on power play with 1 minute left in 2
period.
Retired Radio Host

FaytownHog

Hogs up 4-0 at the end of the 2nd period.

Ugly Uncle

278 different viewers!  Thanks for watching and cheering for our hogs online.
Retired Radio Host

Ugly Uncle

Hogs go up 5-0!  Texas is a much bigger and much more funded team.  All the guys you see playing for the hogs tonight are actually paying to play.  Texas is a big time program and we are taking them to school.
Retired Radio Host

Melorock089

I know we have a helluva hockey coach. If we don't show the love, another big time program might lure him away.

Ugly Uncle

I forgot to mention we have Trent Ritchy doing play by play. Also, hogs now up 6-0 in third.
Retired Radio Host

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: Melorock089 on November 19, 2010, 09:17:34 pm
I know we have a helluva hockey coach. If we don't show the love, another big time program might lure him away.

Brian Gillini is an amazing coach. We have to keep him.
Retired Radio Host

Melorock089

pigsooiec5

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on November 19, 2010, 09:27:46 pm
Brian Gillini is an amazing coach. We have to keep him.

Considering he's a law professor, I doubt he'll leave merely because of the hockey team.  If anything, it would probably keep him here.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

FaytownHog

Quote from: pigsooiec5 on November 19, 2010, 09:55:37 pm
Considering he's a law professor, I doubt he'll leave merely because of the hockey team.  If anything, it would probably keep him here.
he's a sports guy and competitor at heart though, so like anyone else, if someone came up to you and offered you real money to go just do what you LOVE and leave having to work a real job AND do hockey on the side, he might bolt. I know I would! lol. (but I'm sure he loves teaching and being in law ect too)

FaytownHog

Ice Hogs (div3) won again last night 12-2 making it a sweep against the (div2) shorthorns! Way to go guys!