Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Run Game Will Shine

Started by HogWildBison2011, August 25, 2015, 04:03:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogWildBison2011

Everyone be sure to take a read at this article. In classic Murf fashion he breaks down the Arkansas run game moving forward without J-Will.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/arkansas-football/film-study-without-jonathan-williams-arkansas-rushing-attack-will-shine/

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Bacon_Bitz

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on August 25, 2015, 04:11:43 pm
SDS's goal is more clicks. They do this by giving the programs w/ the largest fan bases the most hype, while also publishing overly positive hype articles about each team periodically as well (this is Murf's specialty).  These goals sometimes are obviously not always in alignment, hence these two articles.  But I can't blame them, they sure get a lot of clicks w/ their bait.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

BearsBisonsBoars

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on August 25, 2015, 04:11:54 pm
SDS's goal is more clicks. They do this by giving the programs w/ the largest fan bases the most hype, while also publishing overly positive hype articles about each team periodically as well (this is Murf's specialty).  These goals sometimes are obviously not always in alignment, hence these two articles.  But I can't blame them, they sure get a lot of clicks w/ their bait.

Murf's analysis > Smith's analysis.

Maybe Smith will prove right, but Murf certainly puts a lot of effort and thought into his articles. All other things being equal, that makes me inclined towards his position.

hawginbigd1

I think Murf may be my brother from another mother, we think way to much alike.

gmarv

I like the way murf writes. he gives examples and reason why he thinks the way he does.