Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Preseason LR Touchdown Club Live Video Stream

Started by Uncommon, August 24, 2015, 11:37:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncommon

Live stream of the Preseason LR Touchdown Club luncheon with guest speaker Bret Bielema.  Just hit play:

OneTuskOverTheLine™

This appears to be promising... Can I get two Sarkasian's, on the rocks, and some extra napkins please..?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Hogs run wild

We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

dffhogs

NuttinItUp

OLDHOG

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Wow..! One thing I did not realize is that David Bassel(sp?) is an Arkansas treasure. That luncheon was fabulous. I knew CBB would do a great job, but was over-all thoroughly impressed with the entire event.  Woo Pig..!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

NuttinItUp

GuvHog

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on August 24, 2015, 12:58:59 pm
Wow..! One thing I did not realize is that David Bassel(sp?) is an Arkansas treasure. That luncheon was fabulous. I knew CBB would do a great job, but was over-all thoroughly impressed with the entire event.  Woo Pig..!

Yep, David Bazzel was one of the best linebackers to ever play for the Hogs.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Quote from: GuvHog on August 24, 2015, 01:37:44 pm
Yep, David Bazzel was one of the best linebackers to ever play for the Hogs.
That might be overstating things.  But he has been a great ambassador after his playing career.

HogCard

GuvHog

Quote from: Karma on August 24, 2015, 02:04:06 pm
That might be overstating things.  But he has been a great ambassador after his playing career.

It's not overstating things. He was one of the best linebackers to ever play for the Hogs. He played when Lou Holtz was the head Hog. There were some that were better but there's no doubt in my mind that he was in the top 10.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

wholehog92

Larry Jackson, Ron Caveness, Dennis Winston, Steve Conley, Cliff Powell, Billy Ray Smith, Jermaine Petty, Dick Cunningham,  Caleb Miller, Sammy O, and Quinton Caver.

That's 11.  Do you seriously believe he's better than two of these guys?  I love and respect What Bazzel did on the field and for the program after his playing days, but top 10?

Quote from: GuvHog on August 24, 2015, 02:26:38 pm
It's not overstating things. He was one of the best linebackers to ever play for the Hogs. He played when Lou Holtz was the head Hog. There were some that were better but there's no doubt in my mind that he was in the top 10.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

BorderPatrol

Guv, mary isn't even legal in Arkansas yet.

bp

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: wholehog92 on August 24, 2015, 02:46:02 pm
Larry Jackson, Ron Caveness, Dennis Winston, Steve Conley, Cliff Powell, Billy Ray Smith, Jermaine Petty, Dick Cunningham,  Caleb Miller, Sammy O, and Quinton Caver.

That's 11.  Do you seriously believe he's better than two of these guys?  I love and respect What Bazzel did on the field and for the program after his playing days, but top 10?

Jermaine Petty, Quinton Caver, Caleb Miller, Sammy O, Steve Conley -- none of these guys were as good over their career at Bassel. 

GUVHOG is right.  Why the need to put a former Hog standout down?
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

wholehog92

Quote from: wholehog92 on August 24, 2015, 02:46:02 pm
I love and respect What Bazzel did on the field and for the program after his playing days, but top 10?

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on August 24, 2015, 03:20:32 pm
  Why the need to put a former Hog standout down?

So you are saying I'm putting him down not thinking he is as good as the 11 I listed?  That doesn't say much for your opinion of Jermaine Petty, Quinton Caver, Caleb Miller, Sammy O, Steve Conley.  Why are you putting them down?

By the way, over their career,

Caleb Miller is number 5 on total tackles, and number ten on single season, so I don't want to hear about longer college careers.

Sammy O is number 4.

Steve Conley is listed in the all time sacks leaders at #5 and tied for #1 for a single season.

Jermaine is probably the weakest resume of those I listed and he even has a top ten season for tackles and named 1st team All-American and 1st team SEC.  Maybe I've got a soft spot for him.

I have no idea why you would put those guys down like that.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

98hogs

August 24, 2015, 05:38:22 pm #17 Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 05:50:21 pm by 98hogs
Bottom 10 but I agree he would hit the 10

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: wholehog92 on August 24, 2015, 05:16:16 pm
So you are saying I'm putting him down not thinking he is as good as the 11 I listed?  That doesn't say much for your opinion of Jermaine Petty, Quinton Caver, Caleb Miller, Sammy O, Steve Conley.  Why are you putting them down?

By the way, over their career,

Caleb Miller is number 5 on total tackles, and number ten on single season, so I don't want to hear about longer college careers.

Sammy O is number 4.

Steve Conley is listed in the all time sacks leaders at #5 and tied for #1 for a single season.

Jermaine is probably the weakest resume of those I listed and he even has a top ten season for tackles and named 1st team All-American and 1st team SEC.  Maybe I've got a soft spot for him.

I have no idea why you would put those guys down like that.

Point taken on the bigger point.

I don't believe stats tell the whole story.  Bazzel played on some pretty good defenses that had a number of studs making tackles.  Can't say the same about Butu or Caleb Miller, which is one reason their stats are so good.

By the same logic you could say Hamlin was better than Atwater or Kennedy. and you know that's not true.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858