Previous topic - Next topic

Soooie21

White shoes make you look faster..

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: Soooie21 on August 24, 2015, 04:04:04 pm
White shoes make you look faster..

Exactly.  And.....everyone knows you run faster and jump higher in new shoes.  It's the "new" that does it.  Not the color.  It's like some of these guys don't understand basic physics or something.   :D
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

KennyForAD

Quote from: bennyl08 on August 23, 2015, 06:13:30 pm
I don't understand that reaction at all... I can only guess that darker cleats get warmer faster and they are cheering that their feet will remain cooler this year?

Other than some physical difference, I don't get the cheering about shoe color. Some fancy alternate uniform or something, sure. However, nobody pays attention to shoes. Basically akin to cheering that towels they use on the sideline are going from black to white or something or that the foam on the inside of their helmets will be a different color.

Tell that to Billy "White Shoes" Johnson!

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: bennyl08 on August 23, 2015, 06:13:30 pm
I don't understand that reaction at all... I can only guess that darker cleats get warmer faster and they are cheering that their feet will remain cooler this year?

Other than some physical difference, I don't get the cheering about shoe color. Some fancy alternate uniform or something, sure. However, nobody pays attention to shoes. Basically akin to cheering that towels they use on the sideline are going from black to white or something or that the foam on the inside of their helmets will be a different color.

If nobody pays attention to shoes then how in the heck did Nike get so big.......................Kids paying attention (to advertising, fashionistas and such)......................that's how.

P.S. I can't wear Nike........they don't fit my feet properly...........I vaguely remember a well known player that had that same issue as well. It caused some interesting conversations on here.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

supersaint

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on August 24, 2015, 05:37:13 pm
If nobody pays attention to shoes then how in the heck did Nike get so big.......................Kids paying attention (to advertising, fashionistas and such)......................that's how.

P.S. I can't wear Nike........they don't fit my feet properly...........I vaguely remember a well known player that had that same issue as well. It caused some interesting conversations on here.
In the early 90's, we switched from black Nike cleats to white Reeboks. The Reeboks were horrible. Some guys complained of foot pain and were allowed to wear their Nikes. The equipment staff spray painted their Nikes white to make them match ANd to cover up the logos.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.