Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McFadden to Play Tonight

Started by threeNout, August 23, 2015, 03:32:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogs run wild

make us proud D-mac and stay safe.
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

Hogberry Snortcake

HOGINTENNESSEE

I hope they got that surface issue fixed

Pigsknuckles

Well, Dmac touched the ball 3 downs for a net loss onthe first drive. Didnt get much help from the line.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

threeNout

a catch for 4 yards and a run for 3 on the 2nd series.

not tearing it up numbers wise, but it doesn't look like the hammy is bothering him, hope he gets a 3rd series.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Spikes

You only have one life, so you better enjoy it!

threeNout

If he is getting starter treatment then I guess he'll be the starter for them this year?

from a health standpoint, I thought he looked pretty good, looked like D-Mac.

I hope he still has s few big plays in him once the season starts and the games are for real.

Tejano Jawg

2 or 3 o-line starters were out. So that helps explain why he got hit in in the backfield on his first 2 touches. The next series—the catch and the run—looked okay. SF won the line of scrimmage today.

If he stays healthy, he'll see a lot of PT even if he's not the starter. His experience makes him a better blocker too.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

TomasPistola

Because of the field there in SF, they weren't taking any chances with the starters. Good plan.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

DallasHogFan

Quote from: threeNout on August 23, 2015, 08:57:46 pm
If he is getting starter treatment then I guess he'll be the starter for them this year?

from a health standpoint, I thought he looked pretty good, looked like D-Mac.

I hope he still has s few big plays in him once the season starts and the games are for real.

He'll be backing up Joseph Randall.
Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some "Hogville Censored" muscle. -Wooderson

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: DallasHogFan on August 23, 2015, 10:25:42 pm
He'll be backing up Joseph Randall.

Not if his injury keeps acting up

SamBuckhart

Looks like DMAC will be the starter because of his blocking skills on pass rush pick up. JMO.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

alohawg

Quote from: SamBuckhart on August 23, 2015, 10:56:13 pm
Looks like DMAC will be the starter because of his blocking skills on pass rush pick up. JMO.

That's what I thought after the little we saw tonight. Darren just looks the part, a lot bigger man.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

duckman